PDA

View Full Version : victim of bad GPing in N-Pulse


OutlawP2P
01-24-2002, 07:33 AM
My account has been jailed on N-Pulse without warning for "cussing" when in reality, all I said was sexy. They have to warn me before they can jail me right?

Cyber-X
01-24-2002, 08:12 PM
The same to me happened on Babylon... Not exactaly the same, but worse... Some staff PMed me and I didnt answer... So the staff said: "If you do not answer me you will be jailed", so I disconected... When I came back I was jailed... Good huh??? :o

Shorty2Dope
01-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by OutlawP2P
My account has been jailed on N-Pulse without warning for "cussing" when in reality, all I said was sexy. They have to warn me before they can jail me right?

Well its there PW they can do as they please I guess.. But they will lose respect and people if they treat them like that.

konidias
01-24-2002, 10:03 PM
I got on val and attacked some guy I thought was an npc and he's like. "you're banned"

Shorty2Dope
01-24-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by konidias
I got on val and attacked some guy I thought was an npc and he's like. "you're banned"

lol heh.. They need to hire more mature people for staff. I could do a trillion times better then these people. I just don't get hired because off duty I am an ass or dont have perfect spelling =/ Oh well I will stick with being admin and owner on other games..

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-24-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by konidias
I got on val and attacked some guy I thought was an npc and he's like. "you're banned"
Hey! That's what happened to me. I saw some of my buddies online and we were PK'ing each other and one bush accidentally hit some guy in the corner and he said "OMG JAIL TIME FOR JOO"
Next time I came onto Val I was in banned.graal

Slaktmaster
01-24-2002, 11:53 PM
Sad. :(

OutlawP2P
01-25-2002, 12:47 AM
quite, such a waste of valuable server space......=*(

maybe stefan will remove the crappy ones (like val, Delteria, any p2p pw with 1 person) when good pws like Oasis, Murasamune, and G2230 come along

kaddar
01-25-2002, 03:17 AM
You know what annoys me? People complain when THEY break rules.

I can understand someone who mistakenly hit an admin should be able to explain his case, when someone would attack me on val when I was an admin, I would say "what are you doing?" and if they didn't answer me (instead kept on attacking, or said "USUX") I would warp them to a level and explain to them what the server and roleplaying was all about.

"I saw some of my buddies online and we were PK'ing each other "

I think I found your problem, did you know there are arenas for having duels? =D

I think there is really two ways to be strict, there is the normal way, where when you ban someone, you talk to them and explain the rules.

There is the "corrupt" way. Unforunatly, many players call the normal way the corrupt way because they feel being banned was strict. Corrupt admins are admins who will ban you without telling you WHY you were banned directly over PM.


One problem with highly populated servers is that new players never learn the roleplaying aspect. My first time on valikorlia, I was greeted by an admin, I was able to ask him questions, he showed me around a town, and was very friendly. This was the good ol' days when servers only allowed 8 players and were hosted privately. *sigh*

Now you get on valikorlia, you choose a class without any help, you get presented with many signs explaining the server that you'll probably ignore and just go playerkilling. There is no friendship aspect, nations have very little point. It's really a different feeling. Honestly, I miss private hosting.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-25-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by OutlawP2P
quite, such a waste of valuable server space......=*(

maybe stefan will remove the crappy ones (like val, Delteria, any p2p pw with 1 person) when good pws like Oasis, Murasamune, and G2230 come along
Actually, I am quite impressed with Delteria now. The levels are really good (especially the houses)

r_u_f_u_s
01-25-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Actually, I am quite impressed with Delteria now. The levels are really good (especially the houses)

Thanks... I'm glad people are at least noticing how much our server has improved and that we have completely new levels (not horrible,stolen ice pick levels.)

OutlawP2P
01-25-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by r_u_f_u_s


Thanks... I'm glad people are at least noticing how much our server has improved and that we have completely new levels (not horrible,stolen ice pick levels.)

OMY Del under new ownership and no more Ice Pick this is good thing! Ok well scratch Delteria off the list