PDA

View Full Version : Graal iparty!


Birdbird_0
01-09-2002, 10:44 AM
Yes yes I know there has not been an graal iparty in a while, so why not start one?

for all of you who do not know what iparty is, it is a program that is nologer used, that you can chat/voicechat though, you can snatch it at
http://www.ghostpirateftp.barrysworld.net/iparty.zip

you just need to exstract that fold in there, iparty or whatever into your puter, than, to change your name, you go into the IPARTY folder and open SESSIONS and than open CLIENT.IPL and change the nickName "Ghost Pirate" to nickName "yourname"
after that, you go back one directory and open the iparty.exe.
You click file, and openlocation, and than enter the adress below.

iparty://64.174.164.211

Be sure to have your microphone handy ^_^

Beowulf2
01-09-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Yes yes I know there has not been an graal iparty in a while, so why not start one?

for all of you who do not know what iparty is, it is a program that is nologer used, that you can chat/voicechat though, you can snatch it at
http://www.ghostpirateftp.barrysworld.net/iparty.zip

you just need to exstract that fold in there, iparty or whatever into your puter, than, to change your name, you go into the IPARTY folder and open SESSIONS and than open CLIENT.IPL and change the nickName "Ghost Pirate" to nickName "yourname"
after that, you go back one directory and open the iparty.exe.
You click file, and openlocation, and than enter the adress below.

iparty://64.174.164.211

Be sure to have your microphone handy ^_^
Or you could go to www.download.com, search "Iparty" and then download the client from a much quicker and more stable server :cool: .

feivel
01-09-2002, 10:52 AM
How do i edit, client.ipl?

LilNiglet
01-09-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by feivel
How do i edit, client.ipl?
Notepad

AlkarenHyralt
01-09-2002, 10:55 AM
I'm there, no microphone right now. It's not working correctly :(

Josef Stalin
01-09-2002, 10:55 AM
Thanks for that list!

Kasuagi
01-09-2002, 10:56 AM
sounds like fun!

Birdbird_0
01-09-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Beowulf2

Or you could go to www.download.com, search "Iparty" and then download the client from a much quicker and more stable server :cool: .

I already tryed that erlier, and its no longer there :(

NotoriousBLT
01-09-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi
sounds like fun!
What does your name mean? I use to use the name Muro like a year ago on Classic and a couple months ago on Graal2001.

LilNiglet
01-09-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
I'm there, no microphone right now. It's not working correctly :(
x2


Toran... arg. =/

Josef Stalin
01-09-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
Toran... arg. =/ Uh... what?

LilNiglet
01-09-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Josef Stalin
Uh... what?
Nothing.

Kasuagi
01-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

What does your name mean? I use to use the name Muro like a year ago on Classic and a couple months ago on Graal2001.

erm... Kasuagi or Muroshi?

NotoriousBLT
01-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi


erm... Kasuagi or Muroshi?
Muroshi

NotoriousBLT
01-09-2002, 11:55 AM
I was just in there...IT WASN'T BORING :rolleyes:

LilNiglet
01-09-2002, 11:58 AM
birdbird's parrot angel is so damn.... cute =X

Nastazio
01-09-2002, 12:04 PM
Break Ya Neck!!!

SabreKnot
01-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Whenever I try to open it I get errors

Directory error: check .ini file... exiting. and
Init Failed