PDA

View Full Version : Graal Anime


Pages : [1] 2

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 10:41 AM
so like a could make a little slideshow of pics based on graal, but they would be sketches since my friend who uised to color my pics moved away :-|

if like anyone thinks this is a good idea tell me... links to my pencilboards i just scanned are below :), plus if anyone else has some pencilboards post em on this so i can get some ideas :) i could make like a 2k2 pirate theme cartoon :)


http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/pencilboardofjiyoshi4.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/picididinartclass.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/madman!!!.jpg

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 10:43 AM
those are awesome!
draw one of me ;)

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 10:44 AM
post a thing of what you look like (graal character) and ill try and make it into one :)

feivel
01-08-2002, 10:47 AM
Holy ****!
I gotta practice drawing more,
maybe someday i will be able to draw like that..
if I give you a picture of my graal character will you draw me?

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 10:47 AM
here

Reliko
01-08-2002, 10:48 AM
heh this gives me and actual idea to make a graal manga

Reliko
01-08-2002, 10:49 AM
cowgirl may you do this?

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 10:49 AM
:D those were only pencilboards, they arnt that good :)

Beowulf2
01-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Someone's a Rurori Kenshin fan! Anyway, sorry for doubting your drawing skills. You made me very suspicious when you just said "Oh, I throw all my drawing boards away." Cool though

Best thing I can really draw has been this. The perspective was too hard for me to put lips and a nose on, so I gave up. Oh well =P

feivel
01-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Pencilboards??

your drawing rocks!

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 10:53 AM
beowulf, thats a really good start! ill think about making a manga.... ill prob have 10 parts to it a week, and every week and part is added... i need a story to base it on, any ideas?

AlkarenHyralt
01-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Nice drawings..

Beowulf2
01-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Thanks Cowgirl. Maybe you're not so bad after all. And Sam, I'll draw you a pic tomorrow when I get my Wacom hooked back up.

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
beowulf, thats a really good start! ill think about making a manga.... ill prob have 10 parts to it a week, and every week and part is added... i need a story to base it on, any ideas?

The Karakaze troupe try to rob a group of rich people walking by and eventually end up falling in mud somehow.

Hiker
01-08-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


The Karakaze troupe try to rob a group of rich people walking by and eventually end up falling in mud somehow.
and TrueHeat is the hero :D

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Hiker

and Trueheat is the hero :D

The mud-covered hero >: |

feivel
01-08-2002, 10:58 AM
And something happens to Shogun Dashi and he gets lost in the woods... and somehw find himself in the mud puddle,
and there is a brawl

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 10:59 AM
or.. they rob the people, then run away and Kmauii the king is around the corner and sends his knights ater them, but the samurai iterfer and attack the knights, but then the zormites try and rescue but the, the ancient gets involved and rescues, but the samurai kidnap them all and thats at leats 5 weeks of work :):D

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 11:00 AM
:eek:

feivel
01-08-2002, 11:00 AM
ROTFL Sounds good..
but all my Samurai have to be relally cool lol,
lotsa Ashiguru..
but a few skilled Samurai to back themup and lead them..
and Shogun Dashi always makes wierd face axpressions,
Anime isnt Anime without wierd face expressiosn

ZanderX
01-08-2002, 11:01 AM
draw me. :( you know what I look like in Graal. :O

Hiker
01-08-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
:eek:

:megaeek:

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 11:03 AM
THERE YOU ARE KAMUII!!! PHEEZZER!!! GO ON AIM!!! BUT NOW I G2G in 5min!!!! go on aim tomorrow like 2 hourse before this!?!??! and ill draw you *****y!

Firebolt
01-08-2002, 11:06 AM
Draw me O.o lol...-Zak

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
01-08-2002, 11:09 AM
please draw me
your skills are 1337
heh the best I can do is a stick figure.
Well not a stick figure but close enough.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
01-08-2002, 11:16 AM
and how much graal money does it cost to get you to draw an anime style picture of my sig?
The Final Fantasy one, with Black Mage, Fighter, White Mage, Red Mage, Thief
not the FF one with Black Wizard, Ninja, White Wizard, Red Wizard, etc
in case you dont like FF
the one I'm talking about is the one where the guy in blue robe is blasting everyone else, and he has a hood on and you cant see his face, except for 2 eyes

Faheria_LAT1
01-08-2002, 11:18 AM
Make me appear somewhere in the story :(

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
01-08-2002, 11:22 AM
o yes, and please put me in the story:)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
or.. they rob the people, then run away and Kmauii the king is around the corner and sends his knights ater them, but the samurai iterfer and attack the knights, but then the zormites try and rescue but the, the ancient gets involved and rescues, but the samurai kidnap them all and thats at leats 5 weeks of work :):D
Hey, that's a really good idea. I am in Dustari, so I was wondering if you can draw me in too. I am the Paladin

toad1413
01-08-2002, 11:29 AM
Woo. I'm disgruntled. :)

psihunter
01-08-2002, 11:40 AM
And I'm the ebil bad man >=)

Wing
01-08-2002, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry but I have to say Ancients = :(

edit

+nicedrawings :D

Kasuagi
01-08-2002, 11:56 AM
those are very nice drawings! i'm impressed

would you care to draw me along with the other 200 requests? my character is a ninja of santerrain

see attachment for more... :o

Juron Pilo
01-08-2002, 12:02 PM
profile please?

Vincent_TK
01-08-2002, 12:04 PM
lol do you guys really think shes gonna do a drawing for every single one of you? you guys are crazy! her hands are going to be hurting like hell from all the drawing.

psichill
01-08-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
so like a could make a little slideshow of pics based on graal, but they would be sketches since my friend who uised to color my pics moved away :-|

if like anyone thinks this is a good idea tell me... links to my pencilboards i just scanned are below :), plus if anyone else has some pencilboards post em on this so i can get some ideas :) i could make like a 2k2 pirate theme cartoon :)


http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/pencilboardofjiyoshi4.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/picididinartclass.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/madman!!!.jpg

wow! I am very impressed! :D
could you make one of me?
(( look at avatar for a pic of me ))

LilNiglet
01-08-2002, 12:12 PM
*cough*
*Falls over, dead*

Holy....crap.... *wheeze*

Hey, I am the Duke of Dustari, add me in, please! That would be awesome. Ill attach a pic in my next post

LilNiglet
01-08-2002, 12:18 PM
Also, my RP character is very fluent in the ways of fire magic =)

Wing
01-08-2002, 12:21 PM
character

CloudStrife_2001
01-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Copied.

toad1413
01-08-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK
lol do you guys really think shes gonna do a drawing for every single one of you? you guys are crazy! her hands are going to be hurting like hell from all the drawing.

heh. She included me in her story, so that's why I posted my pic. :D

konidias
01-08-2002, 01:11 PM
I did a crappy drawing of kamuii because I was bored :cool:

ZanderX
01-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by konidias
I did a crappy drawing of kamuii because I was bored :cool:


Hahahah, that's great :D

BocoC
01-08-2002, 01:22 PM
If it's not too much... Can I be in the story or background somewhere with a big sword acting weird. Like, maybe chasing after monsters waving my big sword around yelling jibberish? ^_^

Here is my character!

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BocoC
If it's not too much... Can I be in the story or background somewhere with a big sword acting weird. Like, maybe chasing after monsters waving my big sword around yelling jibberish? ^_^

Here is my character!

that is frightening :|

BocoC
01-08-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


that is frightening :|
LOL! I wanna be doing something weird.

Kasuagi
01-08-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by konidias
I did a crappy drawing of kamuii because I was bored :cool:

that is way cool

make me one so i can make it my new sig ^_^

FatherDante
01-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Dang, you all's too much wanna be in there. Reminds me of when I wrote the Adventures of Dante. But, it's only natural, right? People love that sort of stuff.... because... they're... Well, I could think of a lot of nifty stories. I wish I were a good artist. Makes me sad that I am not. :)

BlKnight
01-08-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Dang, you all's too much wanna be in there. Reminds me of when I wrote the Adventures of Dante. But, it's only natural, right? People love that sort of stuff.... because... they're... Well, I could think of a lot of nifty stories. I wish I were a good artist. Makes me sad that I am not. :)

You are good enough, and show alot of thought in your work. It makes it feel alot better then all these other fancy ones.

Birdbird_0
01-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Evil mastermind birdbird_0!
*looks around*

Kasuagi
01-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Evil mastermind birdbird_0!
*looks around*

wow, it's so surreal

FatherDante
01-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by BlKnight


You are good enough, and show alot of thought in your work. It makes it feel alot better then all these other fancy ones. I appreciate the kind words. It doesn't take much to make a person feel better. :)

BlKnight
01-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
I appreciate the kind words. It doesn't take much to make a person feel better. :)


:) If it wasn't for people like you, I would have left graal a while ago. You have always been nice when it was earned, and somewhat cruel when deserved. Thats the type of thing people need, and it made be strange, but I appreciate how you have always acted towards me.

CrispinX
01-08-2002, 02:46 PM
I need to learn how to draw.

Birdbird_0
01-08-2002, 03:03 PM
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/gwal.GIF

Birdbird_0
01-08-2002, 03:06 PM
for later use!
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/cluebusstrubble.GIF
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/gethitbybus.GIF
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/impendingdoom.GIF
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/owpavement..GIF
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/pirdpoof!.GIF

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 09:27 PM
umm,i appreciate all the nice comments... but thats alot of poeple... im gonna do the manga first, and the 2 guys who gave me the idea will get drawings of their characters for free... but thats too many people to do for free you know what i mean? ill do quick sketches that look pretty good for 20 graalots.. and if you want really good sketched which ill take my time on itll be about 60-100 graalots depending how much i think its good,...cause i have homework and other **** to do so im using my time for this... sound good? ill start the manga friday and it will be up money or sunday

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 09:34 PM
and for some certain people who wanted me to draw them after some comments they made to me will come last...

and dont just post you characters

e-mail them to [email protected] with the subject heading as "Anime PencilBoard" give me the description or character in it as attachment and state if you want the 20 graalot or th 60-100 graalot one

Providence_Admin3
01-08-2002, 09:36 PM
I'd ask to be in it, but I'm sure there are already enough girls (and people, for that matter) who applied. :)

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 09:40 PM
its not that.. i want the characters not to being doing stupid things in the back... i mean the characters have to stay in sync with the story

AlkarenHyralt
01-08-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
http://birdbird0.darktechgameing.com/pics/gwal.GIF

wtf...

CowgirlBebop
01-08-2002, 09:42 PM
lol, thats the main thing in 2k2..bomboria

Providence_Admin3
01-08-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
its not that.. i want the characters not to being doing stupid things in the back... i mean the characters have to stay in sync with the story

But there are enough characters already, right? If there aren't, I'd love to be in it, is what I'm saying. However, if you feel that you have enough people to draw/fit into the storyline already, I won't be offended if you just don't want me in it. :)

toad1413
01-08-2002, 09:46 PM
heh. well, I would love a sketch, they look great, but I don't have 20g... well, I do, but that's the Zormite funds. used for buying food for feasts and the such. :( Oh well. I may be in the manga, as you said, with the whole Zormite trying to rescue them and yeah. I'll just shut up now. :)

KawaiiSaRiA
01-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Introducing, my character, KawaiiSaRiA :D

IceHawk
01-08-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
Introducing, my character, KawaiiSaRiA :D ! THAT IS NICE

toad1413
01-08-2002, 11:12 PM
damnit. I wish I could draw... oh well. there's a few things I'm ok at, but nothing I really excel at... :(

IceHawk
01-08-2002, 11:13 PM
I have no cash monies :(

craig_bomy
01-08-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
so like a could make a little slideshow of pics based on graal, but they would be sketches since my friend who uised to color my pics moved away :-|

if like anyone thinks this is a good idea tell me... links to my pencilboards i just scanned are below :), plus if anyone else has some pencilboards post em on this so i can get some ideas :) i could make like a 2k2 pirate theme cartoon :)


http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/pencilboardofjiyoshi4.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/picididinartclass.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/madman!!!.jpg not bad, very impressive

Kumada
01-08-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Hey, that's a really good idea. I am in Dustari, so I was wondering if you can draw me in too. I am the Paladin
Wtf is that a personal crafting table for dustari.. if so the level sux

TrueHeaT
01-08-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Evil mastermind birdbird_0!
*looks around* '

haha you let your hair grow long like me
it looks crazy ;D!

Googi
01-08-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf2
Someone's a Rurori Kenshin fan! Anyway, sorry for doubting your drawing skills. You made me very suspicious when you just said "Oh, I throw all my drawing boards away." Cool though

Best thing I can really draw has been this. The perspective was too hard for me to put lips and a nose on, so I gave up. Oh well =P

Umm...I can't draw, I can do ASCII art though...

Psyker
01-08-2002, 11:55 PM
I'm in the story. (Karakaze Troupe) Look at my avatar for my graalian character.

I'm also the cat, for some other junk. (notice the wite-out drop?)

WoRlaNN2k
01-09-2002, 12:05 AM
yeah yeah, draw me too! :) ... man i wish i could draw like that, the best i can do looks like stick men, only rounder, lol. If you are going to draw me with a sword, i want a flaming sword :D

*edit* if i have to pay money for it, then i will go for the 100 gralat one */edit*

Birdbird_0
01-09-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
'

haha you let your hair grow long like me
it looks crazy ;D! \

Yup, its black and curly ^_^ thick hair, though, its hard to get ready in the morning, I need a better gel or hair spary, I usualy get about a thumb full of gel in it and its still frizzy at times =\ also, angel (bird) broke the hair dryer a long time ago :(

craig_bomy
01-09-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I did a crappy drawing of kamuii because I was bored :cool: that is nice

SergeTrigger
01-09-2002, 12:38 AM
yhfgjuirtjghjgjgfjf SPAM!!!! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Beowulf2
01-09-2002, 03:27 AM
Do any of you realize how long it takes to make a drawing? I'd say a good 30-40 minutes for a reasonable sketch of one person. A lot longer for a manga. Give her a break. And Sam, I'm just about to hook up my Wacom and try to draw your character =P.

Googi
01-09-2002, 03:58 AM
That's why she charges for it, I would probably pay if I cared about this kind of stuff.

feivel
01-09-2002, 04:00 AM
I believe it was me and Trueheat who gave you the idea for the sotry line...
I am Shogun Dashi of Santerrain, the kingdom of Samurai,
I uh lead an army...
im gonna like in my e-mail to you,
ill put my graal pic, and some other descrptive stuff..
and ill also describe what my footsoldier guys look like k?

jeff335
01-09-2002, 04:03 AM
I'm in Dustari, as Scribal Assistant if you want to write me in...anyway, my avatar is thus:


(the shield is zero-shield, the head is 788, and the body is body11 if those aren't clear)

LilNiglet
01-09-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
\

Yup, its black and curly ^_^ thick hair, though, its hard to get ready in the morning, I need a better gel or hair spary, I usualy get about a thumb full of gel in it and its still frizzy at times =\ also, angel (bird) broke the hair dryer a long time ago :(
how does your bird break stuff like [email protected]?

fenderbender2965
01-09-2002, 04:23 AM
lol i was on the phone with birdbird and angel laid an egg

Tin Man
01-09-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
Introducing, my character, KawaiiSaRiA :D

Yippe she posts once again. LoL CowgirlBebop i think you started a new fad. Also all the people who can draw on paper have been making their own Manga (myself included). Any who nice job with charging people for a drawing. *Thinks to himself I should draw a Fudal Japanish picture of my self, but i still have to finish my drawing of Kos-Mos...my dilema*

Anyway good luck drawing all those pictures.

fenderbender2965
01-09-2002, 04:54 AM
would that be fuedal?

Spyder5782
01-09-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


The Karakaze troupe try to rob a group of rich people walking by and eventually end up falling in mud somehow.
And we get into another bar fight with Ancient and they run away :D

Charles
01-09-2002, 05:35 AM
I would ask for you to draw a pic of me, but I have already done it. Not perfect, but cool. ( I drew it, then scanned and re-colored it on da PC)

http://www.geocities.com/char23139/InfernoPic.gif


Would be nice to see me in da movie though. lol. But I doubt.

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 05:37 AM
umm yikes! lemme finish 2 weeks worth of manag, which is 20 cells, then ill take submissions okay? btw i wanna know if somone wants host the manga

Charles
01-09-2002, 05:40 AM
Hmm. I cant get the link to work.

So I will just try this.

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 05:43 AM
okay..if you cant draw in ms paint dont! konidias or w/e his name is can do sweet ms paint anime guys.. i wish i could do them..i like them better then my pencilboards

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm yikes! lemme finish 2 weeks worth of manag, which is 20 cells, then ill take submissions okay? btw i wanna know if somone wants host the manga
rami can host

Charles
01-09-2002, 05:47 AM
Now your saying my drawing sucks? :( Now my feelings are hurt. :( lol


I dint even draw that in MS-Paint. I said I scaned it onto the PC, then colored it in.

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 05:48 AM
err sorry... they dont suck..just need more practice

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 05:49 AM
i can host it, but it will be hosted in 2 places beacuse sometimes my faster server will be down

Charles
01-09-2002, 05:51 AM
Hmmmm. Time to look in my black breif case thing. (Havent opened this in a long time. I should be able to find at least one good pic. But if I dont, then I have a new D&D pick I made not too long ago that actually looks good

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 05:51 AM
err..i shouldnt have said host..i mean mroe like somone who knows html and can make a site for it :(

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 05:52 AM
i also know html, but there is most likely someone here who can do better than me

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 05:56 AM
errr okay?!??!?!?!

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 05:59 AM
i can make a basic template for a site and you can tell me if you like it

Charles
01-09-2002, 05:59 AM
Well, I cant find none of the nice drawings I was looking for, but I guess it was worth looking at all them old memories again

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 06:01 AM
rami that would be nice :)

01-09-2002, 06:01 AM
this is me, I am one of the big cheeses of Karakaze, I am tall and lanky, and carry a large sword, and the rat is alive :)

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 06:02 AM
lol:D :megaeek:

01-09-2002, 06:04 AM
oh yeah, and he has alot of hair :)

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 06:09 AM
:o :( :) :D ;) :p hmmmmmmmmmmmm... guys i still havent started the manga, i gotta children story book for my English class i gotta do and its worth 347 marks!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-09-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
:o :( :) :D ;) :p hmmmmmmmmmmmm... guys i still havent started the manga, i gotta children story book for my English class i gotta do and its worth 347 marks!
Ho, your from Edmonton eh? Oilers suck, the Flames will beat them (eventually) :(

01-09-2002, 06:11 AM
one of your friends must have it done, just have them send it to you.

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 06:12 AM
umm no! i aint gonna copy cause then i fail English, and OILERS


SUCK SUCK SUCK
yes i know they suck.. GO PITTSBURG

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-09-2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm no! i aint gonna copy cause then i fail English, and OILERS


SUCK SUCK SUCK
yes i know they suck.. GO PITTSBURG
:)
Penguins used to be my fav. team, well they still kind of are but I started cheering for the Flames at the beginning of the season. Now... they are doing terrible :(

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 06:20 AM
ok i made a template
-BUT-
i didnt put the colours to high color bit so that it will load faster and i didnt take time to make the edges sharpened, but like i said, its a template so you know how it would look


http://graalmanga.gamingexperience.net

tell me how to improve or if you want to use this template

ALSO you should make the window big to see it correctly and its intended for 1078x768 resolution

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 06:45 AM
its "ok"

Kumada
01-09-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I did a crappy drawing of kamuii because I was bored :cool:
What do u use to color those
Photoshop?

Neonight
01-09-2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
so like a could make a little slideshow of pics based on graal, but they would be sketches since my friend who uised to color my pics moved away :-|

if like anyone thinks this is a good idea tell me... links to my pencilboards i just scanned are below :), plus if anyone else has some pencilboards post em on this so i can get some ideas :) i could make like a 2k2 pirate theme cartoon :)


http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/pencilboardofjiyoshi4.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/picididinartclass.jpg

http://rick.*******ers.net/ss/users/cowgirlbebop/madman!!!.jpg

Awesome... but we should have Stefan draw it... Well have him help... He did that one pic on Mt. Antora and... well if he couldn't draw it, at least we know he can color in between the lines!

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 07:16 AM
well i updated it a bit, bah im not that good at designing websites

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 07:16 AM
umm no! personally i think no! its my drawings and he will have no input on them! this will be not a Graal production or anything, but Graal Manga... he gets no say on what i draw or how i do it

freddyfox
01-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
this is me, I am one of the big cheeses of Karakaze, I am tall and lanky, and carry a large sword, and the rat is alive :)

How dare you carry poor old Uncle Herbert like that.

fenderbender2965
01-09-2002, 07:45 AM
go bucs 4 lyife yo




TEHY GONNA WIN TEH SUPER BOWL YESH

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 08:21 AM
CALGARY WILL WIN THE CFL

revalation
01-09-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Neonight


Awesome... but we should have Stefan draw it... Well have him help... He did that one pic on Mt. Antora and... well if he couldn't draw it, at least we know he can color in between the lines!

err... didn't kyle draw that?

Amagius
01-09-2002, 08:52 AM
Cowboy Bebop I'm great at HTML and Templetes! But....I'd have to do it on a freeserver but I can give it a free .com name..

*psst if you let me cut in on the deal..* lol J/k

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:05 AM
give me a sample of your work... like a template with the html and stuff... im gonna buy a domain name and some webspace.. the rest of the space we can host off my spare computer.. i was thinking the sight have hosting for graal guild sites and graal servers as if like the name was graalzone.com the site shosted would be like "www.namehere.gzone.com"

and after a while we would charge money !!!!

Amagius
01-09-2002, 09:09 AM
OK I Will just give me till tomorrow to give it to you....

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:12 AM
okay, btw anyone have a vboard script?!?!??! like isnt the 2k1 boards a vboard?

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 09:14 AM
you need to buy it

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:18 AM
not if you get somone to give you the script

Amagius
01-09-2002, 09:20 AM
Well you could have vblite....

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:26 AM
yeah but i need the script... cause we should put a forum on our site.. btw add me to your aim, my aim is LittleNyko

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 09:32 AM
vb requires a msql database, which not every host gives

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 10:00 AM
huh!?

ShockwaveISTHEBEST
01-09-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
:D those were only pencilboards, they arnt that good :)
Your Crazy I could never draw like that

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 10:06 AM
:rolleyes:

RamiAharonov
01-09-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
huh!?
you need to understand how the webspace works to know what that is and how to set up a vb

jeff335
01-09-2002, 11:34 AM
Use ezboard.com

They have a $30 no-ads service if you want that :)

Whitey1
01-09-2002, 11:51 AM
i drew a pic

Whitey1
01-09-2002, 11:52 AM
sorry i saved as bmp

konidias
01-09-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Kumada

What do u use to color those
Photoshop?

MS Paint

psichill
01-09-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by konidias


MS Paint
OMI! Your the person that got me started with free hand and MS Paint! I want to thank you Mr.Konidias! ;)

Kasuagi
01-09-2002, 02:09 PM
i made a lil something in computer lab at school with MS Paint. i might post it tomarrow. it's on the harddrive still :asleep:

KawaiiSaRiA
01-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm yikes! lemme finish 2 weeks worth of manag, which is 20 cells, then ill take submissions okay? btw i wanna know if somone wants host the manga
I'll host :)
got a domain name spare that I don't use anymore, could give you access to ftp ect. Just e-mail me about it if you want. [email protected]

toad1413
01-09-2002, 06:23 PM
I'll help if needed. I know HTML and PHP (No a lot of php though. ;) ).I would give you an example, by showing you my site, but... it's down. still. :(
And, I'm not doing this to get a pic done for free, I'm offering my help on it because it's a good idea, and I want to help. :)

If you want me, I'll either be on Aim (spob1413), msn ([email protected]), ICQ (123183651), or, if the time is different, asleep or doing something else away from the computer. :)
Lemme know if you want the help, thanks. :)

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:12 PM
okat KAwaiiSaRiA do you have aim? ill e-mail you about it... i can good templates... but i dont know html so i cant cut it up... i wish i knew layer html

Kumada
01-09-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by konidias


MS Paint
That much detail from MS PAINT???

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:33 PM
umm..there wasnt any detail in that pic he made.. all he did was use basic colors then darken them and lighten them and stuffm it isnt rocket science

Kumada
01-09-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm..there wasnt any detail in that pic he made.. all he did was use basic colors then darken them and lighten them and stuffm it isnt rocket science
u cant darken and lighten in MS PAINT *****.

Council
01-09-2002, 09:43 PM
I would kill to have that much skill. :cool:

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:45 PM
yes you can "*****" double click on the color and on the right theres a contrast type thing and you just put it a few shades down

Kumada
01-09-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
yes you can "*****" double click on the color and on the right theres a contrast type thing and you just put it a few shades down
*****, I knew that.. But zoom in on the pic koni made.. that would take hours to detail.

CowgirlBebop
01-09-2002, 09:50 PM
the one he made of kamuii?

Kumada
01-09-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
the one he made of kamuii?
Durrr

Juron Pilo
01-10-2002, 12:02 AM
guys(and gals)... arn't we bickering uselessly over inconsequential things and straying from the intended subject?

Googi
01-10-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Juron Pilo
guys(and gals)... arn't we bickering uselessly over inconsequential things and straying from the intended subject?

Well, yes, but that happens in most big threads.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 05:33 AM
okay kumada you dweeb..thats easy to do in ms paint.. just zooom in and use the pencil tool with the color you want

Googi
01-10-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
okay kumada you dweeb..thats easy to do in ms paint.. just zooom in and use the pencil tool with the color you want

Yes, but me and Kumada have bad drawing skillz.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 06:36 AM
no, kumada said you cant get that much detail or do shades in ms paint when you can...:p

Googi
01-10-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no, kumada said you cant get that much detail or do shades in ms paint when you can...:p

Well, I don't have any drawing skills lel

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:38 AM
These boards are VBulliten boards. They are .php, and you have to purchase the set-up kit/download. (Files, in otherwords.)

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:39 AM
hey i thought i had transparency on my horrible accident signature.

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 06:40 AM
It wouldn't really be a Graal Anime, though... correctly, it would be Graal American Manga-Style Comic. :P

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 06:41 AM
toanksu come up wiht your own siggy you ***...

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
toanksu come up wiht your own siggy you ***... How is it you think you are the one to talk, 'princess'?

You took that ghonorrhea signature (that you said made you puke) from the third person that used it.

Googi
01-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
toanksu come up wiht your own siggy you ***...

Well...one of your pics is stolen kinda lol...

But so is mine lelz.

Well, I'll only get an anime sig if it becomes an extreme fad or something.

Googi
01-10-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
How is it you think you are the one to talk, 'princess'?

You took that ghonorrhea signature (that you said made you puke) from the third person that used it.

WTH, there are way more girls on N-Pulse then most other servers.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 06:46 AM
no i mean the idea about the sig you idiot... you took my idea to burn you but your such a lamer you couldnt come up wiht somthing on your own

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no i mean the idea about the sig you idiot... you took my idea to burn you but your such a lamer you couldnt come up wiht somthing on your own Your (supposed) 'idea' was stolen, too, *******.


By the way,
How many people have "horrible accident" signatures on these forums??

How many people use "anime" as their signature on these forums...?

Again with the hypocrisy.

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 07:14 AM
horrible accident? Isn't it something else? ... [scratches head]

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
horrible accident? Isn't it something else? ... [scratches head] Your suggestion would be considered.

toad1413
01-10-2002, 07:19 AM
JUST STOP IT. PLEASE. STOP. Toran, what the heck are you trying to achieve here? What is your desired result?? And Ruby rose, you're only making it worse. Just ignore him.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by toad1413
JUST STOP IT. PLEASE. STOP. Toran, what the heck are you trying to achieve here? What is your desired result?? And Ruby rose, you're only making it worse. Just ignore him. What does it matter?

I stopped after she apologized for calling me scum for pretty much no reason.

She started with this horrible affliction which she calls original and her idea, so I just upload my other two signatures.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 07:23 AM
f**ing liar, i said i was sorry and asked for a truce but you kept going! so this is my repay..fine ill ignore him..ill og take off the siggy now

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
f**ing liar, i said i was sorry and asked for a truce but you kept going! so this is my repay..fine ill ignore him..ill og take off the siggy now I said no to a truce. It does not mean I put somewhat humiliating/irritating signatures on my signature space.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 07:38 AM
well there, i deleted the sig that offended you :)

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
well there, i deleted the sig that offended you :) It didn't offend me.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 07:41 AM
well coudl you delete the ones that offend me then please?:confused:

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
She started with this horrible affliction...
That's it. Horrible affliction.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 07:57 AM
lol.. those sigs are so distgusting :(

toad1413
01-10-2002, 08:04 AM
OKAY, STOP NOW. IF I WAS A MOD I WOULD HAVE DELETED THIS PAGE BY NOW.

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:05 AM
<3 torankusu

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:06 AM
cowgirl i will post a image soon ,will i be included ...i came up with the actual idea of the manga ;(

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:12 AM
I considerebly HATE torankusu the ignorant child has been corrupted ;D and he continues to throw ignorant remarks
Torankusu-BAKA Kutabare teinousha hon'in kirai temae

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Reliko
I considerebly HATE torankusu the ignorant child has been corrupted ;D and he continues to throw ignorant remarks
Torankusu-BAKA Kutabare teinousha hon'in kirai temae

Torankusu is not stupid, a fool, or even ignorant (baka).

If he is so ignorant, how come he completely owned "CowgirlBebop"?

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


Torankusu is not stupid, a fool, or even ignorant (baka).

If he is so ignorant, how come he completely owned "CowgirlBebop"?
i have never called torankusu stupid or a fool please stop trying to actually translate it, Ahou ;D

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 08:18 AM
lol your a loser, he has had no ownage over me whatsoever you immigrant. and btw who are you on providence?

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
lol your a loser, he has had no ownage over me whatsoever you immagrant. and btw who are you on providence?

I am a loser because you do not even know the correct form of "your"? How sad.

Also, calling me an "immagrant," which could be roughly translated to "immigrant," is not an insult at all. I have never immigrated to the United States, I was simply born here. What a BAD attempt at offending me.

I do not use acronyms, so "BEE TEE DOUBLE-YOU" I do not even play providence.

This post is exactly WHY he has owned you.

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:21 AM
cowgirl read the post before "about me being included in the particular manga"

TrueHeaT
01-10-2002, 08:22 AM
maybe both of you should shut up about your signatures and look at mine. it's funny!

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Reliko

i have never called torankusu stupid or a fool please stop trying to actually translate it, Ahou ;D

I never attempted to translate it. I just saw the word "baka" and knew what it meant. Thanks.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 08:23 AM
LOL!

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 08:23 AM
Respect Oni-Link, he's neato torpedo. ^_^ I don't presume to know Japanese just because I know what "baka" means. :P

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Respect Oni-Link, he's neato torpedo. ^_^ I don't presume to know Japanese just because I know what "baka" means. :P

Neither do I. :P

Also, I completely refuse to respect anyone who resorts to insulting or telling someone off in a language they have no way of understanding.

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


I am a loser because you do not even know the correct form of "your"? How sad.

Also, calling me an "immagrant," which could be roughly translated to "immigrant," is not an insult at all. I have never immigrated to the United States, I was simply born here. What a BAD attempt at offending me.

I do not use acronyms, so "BEE TEE DOUBLE-YOU" I do not even play providence.

This post is exactly WHY he has owned you.

Tojikomeru hokorashii chikushoume ;D

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 08:26 AM
okay some people like Admin3 and toranksu are not wanted in this thread and are nto posting anything that has to do with the topic so buh bye! anyways.. anyone have a better idea for the manga? i just realized i didnt like the other one :-/

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
LOL!
WHAT a way to defend yourself. My god, you have won the intelligence award. :rolleyes:

Also, how old are you? I do not think you have surpassed "double digits" if you resort to calling someone a "big ***gy fishman," all the while spelling their name wrong!

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 08:27 AM
Well, that makes sense, Marle. I guess you're right. But, keep in mind, we don't even know that he insulted Torankusu.


I guess you think we should all insult each other in the same language, shouldn't we? :rolleyes:

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
okay some people like Admin3 and toranksu are not wanted in this thread and are nto posting anything that has to do with the topic so buh bye! anyways.. anyone have a better idea for the manga? i just realized i didnt like the other one :-/
I don't presume you know how to read signatures.

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Well, that makes sense, Marle. I guess you're right. But, keep in mind, we don't even know that he insulted Torankusu.


I guess you think we should all insult each other in the same language, shouldn't we? :rolleyes:


Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. That way, people can defend themselves.

TrueHeaT
01-10-2002, 08:29 AM
hey maybe everyone should ignore my posts as usual.

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Well, that makes sense, Marle. I guess you're right. But, keep in mind, we don't even know that he insulted Torankusu.


I guess you think we should all insult each other in the same language, shouldn't we? :rolleyes:
heh very good point dante, -i know what the manga may be about two warriors in which have been ridiculed and deserted by there clan they meet others then mascarade around bomboria

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 08:30 AM
as i said i aint gonna spell his name right unless someone gave me money you fool, i dont like him.. he's evil! and you must be some kinda mamas boy if you go around correcting somone on how they type.. if you must know i type fast which makes me have spelling errors, lol. but i have to type slower from now on :(

and my post was late.. the "lol" thing was me laughing at was somone else had said you stupid "gui lowe" or atleats i think thats how you say it...

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Reliko

heh very good point dante, -i know what the manga may be about two warriors in which have been ridiculed and deserted by there clan they meet others then mascarade around bomboria

How is it a good point when he was agreeing with me, a person you dislike? :rolleyes:

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
hey maybe everyone should ignore my posts as usual.
TERYEUHATS

Reliko
01-10-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


How is it a good point when he was agreeing with me, a person you dislike? :rolleyes:
i have never said i disliked you and i am agreeing with the part in which he has said Talk in the same language

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
as i said i aint gonna spell his name right unless someone gave me money you fool, i dont like him.. he's evil! and you must be some kinda mamas boy if you go around correcting somone on how they type.. if you must know i type fast which makes me have spelling errors, lol. but i have to type slower from now on :(

and my post was late.. the "lol" thing was me laughing at was somone else had said you stupid "gui lowe" or atleats i think thats how you say it...

I'm a fool? Why? At least I have one good quality: I can spell and think much better than you can.

Also, how am I a "mamas boy" when I am not even a boy at all? You make no sense whatsoever. If you must know, I also type fast, but I make no spelling errors and passed grade school, unlike the person I am currently typing to.

And I respect the fact that your post was late, I should not have made fun of you because of that; I didn't know. However, there IS a quote button.


[Edit: I will not argue any further.]

FatherDante
01-10-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. That way, people can defend themselves. I don't think people should insult others in different languages but it's wrong to try to hurt peoples' feelings in any language!

Actually, when I think about it, if I say something cruel in a different language, at least I won't hurt someone's feelings, 'cause they don't know what I mean.

Aunque dije lo, sé nadas injurias en español. :\

toad1413
01-10-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
maybe both of you should shut up about your signatures and look at mine. it's funny!

<3

TrueHeaT
01-10-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Respect Oni-Link, he's neato torpedo. ^_^ I don't presume to know Japanese just because I know what "baka" means. :P

yes oni link rules we have fun with names

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 08:49 AM
im keeping my siggy, im sorry, i apologize to admin3

01-10-2002, 09:27 AM
haha, Cowgirl has the brains of Lara and Wetferret combined ;p.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
okay some people like Admin3 and toranksu are not wanted in this thread and are nto posting anything that has to do with the topic so buh bye! anyways.. anyone have a better idea for the manga? i just realized i didnt like the other one :-/ You are not wanted on this damn forum.

You seem to have an obsession with me if you are putting pictures of a pixelized fish people call as Torankusu wearing little pink bras.

Jealous?

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:33 AM
LOL... thats pretty funny... hhahah

01-10-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
LOL... thats pretty funny... hhahah its stupid as hell.

Providence_Admin3
01-10-2002, 09:37 AM
where the HELL has kamuii been?

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:38 AM
i dunno but if he reads this, GO ON AIM KUMAII!!!

01-10-2002, 09:41 AM
Him and Bird Bird ran off to Tiajuana to get married, said they would be back tommorow, if the State Patrol didnt get 'em.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:42 AM
if thats supposed to be a joke,,, that was pretty lame, sorry

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 09:42 AM
woo.
someone does not know what sarcasm is.

sac
01-10-2002, 09:46 AM
Graal Hentai would rock:D

manton
01-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by sac
Graal Hentai would rock:D

Yes, the little chubby Graal boddies are quite attractive. :rolleyes:

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:50 AM
o.0... graal hentai would be gross... wtf kinda iskc minded lil nerd are you? lol jk

sac
01-10-2002, 09:51 AM
I can make like the stories for graal hentai

Ummm a new girl started playing graal and got attacked by pkers and the police rescues her and took her back to the [police station and raped her and then the police found on she's a man and he/she beat the crap out of them and he/she then became friends with girls and rape them and stripe in the market

01-10-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
if thats supposed to be a joke,,, that was pretty lame, sorry TORMASUMU IS *** BC HE LISTENZ 2 DICSO!!!!! LOL!!

had to put it on your level.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by manton


Yes, the little chubby Graal boddies are quite attractive. :rolleyes: especially my "fake ***git fishy man" muscles.

Googi
01-10-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by sac
I can make like the stories for graal hentai

Ummm a new girl started playing graal and got attacked by pkers and the police rescues her and took her back to the [police station and raped her and then the police found on she's a man and he/she beat the crap out of them and he/she then became friends with girls and rape them and stripe in the market

Yeah, Alkaren is *****y :-\

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:54 AM
umm torankusu.. at leats my signatures have originality

01-10-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
especially my "fake ***git fishy man" muscles. Torankusu is like a Furrie, but is a fishie. :eek:

Blade50
01-10-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm torankusu.. at leats my signatures have originality
originality is not taking some stupid big-eyed picture and adding a lens flare and your name.

manton
01-10-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm torankusu.. at leats my signatures have originality

I personally think his are more original. =/

Googi
01-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm torankusu.. at leats my signatures have originality

Well, except for the one that insults Toran, but that one is incredibly overused....

*Hides own sig*

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Sorry,
I didn't know saving anime pictures, using a paint tool to put a border on them, putting the same font with your name on it and claiming it to be yours was original.

Idiot.

01-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm torankusu.. at leats my signatures have originality copying and pasting pictures into a picture then putting your name beside it is not originality.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 09:58 AM
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself

manton
01-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself

Even then, his are better.
"Fish ***it" just isn't that humorous to me.

Blade50
01-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself
his are a good show of mockery. yours suck. "o lelwlwl tornaksnaasisau lykz teh viluge ppl"

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself Which would be referred to as a "mockery signature."

I don't know which signature picture it was that I used the image from. The "ideas" were NOT your own. Nor were the images. I suggest you not bother posting about anything about signature originality anymore...


Stop calling people fools, by the way. They are alot more ingelligent and coordinated than you show you will ever be.

01-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself did your sigs cost anything? neither did his.

sac
01-10-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
no you fools, im talking about the sigs that me and torank have been using to dis eachother... he just makes some cheap ass version of mine cause he cant make anything himself

use hentai pics

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Which would be referred to as a "mockery signature."

I don't know which signature picture it was that I used the image from. The "ideas" were NOT your own. Nor were the images. I suggest you not bother posting about anything about signature originality anymore...


Stop calling people fools, by the way. They are alot more ingelligent and coordinated than you show you will ever be.

...I knew I saw that cat d00d on TV once.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Googi


...I knew I saw that cat d00d on TV once. The one with those weird eyeballs?

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
The one with those weird eyeballs?

...NO the one with the pink hair.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 10:04 AM
like i said, you arnt wanted here... so im gonan close this topic

manton
01-10-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
like i said, you arnt wanted here... so im gonan close this topic

Only mods can close topics.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
like i said, you arnt wanted here... so im gonan close this topic WHAT makes you think you are wanted here?

Have fun trying to close it.

:rolleyes:

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
WHAT makes you think you are wanted here?

Have fun trying to close it.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, only mods can.

...

Oh yeah, I remember the show w/ the cats, it was called Escaflone or something.

CowgirlBebop
01-10-2002, 10:17 AM
umm i could close it..but i edited a post i made so i have to wait like 1440 minutes.. all you do is if you started the thread, go to the first post, click edit/delete

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop
umm i could close it..but i edited a post i made so i have to wait like 1440 minutes.. all you do is if you started the thread, go to the first post, click edit/delete

Well, that deletes it, not closes it, it's more or less the same though.

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 10:20 AM
Uh,
that 1440 minute thing actually says that you cannot edit a post after it's sat there on the forums for 1,440+ minutes.

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Uh,
that 1440 minute thing actually says that you cannot edit a post after it's sat there on the forums for 1,440+ minutes.

O_o, Toran is right, that's not due to happen for the next 3 years now.

sac
01-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Uh,
that 1440 minute thing actually says that you cannot edit a post after it's sat there on the forums for 1,440+ minutes.
dumb girl

Torankusu
01-10-2002, 10:22 AM
1440\60=24.

That 24 means hours.
So, a whole day, basically.

Googi
01-10-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by sac

dumb girl

Well...more along the lines of Newbie.

AlkarenHyralt
01-10-2002, 01:09 PM
After reading all of this, I have decided that Ruby is "worthy" enough of one of my long, disacting post like topics... stay tuned..