PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God! the forums have FINALLY been updated!

AlkarenHyralt
12-27-2001, 01:38 AM
*dies of a heart attack* The upgrade is only...several months late! So the ModCP is fixed..FINALLY as well! *gets back up and dances* And the AdminCP has those several nifty functions now (not that anyonbe here can really access the AdminCP)

Way to go Unixmad! glad to see you finally upgraded the forums to the current vBulletin version! :)

Metal-Slug
12-27-2001, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
*dies of a heart attack* The upgrade is only...several months late! So the ModCP is fixed..FINALLY as well! *gets back up and dances* And the AdminCP has those several nifty functions now (not that anyonbe here can really access the AdminCP)

Way to go Unixmad! glad to see you finally upgraded the forums to the current vBulletin version! :)

*whispers* ban sac

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Yeah, think it was upgraded after the crash of the forums. Now dance happy Alkaren, dance!

psihunter

Now for the GUILDCP!!!!!!!

Androk2k1
12-27-2001, 01:41 AM
3 Cheers to Unixmad!
hip hip HURRAY!
Hip Hip HURRAY!
HIP HIP HURRAY!

Metal-Slug
12-27-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by psihunter

hey mister ghost, i made your avatar :)

psihunter
12-27-2001, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

hey mister ghost, i made your avatar :)
I know
I'm making a new one using g2k2 bodys

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Originally posted by psihunter

OMG you finally got a bed buddy! And it's Birdbird :megaeek:

AlkarenHyralt
Now they should give me adminship, so I can prevent futher crashs of the forums... ;)

Oops, did I say that outloud? :D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-27-2001, 01:45 AM
Now they should give me adminship, so I can prevent futher crashs of the forums... ;)

Oops, did I say that outloud? :D
Captain Obvious: Yes you did :D

AlkarenHyralt
12-27-2001, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Captain Obvious: Yes you did :D

Silly me. I must watch what I say ;)