PDA

View Full Version : Tonight I was talking with Hero McDohl (survivor idea)

Googi
01-24-2002, 10:22 AM
After he won his 4th straight survivor and I was talking to him about Hitman and how he was probably the only person as good as him at survivor, then McDohl said that he went 1 on 1 with him in survivor and that McDohl won.

Which got me thinking, what if we set a time, picked out all the best survivor players, McDohl, Psyker, Hitman etc.. (With no teams of course)

And have the ultimate survivor championship to see who was the survivor champion of the world (or atleast the G2K1), and of course, give the winner a hat or something.

I don't know what Reese will think of it (Hopefully he'll post an opinion here), but I'd probably go along with it anyway even if he refused. (Unless of course it was illegal, which I highly doubt)

It's a cool idea, post your opinions and mebbe suggestions on who should be in it.

(God, I hope no Karakaze people win)

Hero_McDohl
01-24-2002, 10:33 AM
Actually it might have not been hitman, but all the ET's that were there kept saying how good the guy was. It was me and the other guy down to 1.0 hearts a peice, and one of the many ET's there was dropping arrows. (It was a big point thing like Jap's Triatholon) and either it was Psyker or hitman...

Btw, I never need a prize to join survivor. As long as there is more than 3 people I'll join.

AH now I remember it even more clearly! (second message edit is this one), it was the day of the Dustari party. Where they let everyone in and there were point events being held. Paid off good, too!

reeset1
01-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Well, I can finally post on this account, finally. My bomy account is messed. Oh well.

Anyways, it sounds like an ok idea. You may have to hold some survivor trials to get a bunch of other good people in there as well. Ill see what I can do about it. Set up a time, so I can be there :D

Hero_McDohl
01-24-2002, 11:21 AM
I have now won 5 in a row, thanks to slag's attempt to get everyone to kill me in his survivor.

Kasuagi
01-25-2002, 04:23 AM
heh, this has been done before

JR won it and got a tag... JR (The Ultimate Survivor) or something

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-25-2002, 04:36 AM
Congratulations to Hero McDohl, who has made two posts in a row without bs'ing about stuff :)

Brad
01-25-2002, 04:44 AM
Brad.

> than all at gully racing

= to most at cs

= to best at pony races

survivor is kewl

= to some good guys in sparring

> then most at spar rumbles

::god::

Sparkplug
01-29-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Congratulations to Hero McDohl, who has made two posts in a row without bs'ing about stuff :) AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funkee
01-29-2002, 01:54 PM
yea.. congrads hero.. *snuffle* well sounds like an okay idea.. maybe liek 10 of the best? do run off matches to see who are the best

ZanderX
01-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Gameo could probably kick all your asses at Survivor; he was Survivor god. ;)

Bird2prey
01-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Gameo could probably kick all your asses at Survivor; he was Survivor god. ;)

Hmm I don't play survivor. Too much lag with all those people running around. :(

CloudStrife_2001
01-30-2002, 01:06 AM
Gameo wouldn't kick all our asses, A long time ago, he use to warpto all over the map to the nearest guy and pk him, with Staff tag on, so it look like he was not playing. -_-, so lame. Also, if Brad is playing, and he has warpto, NEVER KILL HIM, or he will use warpto to get his revenge,lel

Torankusu
02-15-2002, 08:20 AM
hitman lags a lot.

OutlawP2P
02-21-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001
Gameo wouldn't kick all our asses, A long time ago, he use to warpto all over the map to the nearest guy and pk him, with Staff tag on, so it look like he was not playing. -_-, so lame. Also, if Brad is playing, and he has warpto, NEVER KILL HIM, or he will use warpto to get his revenge,lel

You are just jealous because you know he could kick all our asses, especially yours.

Valder
02-21-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001

HA, you should be the one to talk. When you were events admin you would warp people to survivor island and PK them just to get your kill count up.

HVOstroHS
02-21-2002, 08:58 AM
Most of the good people on survivor are good because of lag. I'm not saying McDohl is because I know McDohl is good, period.

Providence_Admin3
02-21-2002, 09:00 AM
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME.