PDA

View Full Version : something for .......

Hulk Hogan
04-29-2001, 09:12 AM
like a bomy stadium.....were pet npc bomys can fight other pet npc bomys and peopel can bet....also you can train your bomy to fight better....but it costs money and stuff....

also i got an idea liek GRaal Market

where gold,diamonds,iron,and durbys are like stocks and Stefan annouces how much each are worth etc....i dont know these are just some vaige ideas i got......

Hulk Hogan
04-29-2001, 09:13 AM
sounds good Lamer :D

lol
actually i wanted to add that you could add on to these ideas....they need more things and everything sorted out if you want to see them online.....i'm to busy/lzy to do so....so feel free to "steal my idea" and submitt to Stefan if you finish it......:D

fugitive316
04-29-2001, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
like a bomy stadium.....were pet npc bomys can fight other pet npc bomys and peopel can bet....also you can train your bomy to fight better....but it costs money and stuff

We can call this Poke-graal and even make small trading cards with different bomys on them! We can go places with this!

Hulk Hogan
04-29-2001, 09:25 AM
LOL i knew i would get that reply by someone....and if that is what people think of it then AHHHHHH!! HELLLLLLL NO! I HATE THAT POKE-****!!!!!!!!

should i delete the thread?

fugitive316
04-29-2001, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
LOL i knew i would get that reply by someone....and if that is what people think of it then AHHHHHH!! HELLLLLLL NO! I HATE THAT POKE-****!!!!!!!!

should i delete the thread?

Someone had to say it lol.