PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Bhala.

James205
01-12-2002, 03:44 PM
If not everyone knows by now Bhala has quit guild admin. Over a year of staying at that job. I don't blame him for quiting, many people critisized him over his job how he doesn't do it, the reason why he couldnt is because he had no control over them. I don't care if you insult him, or think this thread is pointless, staff changes every week or so, the last person who has Bhala's job was over a year ago. He did a great job ;)

psihunter
01-12-2002, 03:57 PM
I wonder why most admins seem to be leaving

konidias
01-12-2002, 04:36 PM
Because Graal is becoming NON-FUN

Lycia
01-12-2002, 04:40 PM
No, because people are ungrateful, spoiled little brats who want things when they want it.

Sorry, but, fast service with guilds was not part of the deal when you bought an account.

I wish Bhala didn't quit.

Thanks Graal for driving yet another long time administrator out of Graal. :mad:

NotoriousBLT
01-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Bhala was fine before Graal2001, then the message boards came along with little g2k1 newbies who made him quit. Noone from Classic harassed him. I BLAME TEH 2K1!! Oh yea, and bye bye Bhala. I talked to you before, was gonna buy your bomy if you remember :) you're a good guy.

konidias
01-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Who would WANT that job after doing it for a year and getting nothing in return but grief?

NotoriousBLT
01-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Who would WANT that job after doing it for a year and getting nothing in return but grief?
Seriously it wouldn't bother me, I'd just do my job and ignore the idiots.

psichill
01-12-2002, 05:25 PM
what were his benifits?

Dlaiyre
01-12-2002, 05:33 PM
His benifits would have been limited to respect from others, other decent graalians, but he had to put up with so many idiots that it just wouldn't be worth it.

Birdbird_0
01-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Seriously it wouldn't bother me, I'd just do my job and ignore the idiots.

harder than it looks :(

James205
01-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Looks like everyone understand why Bhala couldnt do his job... but everyone complained about him. Interesting...

Slaktmaster
01-12-2002, 06:37 PM
I never complained. Actually, I have created a guild twice and every time is was validated within two days. :)

craig_bomy
01-12-2002, 06:41 PM
I never spoke to Bhala, never made a guild, never bothered to ***** at him ;)

Birdbird_0
01-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Bhala owned me, but I never got close to him, I just knew him =(

gozen
01-12-2002, 08:06 PM
I talked to Bhala a few times on rc, Classic, and New Main

Androk2k1
01-12-2002, 08:11 PM
I taked to Bhala directly... it was about me being out of character on Pro something server... Just when I got P2P I went there and started useing new NPC and kill people...

I don't think alot of people knew him personally though he was a good guy =) I am prettyt sure all delays wree because he had to decline guilds like: xXx and ****s... And there are usually alot of those trying to get supporters...

Bhala quit Admin Job but I don't think he quit Graal ... am I right here?

gozen
01-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Archangel should've been Guild Admin ;)

Androk2k1
01-12-2002, 08:21 PM
Agrh... it'z wierd how Graal workz... as soon as one admin get off his job several people with 2 month behind their sholder volonteer to be one, when you ask them what admins do they have no idea...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-13-2002, 12:00 AM
The only other perk of being guild admin is that you are allowed to go play on Graal 2002 right now. But other than that there isn't much I guess. I just think that the entire guild system in Graal has bee greatly deprived

Nastazio
01-13-2002, 12:30 AM
Bhala was awsome, i talked to him on AIM all the time. He did a good job and it will be hard to replace him :(

Firebolt
01-13-2002, 12:47 AM
=/ i was kinda friends with him when i was emp

KawaiiSaRiA
01-13-2002, 01:08 AM
THANKS ALOT! to all you dumb people who *****ed at him, for not being able to do his job, saying he is lazy, ect! This is what made him quit, I HOPE YOU'RE DAMN HAPPY. We just lost one of the best darn administrators graal has ever had. Geez!

:grrr:

I'll miss you, Bhala..:(

Bhala
01-13-2002, 01:15 AM
Poizon, my asst, will be replacing me. He is a good friend of mine & i know he can do the job. I will be leaving graal as soon as my account runs out on 2001. There are many reasons for me leaving most of which i do not want to talk about... Thank you all.

I want to thank a few people tho...
KawaiiSaRiA - For always being there for me <3
honds - One of the coolest guys on graal
Poizon - My asst, the other coolest guys on graal
Hyped - One of the coolest girls on graal

well thats all. BTW if your name wasnt on the list sorry but i only put down my VERY close friends... not that i dont like you =P

PS <3 to my sweetie

Torankusu
01-13-2002, 01:17 AM
It is our fault for making him quit because we lifted his fingers, and made him press those keys to spell out "i quit."

Get real. If he can't deal with it, why is he there?

He wasn't all that bad, though. Both of my guilds were created in the same day they were started.

Mustang1988
01-13-2002, 01:24 AM
Bhala is cool. :(

Bhala
01-13-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
It is our fault for making him quit because we lifted his fingers, and made him press those keys to spell out "i quit."

He wasn't all that bad, though. Both of my guilds were created in the same day they were started.

Like i said in my post it wasnt all the crap ive been getting from players. I have been having many life problems. Also do you know how boring it is to click delete 5 MILLION TIMES!!! My god i thought i would go mad!!!

gozen
01-13-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Bhala

Like i said in my post it wasnt all the crap ive been getting from players. I have been having many life problems. Also do you know how boring it is to click delete 5 MILLION TIMES!!! My god i thought i would go mad!!!
Honds was cool

grim_squeaker_x
01-13-2002, 01:40 AM
I agree with Bhala quitting, it's probably the most boring job in the world, going through lots of guild requests everyday and then having to choose Accept or delete depending on the name :/
And of course the major "BHALA IS CORRUPT!!" every time he did decide to not accept one :/

purple_haze
01-13-2002, 02:21 AM
Bhala was a great guild admin. He is also a very nice guy to talk to. Thanks alot Bhala for your help with our guild and thanks for the talks we have had.

bgraven *Queen* (Zenobia)

KawaiiSaRiA
01-13-2002, 02:28 AM

You should just be quiet, you're really starting to irritate me.

sac
01-13-2002, 02:30 AM
never talked to bhala
never knew bhala
never seen bhala on before

anyways bye

Torankusu
01-13-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

You should just be quiet, you're really starting to irritate me. :rolleyes:
Thats the best reason I have ever been presented with to stop posting!

- end sarcasm.

freddyfox
01-13-2002, 02:41 AM

i thought i would go mad!!!

Look at me. I've been doing it for a year.

Anyways, see ya, Bhala. Best of luck to you in the future.

Bhala
01-13-2002, 03:31 AM
Well it looks like im not leaving... I just got a new job that you will find out about tomorrow.... =P

Nastazio
01-13-2002, 03:33 AM
Well it looks like im not leaving... I just got a new job that you will find out about tomorrow.... =P

bhala do you still have aim? hit me a message at Mr Swanton H3

TrueHeaT
01-13-2002, 03:44 AM

i'll have to agree with you on that one my FASG MUSCALEY GREEN FISH EATING FREIND

Kasuagi
01-13-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

i'll have to agree with you on that one my FASG MUSCALEY GREEN FISH EATING FREIND

mmmmm, boneless catfish

yummy

Faheria_LAT3
01-13-2002, 03:48 AM
Bhala put up with so much of you people's crap it boggles me how he even stayed for as long as he did.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-13-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
Bhala put up with so much of you people's crap it boggles me how he even stayed for as long as he did.
Maube in returmn for all his tropubles his new job will be: Banning Admin. He gets to go around and ban people who need to get banned

Faheria_LAT3
01-13-2002, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Maube in returmn for all his tropubles his new job will be: Banning Admin. He gets to go around and ban people who need to get banned

Haha, yea! :)

Lionel-Jonson
01-13-2002, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Bahahahha! That'd be hilarious

Echos
01-13-2002, 08:52 AM
I bet anybody here that it's Webmaster, I haven't seen agentcrypto in ages, I miss him, and Bhala's not too shabby with web sites/pages

DragonX2
01-13-2002, 08:56 AM
Maybe he will be Bugs Admin...

fugitive316
01-13-2002, 08:59 AM
The website was re-done and as you can see http://graalonline.com/links/links-main.php if you want to submit a link, it goes to Agent Crypto. So if I had to take a guess, I'd guess that Agent Crypto is still the webmaster.

Just a guess though.

Echos
01-13-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
The website was re-done and as you can see http://graalonline.com/links/links-main.php if you want to submit a link, it goes to Agent Crypto. So if I had to take a guess, I'd guess that Agent Crypto is still the webmaster.

Just a guess though.

Yes, but the staff section says that Link X or whatever is still Playerworld tester, and that Mr B"r"ear is still around

Yakuna2001
01-13-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Echos

Yes, but the staff section says that Link X or whatever is still Playerworld tester, and that Mr B"r"ear is still around
agent crypto quit ages ago, then unixmad did the website, but i was informed agent cypto came back to help out but is now gone again?? .....

fenderbender2965
01-13-2002, 09:15 AM
Bhala was a great guilds admin. Any staff position (Even ET, errr especially ET) gets tons of criticism(sp?) for instance here is a conversation i had with a guy... guy: hold a CS! me: im mining so I can make money to hold events later. guy: wtf stupid ET you dont do your job. im gonna get you fired!
so anyway, good luck bhala

Sir Triclops
01-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Bhala was a good guy. I get the honor of taking that load off his shoulders and putting it on mine. Please be my friend and don't call me corrupt and hate me. I would be sad and sad Poizon = well very sad. :p

I've been real good friends with Bhala for close to 2 years. Way before the Paradox playerworld was released. We went through and arguing spell for about 2 months during the Paradox time, but we've overcome it and it's all good. He did do what he could to be the Guild Admin, and I'll do my best as his replacement. I've been staff a little longer than Bhala has, so hopefully that will give you guys a refreshing idea on me.

For those of you who don't know me well, I was LAT for almost a year, served as the Vice Admin under Tyhm for a couple of months before stepping down. I was Asst. FAQ Admin for a couple of months, before stepping down to take the Vice LAT Admin position. When I resigned from the LAT, I was off for about a month when I was named THe guild asst.

The job that Bhala is accepting is much needed, and as he said, you'll find out tomorrow. He's a good person for the job too.

Talk to you guys later.

e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: PoizonInOk

Vincent_TK
01-13-2002, 11:32 AM
Poizon, congrats on the promotion? :p

JubeiSaotomeX
01-13-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Lycia
because people are ungrateful, spoiled little brats who want things when they want it.

Lycia
01-13-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by gozen
Archangel should've been Guild Admin ;)

No.

Kasuagi
01-13-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Sir Triclops
Bhala was a good guy. I get the honor of taking that load off his shoulders and putting it on mine. Please be my friend and don't call me corrupt and hate me. I would be sad and sad Poizon = well very sad. :p

I've been real good friends with Bhala for close to 2 years. Way before the Paradox playerworld was released. We went through and arguing spell for about 2 months during the Paradox time, but we've overcome it and it's all good. He did do what he could to be the Guild Admin, and I'll do my best as his replacement. I've been staff a little longer than Bhala has, so hopefully that will give you guys a refreshing idea on me.

For those of you who don't know me well, I was LAT for almost a year, served as the Vice Admin under Tyhm for a couple of months before stepping down. I was Asst. FAQ Admin for a couple of months, before stepping down to take the Vice LAT Admin position. When I resigned from the LAT, I was off for about a month when I was named THe guild asst.

The job that Bhala is accepting is much needed, and as he said, you'll find out tomorrow. He's a good person for the job too.

Talk to you guys later.

e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: PoizonInOk

you sound really professional and that's a good thing! congrats on the job and good luck

NeoNPL
01-13-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Lycia
No, because people are ungrateful, spoiled little brats who want things when they want it.

Actually, Most people woh play 2k1 arnt spoilt little brats

Echos
01-13-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL

Actually, Most people woh play 2k1 arnt spoilt little brats

:confused: ... :rolleyes: , :D

You are a funny person