PDA

View Full Version : Bye. Well, sorta.

LilNiglet
01-04-2002, 10:11 AM
I will not be on the Forums nearly as much, but I'll still be on Graal. These forums have become a bloody battleground of scammers, PKers, mad newbies, and semi-corrupt admins.

You can find me on Graal2001, the Dustari forums (http://www.dustari.org/forum), on AIm as TupperTrenine, or by email, which is stated in my profile.

I miss the old days of just fooling around on Classic, Dino Valley, Elven Lands, or even Delteria. Graal 2001 has turned into a place for people who like to spend their time wasting their lives.

Good luck, all of you. You WILL need it.

psihunter
01-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
I will not be on the Forums nearly as much, but I'll still be on Graal. These forums have become a bloody battleground of scammers, PKers, mad newbies, and semi-corrupt admins.

You can find me on Graal2001, the Dustari forums (http://www.dustari.org/forum), on AIm as TupperTrenine, or by email, which is stated in my profile.

I miss the old days of just fooling around on Classic, Dino Valley, Elven Lands, or even Delteria. Graal 2001 has turned into a place for people who like to spend their time wasting their lives.

when the Graal Insider forums returns you can RP with us there >=)

LilNiglet
01-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by psihunter

when the Graal Insider forums returns you can RP with us there >=)

I'm looking foward to it =)

Good night, everyone.

Juron Pilo
01-04-2002, 10:14 AM
I miss preserver time... but don't mind me I'm a foolish oldbie=/

AlkarenHyralt
01-04-2002, 10:23 AM
ono :( :( :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-04-2002, 11:08 AM
Tupper :(
I'll see you on Dustari forums, but it won't be the same here without you

Spyder5782
01-04-2002, 02:24 PM

Its always been like this. Once you spend a lot of time on 2k1 you begin to realize it.

Qwert616
01-04-2002, 02:31 PM
:( :(
Bye Tupper

LilNiglet
01-05-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782

Its always been like this. Once you spend a lot of time on 2k1 you begin to realize it.
I've been here since June. It was fine until hats started to cost money.

cshank4
01-05-2002, 12:30 AM

I've been here since June. It was fine until hats started to cost money.
I havnt been here as long as you but im thinking about quitting graals a waste of money =/