PDA

View Full Version : Me go bye now.


Xythar
12-26-2001, 11:38 AM
FFX + PS2 = Me be going now. I'll pop in for maybe 2k2, but not much else. Just a notice. Particularly to Kamuii, though I don't have that much to do with all that anyhow.

So <3 and enjoy the last 33 minutes of X-mas. Miss me. :D

James
12-26-2001, 11:38 AM
Bye :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-26-2001, 11:45 AM
No Xythar please stay :(

NeoNPL
12-26-2001, 07:23 PM
cya and merry xmas.

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 07:33 PM
k bye






(who is he?)

NeoNPL
12-26-2001, 07:39 PM
(i have no idea craig..)

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
(i have no idea craig..) hehehehe we wont see him for a while 2002 wont evr be out

Zulithe
12-26-2001, 07:54 PM
You know, FFX isn't really going to take you THAT long to finish ;)
You might even be done before G2K2 is out

gozen
12-26-2001, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
You know, FFX isn't really going to take you THAT long to finish ;)
You might even be done before G2K2 is out
yea and some people may die before it's out :p

Proxy
12-26-2001, 08:24 PM
Xythar was an events Team member, Craig.
Xythar, you'll be back soon, after you beat FFX ^_^ But until then, Ja matta Ne.

Zulithe
12-26-2001, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by gozen

yea and some people may die before it's out :p That could be true!

I am guessing that the Public Preview of 2k2 won't be until after New Years (this is just my own guess, I have no data to support this other than ummm looking at the past launch experiences) So if I die before that time, so be it :p Though to be honest I would much like to live a little longer!

As for Final Fantasy X, I have it too! I'm liking it so far but at my current position I'm not enjoying it as much as FF9. But, as long as it is better than FF8 I'll be pleased.

Lyndzey
12-26-2001, 08:29 PM
XYTHAR NO >:[

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Proxy
Xythar was an events Team member, Craig.
Xythar, you'll be back soon, after you beat FFX ^_^ But until then, Ja matta Ne. it all seems so clear now.......

ZanderX
12-26-2001, 08:37 PM
The 2k2 Public Preview was Christmas Day except things got fungled up so it's happening AGAIN today.

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
The 2k2 Public Preview was Christmas Day except things got fungled up so it's happening AGAIN today. i know, birdbird just told me,i hope stefan can get it to work this time

NeoNPL
12-26-2001, 08:46 PM
whats happening again them releasing it or getting it fungled up again :rolleyes:

*KILL THREAD*

Zulithe
12-26-2001, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
The 2k2 Public Preview was Christmas Day except things got fungled up so it's happening AGAIN today. Is that so :( How do you get the software to play on the 2k2 server?

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Is that so :( How do you get the software to play on the 2k2 server? downloaded it i suppose

gozen
12-26-2001, 09:25 PM
i heard it was like only for fifteen minutes ;9

craig_bomy
12-26-2001, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by gozen
i heard it was like only for fifteen minutes ;9 yep, it didnt work proper

gozen
12-26-2001, 09:29 PM
oh no :(

LilNiglet
12-26-2001, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Xythar
FFX + PS2 = Me be going now. I'll pop in for maybe 2k2, but not much else. Just a notice. Particularly to Kamuii, though I don't have that much to do with all that anyhow.

So <3 and enjoy the last 33 minutes of X-mas. Miss me. :D
I have FFX. IM me if you need help, you puny summoner =D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-26-2001, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Is that so :( How do you get the software to play on the 2k2 server?
Things you missed during the preview:
Sopamming over mass messages
Stress
Confusion
Panic
15 minutes of grass tiles

Does anyone know (time) when the preview will begin again? It seems as if a couple hours for a preview is just too short :(