PDA

View Full Version : Delteria Returns ^^

Oxy-Moron
01-03-2002, 01:39 AM
Yes, the server everyone else seems to love to hate will in fact be returning, probably as soon as tomorow, January 3rd. Ice Pick has been removed from the server completely, and Maximus, current GP Chief, will take place as owner. As much bad press as the server gets, there's a rather large following of loyal Delterians who will be really happy to hear this news... And now, just for kicks, all the assurance I ever needed from the horse's mouth.

Munki (The Birth Defects) (1/2/2002 1:09:54 PM):
::calmly approaches:: Howdy Stefan o.o I've heard from some of my friends that Delteria is going to be returned to the Server list, but they've been pretty prone to believing things simply because it's what they want to hear o.o So I thought I'd just get it confirmed from youx.x ::apologizes for wasting his time::

Stefan (1/2/2002 1:15:40 PM):
yes delteria will be up exactly 1 month after shutdown

Munki (The Birth Defects) (1/2/2002 1:16:45 PM):
::gets jittery:: o.o I love you x.x

And, FYI, Delteria was removed from the server list on December 3rd ^^

Faheria_LAT1
01-03-2002, 02:34 AM
damn

Slaktmaster
01-03-2002, 02:37 AM
Rats. Oh well, we can hope it gets better. :)

Jinx
01-03-2002, 02:54 AM
I'm not the biggest fan of Delteria, but I'm happy it's coming back. Any time a server that gets that many players goes down it's not too good.

And I'm sure things will be better without IcePick as owner =)

-Jinx

WHIPENIE4
01-03-2002, 03:25 AM
..... dont put it up till the levels are better :S

Psyker
01-03-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1
damn
haha, my thoughts exactly.

although, i'm willing to give this server a thirty-ninth chance. after that, no more!

zell12
01-03-2002, 04:07 AM
Give it a chance, I mean, its all icepicks fault the server sucks =/
Mithica isn't alot better either, so be good:rolleyes:

Oxy-Moron
01-03-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Give it a chance, I mean, its all icepicks fault the server sucks =/

::agrees::

It wasn't until Ice COMPLETELY ignored his server that the levels actually started to improve. Our LAT team began to improve, and just when hopes were up for Delteria finally being rid of the infamy it's always had, Ice Pick realizes some staff members are plotting against him, fires them, and then gets rid of our best LAT, Knuckles. And then, just to one-up himself, he hires Pie and gets the server taken down. Don't blame Delteria, blame Ice Pick. We've re-built a great LAT team now, so in the coming weeks after Delteria is restored, expect to see some major improvements level wise. And dammit, give us a chance :P

zell12
01-03-2002, 04:16 AM
damn straight! ;)

phrost-byte
01-03-2002, 04:31 AM
Hehe the best LAT:)!
Munki <3.

But... Maxiumus? I mean he's good and all.. Just not really on alot.. Oh well :D GL.

zell12
01-03-2002, 04:45 AM
0.o

LiquidIce00
01-03-2002, 06:11 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tell Stefan not to put it up till he moves the G2k2 to the main US server.. if Delteria goes on the Euro its gonna be laggier then sh*thole.. its laggy as it is w/ G2k2 now on the Euro ..

6Burning6Church6
01-03-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by phrost-byte
Hehe the best LAT:)!
Munki <3.

But... Maxiumus? I mean he's good and all.. Just not really on alot.. Oh well :D GL. \
yah, max shouldn't be owner, it should be your one and only favorate delterian GP Chief ;D and you know who that be :P

phrost-byte
01-03-2002, 07:00 AM
I don't feel to comforatble with SP Agent as Co-owner and Max as owner..

r_u_f_u_s
01-03-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by 6Burning6Church6
\
yah, max shouldn't be owner, it should be your one and only favorate delterian GP Chief ;D and you know who that be :P

It's funny, one minute Chance is sucking up to me, then he realizes that I will not hire him back as the GP Chief, then the next minute he curses me out on aim, what a guy. After we are completely done with fixing up Delteria and adding all the new levels and forest levels, Delteria will be amazing :) Btw, I won't be checking the forums often until my graal gets fixed, so if you need to respond to this email me.

Oxy-Moron
01-03-2002, 07:05 AM
We WILL be offering Ice Pick a staff position... I hope he likes being FAQ Cadet O.o

phrost-byte
01-03-2002, 07:25 AM
NOW I DONT FEEL COMFORATIBLE AT ALL!
I just saw a map of SP Agent Island. Of course, they can't make there own idea's and it's a complete copy off my island. 4 lvl's, same layout, diffrent pathway position and diffrent lvl detailing. I don't really like what I see so far.. I sure hope it's lvls are better without me :X