PDA

View Full Version : Timer Error

Questa
01-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Hey, I always seem to get this weird error whenever I log onto Graal, it states that my system timer is wrong and I should report this error to the Graal Online team... I can get onto any Graal server for about a second and then it kicks me off... I have no idea why or how! Can someone help me out here?

PS: Included a Screen of this...

grim_squeaker_x
01-09-2002, 06:32 PM
Hmm. have you perhaps ever overclocked your computer?

Tyhm
01-10-2002, 02:31 AM
I assume you wouldn't be stupid enough to be using a speedhack, nee?

Questa
01-10-2002, 04:10 AM
Okay no, I never even think of overclocking, besides this computer is like brand new. Also Speed Hacking?? No way, thats like dumb, in fact I don't really see the meaning of speed hacking. Let's put it this way, I don't do stuff like that.

grim_squeaker_x
01-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Questa
Okay no, I never even think of overclocking, besides this computer is like brand new. Also Speed Hacking?? No way, thats like dumb, in fact I don't really see the meaning of speed hacking. Let's put it this way, I don't do stuff like that. In that case I wouldn't know, well the only option could be that your computer is too fast for Graal, but that's very unlikely.

Poogle
01-11-2002, 06:48 AM
Did you contact The GraalOnline Team? (Meaning: BirdBird_0 Konidas Stefan Unixmad Hulk Hogen Sparkplug those type of people (most likely ONLY Stefan and Unixmad would know lol) and NOT Loriel)

Questa
01-11-2002, 07:50 AM
Did email Stefan, but I figured out what it was, my clock on the computer was giving me crap so I reset the clock and Restarted the computer, so its all good.

Admins
01-14-2002, 12:03 AM
Good :-)
Graal checks if the several windows timers run at the same
speed, 449 ms difference is quite lot because it means there is
a timer which runs at 150% speed or so