PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will happen in Graal, this year?

JinZero
01-02-2002, 04:10 AM
I think that New World will be released, a couple months after Graal 2002 is released, and that I will get a new computer and come back to Graal :p

spi
01-02-2002, 04:12 AM
i think that stuffs will happen

01-02-2002, 04:13 AM
I think some old players will come back, become *******s and leave again, and alot of cool players will leave, and a lot of stupid players will start plahing

grim_squeaker_x
01-02-2002, 04:13 AM
I think Antago will come back again.
;P

cshank4
01-02-2002, 04:14 AM
i think stefan will look at his watch more

manton
01-02-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
;P

Would anyone actually be surprised? :rolleyes:

SabreKnot
01-02-2002, 04:16 AM
I think a lot of oldbies will come back and be *****s (and some not) and will try to pick on who they think are noobs, but in the end they will find out that the so called noobs are l337ter than they ever where and could own them in a spar hehe.

grim_squeaker_x
01-02-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by manton

Would anyone actually be surprised? :rolleyes: Well he didn't post what surprising things will happen in Graal this year. He just asked what we think would happen.

manton
01-02-2002, 04:19 AM
Well he didn't post what surprising things will happen in Graal this year. He just asked what we think would happen.
I guess I didn't say that right.
I was trying to point out the fact that he has quit and come back over 10 times.

sac
01-02-2002, 04:20 AM
AFTER G2K2 IS RELASE KONI WILL TAKE OVER G2K1 AND MAKE US SLAVES

LanceMartin
I predict that all bomys will be killed off by air born herpies...

Zulithe
Hmmm...

Well first thing first, Graal 2002 will come

I have a feeling Stefan might finally announce the long awaited Graal 3D project (as in, actually developing it and planning for a real release)

Or maybe that is just a pipe dream? ;)

grim_squeaker_x

I guess I didn't say that right.
I was trying to point out the fact that he has quit and come back over 10 times. Heh, ok you're completely and utterly correct about that.

gozen
01-02-2002, 04:21 AM
MERLIN:

DENRYUEE XXXX OMG

manton
01-02-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by gozen
MERLIN:

DENRYUEE XXXX OMG

MARLEN WIZRADAD#*(!)*#)(

DarkPyro_2001
01-02-2002, 04:28 AM
Nothing5001 will hack Delteria and everyone will rejoice.

Oxy-Moron
01-02-2002, 04:29 AM
-All heads but 0.png will be permanently erased from the database.

-Stefan will begin a new policy of charging $3.95 for a one month trial membership to the "mature" servers where players can watch NPCs "be intimate". Graalonline will then be deleted by action of a law suit, when it is revealed that all of the NPCs are underage.

-The beloved ctrl+h heart emoticon will be replaced by a fish slapping a clown.

-The United States of America will be taken over by invading Australian forces in the greatest sneak attack of all time. Americans lose all of their possessions to the invading forces, including computers. The result: Atlantis becomes the most popular server.

-Stefan will reveal himself to be a 11 year old girl from East Philadelphia. He will then announce he and Ice Pick are to run off and elope. No one will be shocked.

Solareon
01-02-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Oxy-*****

-Stefan will begin a new policy of charging $3.95 for a one month trial membership to the "mature" servers where players can watch NPCs "be intimate". Graalonline will then be deleted by action of a law suit, when it is revealed that all of the NPCs are underage.

-The United States of America will be taken over by invading Australian forces in the greatest sneak attack of all time. Americans lose all of their possessions to the invading forces, including computers. The result: Atlantis becomes the most popular server.

-Stefan will reveal himself to be a 11 year old girl from East Philadelphia. He will then announce he and Ice Pick are to run off and elope. No one will be shocked.

Like Dude half of that stuff already came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkPyro_2001
01-02-2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Solareon

Like Dude half of that stuff already came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So 2.5 of those 5 things came true? Wow.

craig_bomy
01-02-2002, 05:31 AM
i will become your god.

Kasuagi
01-02-2002, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Oxy-*****

hahahahaha, that is kind of like reading one of those 'end of the world' articles out of weekly world news :D

Faheria_LAT3
01-02-2002, 05:36 AM
;P

Nope, not gunna happen. I talk to him all the time and he tells me he's never going to come back. Besides he's working on an RPG with me. ;)

konidias
01-02-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by sac
AFTER G2K2 IS RELASE KONI WILL TAKE OVER G2K1 AND MAKE US SLAVES

Oh dear, I have been discovered. :eek:

Kasuagi
01-02-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Oh dear, I have been discovered. :eek:

i hope that happens, that would be really cool! :)

cshank4
01-02-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi

lets make the crater in the cener of the world a mining pit were all bomys are slaves and the humans have a whip npc and can torture muhhahahahahahaha >=)

manton
01-02-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Nope, not gunna happen. I talk to him all the time and he tells me he's never going to come back. Besides he's working on an RPG with me. ;)

But that's what he said the other 9 times. =/

VyralP2P
01-02-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi

:D while you wait i ll let you be my slave;)

gozen
01-02-2002, 06:32 AM

MARLEN WIZRADAD#*(!)*#)( WTF MAN I MISED U SEXESEX WERE WERE U