PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Nation Thieves

mastervampire
01-11-2002, 12:25 PM
I was just on unholy nation for the first time in a while, and I saw this gun npc they have that you activate and it makes a target that you move around then fire. Well i'd just like to point out that that npc was stolen. A friend of mine by the name of Agrian made it for the old server Auroria but he's in jail now so he can't defend his work:mad:.

I'm sure everyone will stick up for them or come up with some story, but I know for a fact it is stolen even if I can't do anything about it. Talk about injustice.

LiquidIce00
01-11-2002, 12:33 PM
erm .. the idea could be ur friends.. i never knew Lord Eric made the gun and the graphics and stuff.. dont say the gfx were stolen cuz they werent.. and i doubt Lord Eric seen the gun before.. plus its just an idea its not like we actually stole ur script

Yakuna2001
01-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mastervampire
I was just on unholy nation for the first time in a while, and I saw this gun npc they have that you activate and it makes a target that you move around then fire. Well i'd just like to point out that that npc was stolen. A friend of mine by the name of Agrian made it for the old server Auroria but he's in jail now so he can't defend his work:mad:.

I'm sure everyone will stick up for them or come up with some story, but I know for a fact it is stolen even if I can't do anything about it. Talk about injustice. it is quite normal for 2 people to have the same idea u know...... btw, i had a copy of auria on my hdd some guy sent me it because he wanted me to upload it to bravo ftp to test. i never did upload it though.... levels sucked though :-P

mastervampire
01-11-2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah, levels did suck, lol, glad I wasn't the fool that made them. But thats not the issue at hand. Anyway, claim whatever you want but you didn't personally make the npc, so you don't know for sure the idea isn't ripped. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter now.

Yakuna2001
01-11-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by mastervampire
Yeah, levels did suck, lol, glad I wasn't the fool that made them. But thats not the issue at hand. Anyway, claim whatever you want but you didn't personally make the npc, so you don't know for sure the idea isn't ripped. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter now.
urm.... it was all scripted by hand, i know that... so it wasnt ripped, just the same ideas i think mate