PDA

View Full Version : High Morals

Googi
01-22-2002, 09:18 AM
It seems there is a new anti-Karakaze troupe guild named "High Morals", I tried to join but my reputation isn't good enough and I'm not staff, but they are still cool, G2K1 finally has something to combat Karakaze.

EDIT: It seems Nastazio is in it x_x, so it's not an anti-Karakaze troupe, just an off duty staff clique x_x

TrueHeaT
01-22-2002, 09:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OH PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE
AHAHAHAHAA
ARE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MIDDLE AGED MOTHERS PLAYING GRAAL NOW AND OUT TO GET ME>!?!?

AHAHAAHAhshhagaGAG

psihunter
01-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Googi
It seems there is a new anti-Karakaze troupe guild named "High Morals", I tried to join but my reputation isn't good enough and I'm not staff, but they are still cool, G2K1 finally has something to combat Karakaze.

1: Not new
2: Not Anti-Kamakaze
3: We are speical >=)

And TrueHeaT is also special so he can be in too >=)

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 09:22 AM
It is a guild whose members have alot of money, and have no need to scam for it, I suppose. Sort of... opposite-karakaze, if that.

psihunter
01-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
It is a guild whose members have alot of money, and have no need to scam for it, I suppose. Sort of... opposite-karakaze, if that.

We changed
Money isn't anything now to many people are rich now =(

So here the new thing

High Morals is a selected group of people. These people are selected by their respect, position in the Graal Community, and Intelligence.

Griffyn
01-22-2002, 09:25 AM
:cool:

Torankusu
Forget joining, then. ;\

Googi
Originally posted by psihunter

High Morals is a selected group of people. These people are selected by their respect, position in the Graal Community, and Intelligence.

Yeup, that sounds right, they have to have low respect, a bad position and no intelligence, or atleast that's the impression I got when I saw nastazio with a tag.

psihunter

Yeup, that sounds right, they have to have low respect, a bad position and no intelligence, or atleast that's the impression I got when I saw nastazio with a tag.

His only a junior member with money

And he is respected and has a rather high position and has a senseable IQ >=)

Birdbird_0
01-22-2002, 09:26 AM
I got an e-mail about me getting in :cool:

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 09:26 AM

Yeup, that sounds right, they have to have low respect, a bad position and no intelligence, or atleast that's the impression I got when I saw nastazio with a tag. We think on the same level at times, then.

spi
01-22-2002, 09:27 AM
o can i join pls i wil gev u 2 greletz

smallballn13
01-22-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I got an e-mail about me getting in :cool: i thik u r like leade/co-leader

Nastazio
01-22-2002, 09:29 AM
High Morals is not anti-karakaze.

01-22-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by spi
o can i join pls i wil gev u 2 greletz taek greletz out nad ad in luv.

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 09:30 AM
Why don't you people just wear (Hey look at me; I think I am more intelligent and better than all of you.) tags?

psihunter
01-22-2002, 09:32 AM
Why don't you people just wear (Hey look at me; I think I am more intelligent and better than all of you.) tags?

Because thats to big of a tag

I want a Uber Ego tag but =(

Nastazio
01-22-2002, 09:32 AM

When you are perfect, then, and only then can you come and talk trash on me. You make it seem like i have to be a God because i am Police. You do not know jack about me, and frankley, you never will. So please shut your damned mouth.

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio

When you are perfect, then, and only then can you come and talk trash on me. You make it seem like i have to be a God because i am Police. You do not know jack about me, and frankley, you never will. So please shut your damned mouth. And calling people *****es because they make birds leave is cool.

cloudstrifevii
01-22-2002, 09:37 AM
High Morals isn't anti karakaze they are just highly respected people liek i am at ton of fun now that i ripped someones ear off:rolleyes:

Griffyn
01-22-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
High Morals isn't anti karakaze they are just highly respected people liek i am at ton of fun now that i ripped someones ear off:rolleyes:
huh?

Googi
01-22-2002, 09:41 AM

When you are perfect, then, and only then can you come and talk trash on me. You make it seem like i have to be a God because i am Police. You do not know jack about me, and frankley, you never will. So please shut your damned mouth.

WTS, I'm not saying your bad because your not an amazing police officer, I'm saying your a jackass because your part of Karakaze troupe (and a very high rank in it too)

Nastazio
01-22-2002, 09:52 AM
I really don't think you should be judging me on my role playing character. I am a completely different person when i do not have my Karakaze Troupe tag on, and untill you've seen both sides of me, please don't judge me.

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 10:02 AM
I really don't think you should be judging me on my role playing character. I am a completely different person when i do not have my Karakaze Troupe tag on, and untill you've seen both sides of me, please don't judge me. Do you mean "hey you *****. you made birdbird leave." and "arr. must scam for money!" ?

Googi
01-22-2002, 10:11 AM
I really don't think you should be judging me on my role playing character. I am a completely different person when i do not have my Karakaze Troupe tag on, and untill you've seen both sides of me, please don't judge me.

Oh, so because your a jackass scammer your an RPer eh?

AlkarenHyralt
01-22-2002, 10:23 AM

I'm in it. :( :( :( :(

01-22-2002, 10:28 AM
it seperates the elite from the 1337.

psihunter
01-22-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
it seperates the elite from the 1337.

Sisok is *****y k?

Googi
01-22-2002, 10:37 AM
-_-, Someone should make an anti-Karakaze Troupe guild though.

01-22-2002, 10:38 AM
someone find me my account pass, so I can make (Low Morals) for us cool people that dont care about doing the right thing.

Googi
01-22-2002, 10:40 AM
I wonder if there are any cool people who are anti-karakaze troupe:confused:

01-22-2002, 10:40 AM
I wonder if there are any cool people who are anti-karakaze troupe:confused: make and RP lawful task force against Karakaze, PLEASE.

psihunter
01-22-2002, 10:41 AM
make and RP lawful task force against Karakaze, PLEASE.

Kamakaze Groupe?

Cowboys?

Googi
01-22-2002, 10:42 AM

Unfortunatly, to many people hate me for me to make my own guild.

Nastazio
01-22-2002, 10:46 AM

Unfortunatly, to many people hate me for me to make my own guild.

I really don't see why you chose to pick fights. I did nothing to you except Role Play. If you do not understand the type of role playing that the Troupe does, then that is your fault. Deal with it.

Correction
01-22-2002, 10:56 AM

We changed

So here the new thing

High Morals is a selected group of people. These people are selected by their respect, position in the Graal Community, and Intelligence. guess that rules me out

AlkarenHyralt
01-22-2002, 10:58 AM

(Police)

;) ;) ;)

Torankusu
01-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

I'm in it. :( :( :( :( You are no exception.

TrueHeaT
01-22-2002, 02:48 PM

Kamakaze Groupe?

Cowboys?

We are cowboys!

And a few questions.
What does it have to do with morals,
and if it's based on respect and intelligence where's my invite you damn newbie punks you owe everything to me you used to look up to me damnit! heh.. uhh.. yeah...

Echos
01-22-2002, 02:51 PM

We changed

So here the new thing

:confused:
You're associating morals with intelligence?
:confused:

joeycmoore
01-22-2002, 03:23 PM
hooray for arrogance!

+ mung is going to solely take down the karakaze!

Psyker
01-22-2002, 07:10 PM
no! death to the opposers!

Kasuagi
01-22-2002, 08:50 PM
i was in Karakaze, then sisok kicked my out for not giving him 3k. i wonder if i'll be able to join High Morals again, i had a tag and then it got deleted one day =/

Googi
01-22-2002, 11:31 PM
-_-, scamming people out of their money and stealing rocks is very different from role playing.

grim_squeaker_x
01-22-2002, 11:33 PM
(Hey look at me; I think I am more intelligent and better than all of you.)I want that tag :(

TrueHeaT
01-22-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Kasuagi
i was in Karakaze, then sisok kicked my out for not giving him 3k. i wonder if i'll be able to join High Morals again, i had a tag and then it got deleted one day =/

We kicked you out for not sharing! Greedy rich pig!

haha jeff you can never defeat us but you could probably gross us out and steal the loot while we're vomiting

Constinople
01-22-2002, 11:49 PM
hah:D

Psyker
01-22-2002, 11:54 PM
-_-, scamming people out of their money and stealing rocks is very different from role playing.
um?

Kasuagi
01-23-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

haha jeff you can never defeat us but you could probably gross us out and steal the loot while we're vomiting

if you wanted money, participate in my events (that is what the money is for)

Googi
01-23-2002, 04:28 AM
Psyker, do you try to be an idiot?

Psyker
01-23-2002, 04:48 AM
Psyker, do you try to be an idiot?
Do you try to be an idiot?

Your idea of rocks with owner tags is ridiculous, and I won't even explain why.

You said that "scamming and stealing rocks is very different from role playing". How is that so? I am in the Karakaze Troupe. We role play as the villains, bad guys, etc.. You're basically saying that we should all be goodie-goodies and saints, just like Infamy said.

Googi
01-23-2002, 04:57 AM
Well, I try to do what people think makes me an idiot, so in a way, I do try to be an idiot.

-_-, Scamming and stealing rocks are both illegal, which makes them not role playing.

ArchOwl
01-23-2002, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by spi
o can i join pls i wil gev u 2 greletz

ArchOwl
01-23-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi

if you wanted money, participate in my events (that is what the money is for)

HOLD A 35,000G EVENT

Faheria_GP2
01-23-2002, 07:55 AM

We changed

So here the new thing

translation: suckups :rolleyes:

Googi
01-23-2002, 10:08 AM
I thought high morals would be a 1337 guild.

LilNiglet
01-23-2002, 10:22 AM
odam i wnt 2 jion i wil giv u a thehat pls :( :(

joeycmoore
01-23-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

I have 9 days to do so because joey's account is about to run out and I am probably not going to reupgrade.

WORST 9 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE KARAKAZE

Psyker
01-23-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by joeycmoore

I have 9 days to do so because joey's account is about to run out and I am probably not going to reupgrade.

WORST 9 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE KARAKAZE
DON'T DO IT LESBIAN CIRCUS@!