PDA

View Full Version : A Another Server that is in the making...

cell424
05-03-2001, 07:16 PM
Hello,
I am Trunks, you should all know me but...I am making a new server, not a PW. This server will be a role playing server, that will be P2P as well. I have the outside outline done. This server will start of with 2 Kingdoms, one made by the Server Admins and then the other would be started by players. IF you want a Kingdom, mkaeit and send it to [email protected] The Kingdom Owner will get Level 3 RC, and the Kingdom Admins will get level 2. The Server Owner will get level4 along with the admins. Their will also be Kingdom Gps, 2 per Kingdom they will get level 1. Their will be no qyest, you will get your sword upgrades by buying it, same with shield also. Like Graal 2001 you wont be able to go bush wacking and get money. You will get payed, buy the RC, depends on your job....the most you can get is 1500 Gralat Per Week, saying that most of the stuff will be in the thousands-millions. This server will have battles in between the Kingdoms. When u start off for a Kingdom u are only a Pheasant. Their will be no Player Houses unless u buy it. I am looking for a good NPC Scripter, to make the main kingdoms weapons for the soliders,knights and stuff like that, if you want to help send me a email to [email protected] asking to help with the NPCs and then I will reply in a day or so.. This server sounds pretty good and if you want to learn more about visit www.destructiverealms.da.ru

Lion'el-Jonson
05-03-2001, 11:53 PM
Oooh! more corruption!

IceHawk
05-04-2001, 12:09 AM
corrupt should be added to the most used words on the graal forums section of the graal hall of fame.

fugitive316
05-04-2001, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by cell424
Hello,
I am Trunks, you should all know me

Hehe , aren't their about 343433 different people that go by the name "trunks" on graal?

bb2k1
05-05-2001, 05:23 AM
Bad idea, sounds like a rip off Valikorlia in some aspects,
and Graal 2001, not only that by looking at your post
you CANNOT spell! The last thing I want to do is go
on a server with text that reads "Welcome to my Playerworld ;-)
u r cool!"

asdasfasfadasd *shivers*

Nai
05-05-2001, 06:17 AM
Did you notice he said "Not a playerworld" but a "server"? Every server on Graal is a Playerworld. What an Idiot.

omni-m00gle
05-05-2001, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Lion'el-Jonson
Oooh! more corruption!

05-05-2001, 08:09 AM
Hello,
I am Trunks, you should all know me but...I am making a new server, not a PW. This server will be a role playing server, that will be P2P as well. I have the outside outline done. This server will start of with 2 Kingdoms, one made by the Server Admins and then the other would be started by players. IF you want a Kingdom, mkaeit and send it to [email protected] The Kingdom Owner will get Level 3 RC, and the Kingdom Admins will get level 2. The Server Owner will get level4 along with the admins. Their will also be Kingdom Gps, 2 per Kingdom they will get level 1. Their will be no qyest, you will get your sword upgrades by buying it, same with shield also. Like Graal 2001 you wont be able to go bush wacking and get money. You will get payed, buy the RC, depends on your job....the most you can get is 1500 Gralat Per Week, saying that most of the stuff will be in the thousands-millions. This server will have battles in between the Kingdoms. When u start off for a Kingdom u are only a Pheasant. Their will be no Player Houses unless u buy it. I am looking for a good NPC Scripter, to make the main kingdoms weapons for the soliders,knights and stuff like that, if you want to help send me a email to [email protected] asking to help with the NPCs and then I will reply in a day or so.. This server sounds pretty good and if you want to learn more about visit www.destructiverealms.da.ru

CAN YUO GO SUPAR SAIJA-YOON!?11

Rekad
05-05-2001, 10:04 AM
\ When u start off for a Kingdom u are only a Pheasant. A pheasent is a bird, a peasent is a person,

PHEASENT=BIRD
PEASENT=PERSON
get it?

KJS
05-05-2001, 11:45 AM
Level 4 rc to all the admins???
you know what level 4 rc can do???
and only stefan can make level4 rc's...
you better know the people pretty well if you give them level 4 rc..

05-05-2001, 11:49 AM
Oooh! more corruption!

true true

MoonAngel
05-05-2001, 01:08 PM
Oooh! more corruption!

as usual.. "sigh"