PDA

View Full Version : The (un)Official Events Team Complains Thread


Logo
12-28-2001, 09:45 AM
Think it sucks? So does CORPSE!


JR (12/27/01 9:38:52 PM):
sotrue
CORPSE [Ignorance Admin.} (12/27/01 9:38:41 PM):
the word SUCKS comes to mind real quick.

Post complaints here, maybe they will improve over time

AlexH
12-28-2001, 09:49 AM
he could be thinking anything sucks
JR coulda said something like
"did you see bulls game last night"
and Corpse mighta thought it sucked cause hes a bulls fan
coulda been anything like that

Logo
12-28-2001, 09:50 AM
Nah, I massed everyone on my buddy list what they think of Events Team. I just like CORPSE

Brad0629
12-28-2001, 10:01 AM
hmm one word answers
sucks
****
*****s
corruption
whining
brats
immature
"newbies"

now for sentence
Dragon x is a complete ***** and the et sucks now.

Proxy
12-28-2001, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
he could be thinking anything sucks
JR coulda said something like
"did you see bulls game last night"
and Corpse mighta thought it sucked cause hes a bulls fan
coulda been anything like that

LOL

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-28-2001, 11:31 AM
QUICK HAX LORIELS FTPEEH B4 HE GETS BACK FROM SKIIGN AND POSTAR PROPOGANDAR SIGNS ALL OVER GRAIL FOR BRAD TO BE ET

ArmadeusWarlock
12-28-2001, 11:36 AM
When you say ET sucks, please say who, because some of us actually do our jobs

Proxy
12-28-2001, 11:39 AM
Yea.. some of us do do our jobs =/

ArmadeusWarlock
12-28-2001, 11:40 AM
Like me and Kaelink We rox :D

Proxy
12-28-2001, 11:42 AM
w00t yea Reese's kewl and does his job ;)

Brad0629
12-28-2001, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Proxy
Yea.. some of us do do our jobs =/

I hired you and you turned your back on me *******. :/

Googi
12-29-2001, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Dragon x is a complete ***** and the et sucks now.

I have yet to see what make Events Admin such a great job...

x_x

sac
12-29-2001, 03:37 AM
DRAGONX NEEDS TO STOP HIRING HIS *** FRIENDS TO BE ETS BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK AND SOME GUY NAME MIKE DQS ME FROM A EVENT THATS NOT EVEN HIS BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER.HOW *** AND CORRUPT...

Kasuagi
12-29-2001, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by sac
DRAGONX NEEDS TO STOP HIRING HIS *** FRIENDS TO BE ETS BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK AND SOME GUY NAME MIKE DQS ME FROM A EVENT THATS NOT EVEN HIS BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER.HOW *** AND CORRUPT...

that happen to me before, i would of won that plunger hat too! events team is a waste, i like the idea of having players holding their own events

Proxy
12-29-2001, 03:47 AM
Players hosting their own events= players arguing over which event is best
PLUS where would the prize coem from?
if it's just Kasuagi to say start then why can't Proxy say end and ruin the event?
You need a tag to solve some of these problems -_-

Kasuagi
12-29-2001, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
Players hosting their own events= players arguing over which event is best
PLUS where would the prize coem from?
if it's just Kasuagi to say start then why can't Proxy say end and ruin the event?
You need a tag to solve some of these problems -_-

i'll never want to be an et! geez, why would i want to spend my hard earned money in a bunch of greedy people? i guess that's what you guys are there for =X

anyways, players could hold their own events. that way you couldn't point fingers and say "OH OH! HE'S CORRUPT!" and ****, just chill and participate. it's only a game

Proxy
12-29-2001, 04:01 AM
Events Team is volunteer work.. we do spend our own money to try to make people happy, then people complain.. SHEESH, people with a grand total of 30G.... I'd liek to see them be ET.. asknig for money every 20 seconds -_-

Kasuagi
12-29-2001, 04:07 AM
i don't need any events to be happy =)

Proxy
12-29-2001, 04:08 AM
Well.. yea, neithier do I =/
But some people get bored -_-

Kasuagi
12-29-2001, 04:12 AM
i'd rather be bored than have to listen to people argue back and forth over masses about a corrupt et or something

catch my drift? i'm going to order a pizza

Proxy
12-29-2001, 04:14 AM
Who ever masses their arguments should be drug out and shot -_- it's ignorant.......
what kinda pizza?

Googi
12-29-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
Players hosting their own events= players arguing over which event is best


:grrr: I used to host Ski races before I was an ET, and now that I'm not an ET anymore, I'm gonna start hosting them again.

Proxy
12-29-2001, 05:02 AM
Did you host them while you were ET?

Googi
12-29-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
Did you host them while you were ET?

Well...no, because I can host events that more players will show up for like CS and survivor.

Proxy
12-29-2001, 05:16 AM
Umm you can host CS as a normal player too =/

Brad0629
12-29-2001, 05:57 AM
I like making people happy.

Googi
12-29-2001, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
Umm you can host CS as a normal player too =/

Well, you need atleast half the people to say start....

Valder
12-29-2001, 08:24 AM
Events Team became crap the day I left

Googi
12-29-2001, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Valder
Events Team became crap the day I left

Umm...well...I'll agree that you were the best ET admin ever, but ET didn't exactly become crap after you left.

Valder
12-29-2001, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Umm...well...I'll agree that you were the best ET admin ever, but ET didn't exactly become crap after you left.

True, I admit it did start going down the drain towards the end of my "reign" but even so it has taken a turn for the worse lately.

Falcor
12-29-2001, 02:15 PM
*Haxorz your soxorz*

CloudStrife_2001
12-29-2001, 02:57 PM
I do my job too, I just got hired AGAIN.

Proxy
12-29-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Valder
Events Team became crap the day I left

Events Team... or the Events Team system?