PDA

View Full Version : Stefan READ THIS PLEASE!

Hulk Hogan
05-02-2001, 02:25 PM
""When feeding is added then the bomys will also get slower when they have no food, and they will go 'wild' when they get no food (apples) for two days or so.""

Sounds good but heres some ideas.....Apples are hard to get....farming is messed up me and Ice Hawk watered my 2 trees constantly and they still died....we watered them the whole time but they die still =\....so I think you should have an apple store where you can buy apples for like 2 gralats a piece or something....also bomys should go away after like 3 days without feeding......The apples are soo hard to get everyone would lose there bomys unless you add the store that sells them .....who agrees?

I forgot to add that bomys should need like 10 apples a week....or like 50 a month....irl days of course

Psyker
05-03-2001, 02:17 AM
At least 3 a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. :D

And maybe add new trees, like orange trees(could be on the western side of g2k1), and a new type of fruit, typix, could be on Mount Antora.

Bomys could like other fruit than others, so farming would be more complicated and fruit demands better! :)

Hulk Hogan
05-03-2001, 02:23 AM
yesyes and no and yes then no but yes.

Psyker
05-03-2001, 02:28 AM
4 yesses beats 2 nos...

EThor
05-07-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
4 yesses beats 2 nos...

Yep

Psyker