PDA

View Full Version : A couple Of Kumada Brand levels

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:01 AM
Crafting house on Trimaris.. (Cant tell you what you craft in it ;) )

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:05 AM
Job Office outside onlinestartlocal. A few of the jobs on my playerworld project are, Potterer , Gardener, Rug Maker, Herbalist, Miner, and Farmer... Those are just a few of the jobs..

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Not much to say.. just a level. :)

Dilandou
01-10-2002, 01:08 AM
one time, I made a level

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Dilandou
one time, I made a level
Damn you are creative..

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:13 AM
the first level is ugly, all the grass..
this thread is supposed to go in the LEVEL forum but of course you "didnt" know :rolleyes:
you used to be nice.. it's a shame you turned out to be a *****.. :o
the second level.. still the same problem, too much grass and other tiles.. =\ fugly

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1
the first level is ugly, all the grass..
this thread is supposed to go in the LEVEL forum but of course you "didnt" know :rolleyes:
you used to be nice.. it's a shame you turned out to be a *****.. :o
the second level.. still the same problem, too much grass and other tiles.. =\ fugly
God what the **** crawled up your ass and died :(

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Kumada

God what the **** crawled up your ass and died :(

nothing, ive been reading many of your threads/posts recently and .. god.. you have changed :o

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:17 AM

nothing, ive been reading many of your threads/posts recently and .. god.. you have changed :o
People made me change.

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:18 AM

People made me change.
its a shame.. you have turned into a complete Graalian :( you know.. the one that comes in a box =\

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:21 AM

its a shame.. you have turned into a complete Graalian :( you know.. the one that comes in a box =\
[ edited cuz i make no sense at all ]

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:24 AM

[ edited cuz i make no sense at all ]

lel... too bad i didnt read what was before the edit.. :(
bah.. sorry for being mean =\ it's just that.. all of those posts.. (most i cant remember :p) they are just not the "you" i knew x_x

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:30 AM
I am still the same me.. just smarter..

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:32 AM
I am still the same me.. just smarter..

nevermind.. you just dont understand..

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:33 AM

Understand what??
Just because i post some things in the wrong places does not mean i have changed.

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 01:35 AM

Understand what??
Just because i post some things in the wrong places does not mean i have changed.

no x_x you've become selfish and stupÓd (RP tags), but at least you insult less people then me :p

Kumada
01-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Im not making rp tags so i can run around saying
"OHI I R HAV COOL R P TAG I M THE ONLY ONE WHO CN RP NOW HAHAHA"
Im not using them for that.. im using them as .. whell a tag =X.. to show that you are a very good rper.. So if you walked around with the RP tag people would know what you are doing instead of saying "WTF THAT BISH R ON CRACK"..:(

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 01:57 AM

no x_x you've become selfish and stupÓd (RP tags), but at least you insult less people then me :p

your an ******* and have no room to talk..

most of your post are criticizing people or trying to brag about yours or faherias work..
you suck :D

ZanderX
01-10-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

most of your post are criticizing people or trying to brag about yours or faherias work..

There's nothing wrong with someone bragging about something that's good enough for someone to brag about.

If he doesn't have any room to talk, neither do you. Half the time, you're just as critical and are just as much of an "*******" as he is. I fall to this same fault, but I have my own reasons. You've broken the forum rules dozens of times, anyways...moderators need to get more strict with banning.

G_yoshi
01-10-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

There's nothing wrong with someone bragging about something that's good enough for someone to brag about.

If he doesn't have any room to talk, neither do you. Half the time, you're just as critical and are just as much of an "*******" as he is. I fall to this same fault, but I have my own reasons. You've broken the forum rules dozens of times, anyways...moderators need to get more strict with banning.

If some of us could ban, we would ;)

Faheria_LAT1
01-10-2002, 02:31 AM

i brag about faheria because its actually good and you're the one that "sucks" here so go away.

Faheria_LAT3
01-10-2002, 02:46 AM

Why is it you feel the need to say something like that? You have no room to talk either, and from what I read no one likes you too much aswell, so you should think about what you say if you want to get some respect around here.

spanky7124
01-10-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Why is it you feel the need to say something like that? You have no room to talk either, and from what I read no one likes you too much aswell, so you should think about what you say if you want to get some respect around here.

Exactly, once again shad is right (it begins to get redundant).

yoshee15
01-10-2002, 03:53 AM
im not the braggin type...only about my purple tacos and that damn beach rock that kept calling me a "homo" so i threw it in the deep water =(

Brad0629
01-10-2002, 04:09 AM
What the hell is Trimaris?

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

So, I am not saying I am any better I am just pointing it out and telling him. I am a *******... I already know I have been told it since I was in the 4th grade. if I am banned for breaking forum rules I am sure many of you will also be.. I am not that bad of a person and I dont swear up a storm or spam (unless its a spam thread in non related). If I am givin a warning I stop.

I don't care if I get respect from you people. I am not gonna suck up or act like someone I am not just to have a buncha dumb smartass kids respect me. I respect my friends. I will just point things out or give my opinion.. If your someone I think diserves my respect and is equal to everyone then I will respect you. (ex: Dante)

Hate me, flame me, I don't care.

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:16 AM

Also I have tried to be nice and be a phony. It got me no where. So I will be myself now.

yoshee15
01-10-2002, 06:18 AM

Also I have tried to be nice and be a phony. It got me no where. So I will be myself now.
you are a psychopathic

psichill
01-10-2002, 06:19 AM

hey hey! Do I come from a box or a nest? X_X

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15

you are a psychopathic

lol :D How could you tell :rolleyes:

AlexH
01-10-2002, 06:26 AM
bragging about something isnt bad
infact self confindence is a good thing
its only when you have too much of it its a bad thing

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
bragging about something isnt bad
infact self confindence is a good thing
its only when you have too much of it its a bad thing

Bragging is bad.. err I wish I could find that good qoute from dante (he has lots of good things he says) But he explains more why it is bad and makes other people feel bad or sumtin.. err I shut up k?

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:41 AM
Finding fault in others' (work, or whatever it may be) to make yourself look better.

Faheria_LAT3
01-10-2002, 06:43 AM

I have never seen you try to be nice, and if you were, try harder please.

Brad0629
01-10-2002, 06:43 AM
K i will ask again

WHAT IS TRIMARIS?

spanky7124
01-10-2002, 06:44 AM

Hey shad leave the poor "college kid who graduated with a 4.0" alone. Poor kid has a learning disability and doesn't know when to learn that *****ing gets you no where on these forums.

AlexH
01-10-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Finding fault in others' (work, or whatever it may be) to make yourself look better.
yea thats bad but taking pride in your own work isnt
but if your saying stuff like
"check this lvl i made. its the best lvl ever and much better than anything you can make so :p "
that is bad

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:46 AM

I was under a different account at the time.

Toran: Yea I think that was what Dante said.

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by spanky7124

Hey shad leave the poor "college kid who graduated with a 4.0" alone. Poor kid has a learning disability and doesn't know when to learn that *****ing gets you no where on these forums.

umm shut up your a ******* and thats not what I said. I graduated high school with B average. I said that I finished my first term/mod with a 4.0 or my current gpa was 4.0 in college now. You suck at being a smartass.

Oh yea my current CUM. GPA is 3.85 :'(

spanky7124
01-10-2002, 06:53 AM
Sucks to be you, my bros got a 1.62 cum gpa because he pleged a frat the first semester.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:54 AM
Oh yea my current CUM. GPA is 3.85 :'( I did not need to know this...

Shorty2Dope
01-10-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by spanky7124
Sucks to be you, my bros got a 1.62 cum gpa because he pleged a frat the first semester.

lol I need to have good grades to keep my money.. I get all of my college paid for including books and tools.

yoshee15
01-10-2002, 07:13 AM

lol I need to have good grades to keep my money.. I get all of my college paid for including books and tools.
spoiled, living life the easy way, you should work for your what you get in return

Faheria_LAT3
01-10-2002, 07:28 AM

umm shut up your a ******* and thats not what I said. I graduated high school with B average. I said that I finished my first term/mod with a 4.0 or my current gpa was 4.0 in college now. You suck at being a smartass.

Oh yea my current CUM. GPA is 3.85 :'(

Sorry pal, I'm not trying to be rude..but I can not seem to believe that is true. Someone with that knowledge would at least type proper and spell the words right, even if they do type very fast.

Faheria_LAT3
01-10-2002, 07:29 AM

You told me sometime back that you had to pay to get into college....

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 07:56 AM
i like your levels :) did you script the jobs yourself?

Kumada
01-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
i like your levels :) did you script the jobs yourself?
Yes.. im the only person working on this.. I havent hired anybody to help because it would be too disorganized...

MrSmiles
01-10-2002, 10:11 AM
woot, My server is better than yours... HaHa!

-MrSmiles :D

Funkee
01-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Kumada your server sounds sweet :)

I dont really have time to look at the pictures right now but I will later :megaeek:

- Funkee

Poogle
01-10-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Dilandou
one time, I made a level ive did that before but better :) I had a body

Ultima_P2P
01-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Hmmm... i liked what dilandow did, so i made my head in level editor too ;)

Sir_Gareth
01-19-2002, 11:38 PM

Shut up, no one likes you your so annoing, you think your all great and **** but you arent, your an ass, no one liekes you on every thread you go on trying to plame someone to make fun of there levels, your a *** shut up and go die , you think you ra cool but you arent you act like you own the place, you dont your a ***. thats the end. a *** and thats all you are.