PDA

View Full Version : Spar Master


royce
12-28-2001, 01:57 PM
Hi I just made this quick level while half asleep. I am not done yet but how does it look so far? I know I need to detail it up but NO light effects because its non-p2p. So hows it look so far?

Kagero
12-28-2001, 02:16 PM
It's OK, but why are there vases in the level?

Androk2k1
12-28-2001, 10:50 PM
Wish I could do levels like trhat in half sleep lol

OutlawP2P
12-29-2001, 12:58 AM
gotta be the best non-p2p spar room ive seen so far, most are just generic castle walls and 2 little squares of carpeting, but this is much better

yoshee15
12-29-2001, 01:03 AM
the design is ok, but the floor tilings bad

-_Soulhunter_-
12-29-2001, 10:25 PM
I like it keep it up!

Slaktmaster
12-29-2001, 10:46 PM
My spar from Kheldren is much less tileing but so much better for a spar room. :(

Slaktmaster
12-29-2001, 10:49 PM
Too much different tiles on the floor, when I spar I prefer a floor with only a few different colors that match each other.

Poogle
12-29-2001, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Kagero
It's OK, but why are there vases in the level?
Good question must be showing a storage room or something

Psyker
12-30-2001, 03:59 AM
you really shouldn't decorate a spar room with lots of colours.

it's really distracting when people spar.

Neglegence2002
12-30-2001, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by royce
Hi I just made this quick level while half asleep. I am not done yet but how does it look so far? I know I need to detail it up but NO light effects because its non-p2p. So hows it look so far?
heh yah the vases dont look right, but its a good level

yoshee15
12-30-2001, 06:19 AM
meh

Slaktmaster
12-30-2001, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15
meh
I like that spar level, not too much decorations on the floor. :)

I remember on N-Pulse when they made a floor like Mr.Chik's and everyone was rioting about it...:(

Oxy-Moron
12-30-2001, 06:28 AM
Chik's spar floor is just too busy, but the rest looks great. ::scans over pic one more time:: Oh and signs in spar area = ebil. Just a word of advice though...

The second's much better, since it has basic tiling in the fighting area with a good layout.

::shuts up before everyone else realizes he's a crappy level maker critiquing those with more skill::

Slaktmaster
12-30-2001, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Oxy-*****
Chik's spar floor is just too busy, but the rest looks great. ::scans over pic one more time:: Oh and signs in spar area = ebil. Just a word of advice though...

The second's much better, since it has basic tiling in the fighting area with a good layout.

::shuts up before everyone else realizes he's a crappy level maker critiquing those with more skill::
Thanks for pointing out the signs, I totally missed them! ;)

yoshee15
12-30-2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

Thanks for pointing out the signs, I totally missed them! ;)
that makes two of us, what a saviour he is!!

Oxy-Moron
12-30-2001, 06:37 AM
Finally, someone sees me for what I truly am... Now send any denominations of cash my way and I shall save the rest of you too...

Slaktmaster
12-30-2001, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Oxy-*****
Finally, someone sees me for what I truly am... Now send any denominations of cash my way and I shall save the rest of you too...
:love:

yoshee15
12-30-2001, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Oxy-*****
Finally, someone sees me for what I truly am... Now send any denominations of cash my way and I shall save the rest of you too...
i lost my cash in vietnam, as well as my left leg and right hand :(

Psyker
12-30-2001, 10:48 AM
here is a perfect spar room :

yoshee15
12-31-2001, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
here is a perfect spar room :
while sparring i would probabaly have a heart attack because of the ugliness =(

Neglegence2002
12-31-2001, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
here is a perfect spar room :
excellent......:rolleyes:

NotoriousBLT
01-02-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15
meh
hey, pretty cool.

konidias
01-03-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
here is a perfect spar room :

Great times there.. great times.. sparring is the only thing that kept me attracted to classic. :)

jeff335
01-03-2002, 02:13 AM
The carpeted spar (#1) at Zol's Pub on classic is the best sparring room...no NPC-generated lag or whatnot.

Psyker
01-03-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by jeff335
The carpeted spar (#1) at Zol's Pub on classic is the best sparring room...no NPC-generated lag or whatnot.
Exactly.

Who the hell cares if it's ugly?

haunter
01-03-2002, 08:39 AM
I don't like the one Chik made =\ There are signs in the spar arena, and there are things purtruding from the walls somewhere... the one Mmmmkay made, looks very nice at first, but if you stare at it long enough... just looks weird... and that err other guy's... o.o well his is made espically (sp) for umm... blind people...

fuzie
01-03-2002, 08:43 AM
what part of half asleep dont you understand? I havent had more than 2 hours asleep in the past 42 hours now!.....geeze yall. I'll either fix the level or delete it.

-L8

Chik-=-Hip