PDA

View Full Version : How Does Graal PW's stay online?

Boozy_Bravo
12-19-2001, 08:58 AM
I was thinking How does it work like i hear from people that g2k1 was over 1,000$ to keep running and i was just wondering where does all that money go 2 i mean i dont understand how they cost so much money well if anyone can help me out please respond and i really dont need any saying Ah your so stupid coz all your doing is huring yourself, most decent people would agree that it only makes you look like a jerk

thanks, Xanatos...

ZanderX
12-19-2001, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
I was thinking How does it work like i hear from people that g2k1 was over 1,000$ to keep running and i was just wondering where does all that money go 2 i mean i dont understand how they cost so much money well if anyone can help me out please respond and i really dont need any saying Ah your so stupid coz all your doing is huring yourself, most decent people would agree that it only makes you look like a jerk

thanks, Xanatos...

Do you know how much it costs to run a full, dedicated server that serves up the bandwidth that can handle Graal? A lot of money.

Wing
12-19-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Do you know how much it costs to run a full, dedicated server that serves up the bandwidth that can handle Graal? A lot of money.

gah we get your point kamuii, graal needs alot of money to run servers, heh ;)