PDA

View Full Version : level name starting with "main_"


amonrabr
01-07-2002, 08:57 AM
when the level name start with "main_", it opens like graal2k2.. man, it sux.. I have alot of levels that start with this name..

Faheria_LAT1
01-07-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by amonrabr
when the level name start with "main_", it opens like graal2k2.. man, it sux.. I have alot of levels that start with this name..

remove the right line from your tiledef folder..
Graal2001\levels\tiledefs

yoshee15
01-07-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1


remove the right line from your tiledef folder..
Graal2001\levels\tiledefs
exactly, do this becuase graal2002 sets its pics0 on all levels that start with main_

Waltz5
01-07-2002, 10:01 AM
Thanks, I had this problem (even though I didn't start this thread) but not anymore :).

Faheria_LAT1
01-07-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15

exactly, do this becuase graal2002 sets its pics0 on all levels that start with main_
picso not pics0 x_x

Shard_IceFire
01-07-2002, 09:34 PM
I think someone already said the exact same thing in another thread...

yoshee15
01-08-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

picso not pics0 x_x
ahh i know that, but for some reason my hand always goes to the zero -_-'

Warcaptain
01-09-2002, 02:49 AM
yeah, thats why 2k2 coulda been more considerate and made it so there levels started with something like 2002 or something that is local to 2002, instead of main_

one of the many reasons i dont like 2k2.