PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo Canyon Hiring *!*

5time
12-27-2001, 06:51 AM
Cosmo Canyon a wonderful server just made so the players can spar get hearts and items. There is no storyline its just a place to have lots of fun in. So far we have generated a map. The map consists of 255 levels. We will be filling them in with houses, guild houses and other ideas that pop up into my head. I made this post today to ask you talented people for help. Making a PW by your self is not impossible but it sure is hard. I come here to seek help by others.

Im currently hiring only NATs, GATs, and LATs. I do not wish to go into hiring GPs and other jobs now because ts a waste of time. By the time the server gets up those people are probably gone. So if you are interested please send me some of your work showing some of your excellent skills. Here is what you have to send for each job:

GAT
2 pieces of graphics. The graphics can be anything you want. Just make sure its related to graal
When you are submitting this please include you graal nick
Please don't zip the images ^ ^
Your rank will be determend by the quality of your work
LAT
Two outside levels and one inside level.
When you submit this please include your graal nick.
Your rank will be determend by the quality of your work
NAT
Script whatever you wish. But no kiddy scripts. I don't want a beer script -_-. Make it something complex. The more complex it is the better your rank will be.
When you submit this please include your graal nick.
This is all I have to say about Cosmo Canyon, please submit all work to [email protected] . Thank you for your patient ness. Cya.

Faheria_LAT1
12-27-2001, 06:54 AM
PW Forum only. delete this

yoshee15
12-27-2001, 06:55 AM
stop posting this on different forums

royce
12-27-2001, 03:34 PM
give teh forum n00b a break yall.

Brent5000
12-28-2001, 08:24 AM
lol everyones just dissing him