PDA

View Full Version : Level improvment


Mosquito
01-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Wouldent it be alot better if the mushrooms didnt block?
i mean so you can walk over them.. cuase they arent impossile
to pass a musshrom in real life!!

Kasuagi
01-17-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Mosquito
Wouldent it be alot better if the mushrooms didnt block?
i mean so you can walk over them.. cuase they arent impossile
to pass a musshrom in real life!!

you do have a good point... at least make it where you can slash them and the dissappear, like the bushes

Ultima_P2P
01-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Kasuagi


you do have a good point... at least make it where you can slash them and the dissappear, like the bushes

I like that idea

Mosquito
01-17-2002, 09:41 PM
yea cuase it feels lame when you get blocked by a tiny little mushrom but not by big bushes

MrSmiles
01-18-2002, 01:24 PM
ditto

Falcor
01-18-2002, 10:16 PM
BUT BUT.... GRAAL MUSHROOMS HAVE A MAGICAL INVISDIBLE FORCE FIELD AROUND THEM!!! YOU CANT KILL THEM!

BARGAD
01-18-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Falcor
BUT BUT.... GRAAL MUSHROOMS HAVE A MAGICAL INVISDIBLE FORCE FIELD AROUND THEM!!! YOU CANT KILL THEM!

Donīt need to kill the mushrooms... just need to make it possible to walk over them O.o!

Same with one of the small stone tiles... should be possible to walk over it :)

Xythar
01-19-2002, 09:33 PM
Yeah, that'd be better. Mushrooms look great in a level, but they're like the roosh greens --- people can get annoyed when they keep being blocked.