PDA

View Full Version : got bored, made a level

yoshee15
01-20-2002, 04:50 AM
i was bored and made a level, please rate it and tell me how you feel about it

psichill
01-20-2002, 04:56 AM
It's great.

But I have seen some of those (sp?)tecniques on (sp?)Faheria, but that's probley because you work there.:rolleyes: But that cave entrance is just badass! I have never seen it before and I love it! Anyone can do eye candy but it takes a True LAT to have origanality.

9/10

Torankusu
01-20-2002, 04:57 AM
I guess it's okay.

BARGAD
01-20-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15
i was bored and made a level, please rate it and tell me how you feel about it

I really like the pathway ^_^

On the top left mountain at the side it looks a bit strange connected (Mountain down connected to mountain left)... use the connection tiles there O.o!

The water looks real great... ^_^

This reminds me I have to try use the lower and higher grass parts... I use Graal v 1.4 to make my levels right now so I dont have acess to it (Then i just add mushrooms and so when I screenshot)

Check the bottom parts of the mountains... fix the little tile errors there (I just recently discovered that on my own levels so I have a lot of these things... looks like there is grass on the mountain)

And Im not sure if you meant to use the other pathway tiles in two places O.o!

Hope that can help you make the level even better... and if you dont understand my strange english send a pm and Ill explain x.x!

yoshee15
01-20-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by BARGAD

Check the bottom parts of the mountains... fix the little tile errors there (I just recently discovered that on my own levels so I have a lot of these things... looks like there is grass on the mountain)

And Im not sure if you meant to use the other pathway tiles in two places O.o!

those little errors, i noticed them, but i've never bothered to try and fix them...it's not really considered a tile error. and yea, i meant to use the other pathway tiles in the different places

LiVeToDiE
01-20-2002, 05:43 AM
Pretty nice

BARGAD
01-20-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15

those little errors, i noticed them, but i've never bothered to try and fix them...it's not really considered a tile error. and yea, i meant to use the other pathway tiles in the different places

Sounds good ^_^

royce
01-20-2002, 07:32 AM
Right above that cave= ugly.....The cave opening itself: dont use the 0,0,0 color tile. use the lighter black, i know the one u used is the predefined object but HEY, atleast you can say u didnt use a predefined object!

Androk2k1
01-20-2002, 08:06 AM
Umm... nice... Though try to make mountain smaller... or make so that a river would kinda go along the mountain and then gaion make a water fall... like this:
|
|
---------------------
_____________|