PDA

View Full Version : most exciting moment in graal history?

Kasuagi
12-18-2001, 10:36 PM
post your most memorable graal experience, even if it was 2 1/2 years ago or 30 minutes ago. i'd have to say mine was when i logged onto the g2k1 for the first time and Mafukie sent me a pm...

it said, "Hello and welcome to Graal, **** you."

hehe, first impressions are always the best!

Juron Pilo
12-18-2001, 10:43 PM
Oh Gosh.... Lemme see.. that would either be the time I sparred Azrael and got creamed without even touching him(he was all about abusing lag so I'd beat his tar out on 2k1) or possibly right when the toweapons (and other relevent commands) came out... that was the turning point for Graal I believe....

Lyndzey
12-18-2001, 10:46 PM
Hawk:

When PACHUKA raped me in his rainbow temple, with his rock blocking the door.
:mad:

Juron Pilo
12-18-2001, 10:47 PM
.... It would be like him although I have a feeling your making it up=P

jeff335
12-18-2001, 10:49 PM
Most exciting for me? My return to graal in August after eight months' absense, finding several people who remembered me a bit.

Most exciting ever? Zelda Online becomes Graal, or toweapons is made.

Juron Pilo
12-18-2001, 10:49 PM
rainbow temple? my brain is fuzzy.... I can barely remember any of Pachukas lvls anymore...

cds96
12-18-2001, 11:08 PM
I went on classic two years ago and i actully had fun, and now graal is very ****

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:12 PM
heh.... having some admin tell me to help another newbie find a heart peice.... yet, I had only played for about 3 minutes.

Then of course there was the place in Angel Clan where it takes your clothes and I ran around confused and blamed some guy who looked just like me for taking my clothes. It was a riot.... It all happened at the Police station too.....

cds96
12-18-2001, 11:19 PM
hahahahah

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by cds96
hahahahah

.... errr... who you laughin at?

cds96
12-18-2001, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by evilive

.... errr... who you laughin at? Then of course there was the place in Angel Clan where it takes your clothes and I ran around confused and blamed some guy who looked just like me for taking my clothes. It was a riot.... It all happened at the Police station too.....

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:25 PM
Oh... hehehheheheh..... :p

cds96
12-18-2001, 11:26 PM
Oh... hehehheheheh..... :p lol

LilNiglet
12-18-2001, 11:26 PM
When I realized that the Zormites were complete and total idiots.

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Dustari's no better. Samurai is prolly the best, but Zormites have more freedom for ideas

cds96
12-18-2001, 11:29 PM
When I realized that the Zormites were complete and total idiots. I like zormites most

Slaktmaster
12-18-2001, 11:32 PM
crag r u powerful guy in the fishy lands?

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by cds96
I like zormites most

Unfortunately, they won't let me be an evil shark, a thief, or anything else dark minded :(

Maybe I should make my own division and a ickle cave for that kind of stuff.......

Googi
12-18-2001, 11:36 PM
On N-Pulse me and some other Dragon Knights got in a big PK war that lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes, when it was over everyone had 0 AP, it wuz fun :)

evilive
12-18-2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Googi
On N-Pulse me and some other Dragon Knights got in a big PK war that lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes, when it was over everyone had 0 AP, it wuz fun :)

heh... I remember having huge clan wars on classic... that was soooo much fun....

vovavziggy
12-18-2001, 11:49 PM

heh... I remember having huge clan wars on classic... that was soooo much fun....

I was in Yoshi Tribe on classic, imagine how many wars we got :(

yoshee15
12-18-2001, 11:56 PM
I was most happy when i found out what F7 did =) And, when i joined my first guild I felt so elite. it wasnt even official the tag had to be (_____}

psihunter
12-19-2001, 02:55 AM
1: Hiding under a bush behind one of the three guildhouse doors while two other mates are behind the other doors and doing the mexican wave dance

2: Starting pirate crew

magicvader
12-19-2001, 03:03 AM
I think the best moment in graals history was when they first made a server list there were servers when graal classic was the only one you thought existed but you needed the port number for it but they made a server list for the servers that they call playerworlds now

Sjc2k1
12-19-2001, 03:05 AM
my best was when i cda was taken down because of hackers and i moved to graal2001 to have fun and the fun i had for the first couple of weeks then it became a routine then i joined zormite

BruceLee2000
12-19-2001, 03:08 AM
i loved the nbk vs destiny war on classic
fun stuff

oh and when trueheat got a house on graal 2001 that was fun

Birdbird_0
12-19-2001, 03:09 AM
Well, mine was the first day, stefan was on, I walked into the bomboria town, and Said, "This server sucks" and logged off...

3 months later I got on 2k1 again, said it sucked and than I worked on levels eh

Slaktmaster
12-19-2001, 03:09 AM
...and we know the rest. ;)

Vincent_TK
12-19-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
i loved the nbk vs destiny war on classic
fun stuff

cds96
12-19-2001, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Googi
On N-Pulse me and some other Dragon Knights got in a big PK war that lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes, when it was over everyone had 0 AP, it wuz fun :) DK vs TCN on npulse was fun

taki
12-19-2001, 03:45 AM
I remember back when it was Baddies tax day (Saturday i think) i said "no" to one of them, and a whole bunch of them went after me x.x

spi
12-19-2001, 03:48 AM
the most exciting moment in graal history is when spi started playing

Kasuagi
12-19-2001, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by spi
the most exciting moment in graal history is when spi started playing

or when your head grew the size of a basketball >=]

Psyker
12-19-2001, 04:00 AM
my most memorable moment was around version 1.37 or so and everyone was hacking.

(unlimited bushes, etc.)

you wouldn't pass level13.graal without seeing at least one person hacking.

i even remember someone massing asking how to hack.

Vincent_TK
12-19-2001, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
my most memorable moment was around version 1.37 or so and everyone was hacking.

(unlimited bushes, etc.)

you wouldn't pass level13.graal without seeing at least one person hacking.

i even remember someone massing asking how to hack.

Yeah, that was pretty fun. Was that about the time when BaRT had that 1hit kill sword and the Cheeta family was big as hell?

Kasuagi
12-19-2001, 04:03 AM
haha, as long as theres a graal, there will be hackers O_o

Brad0629
12-19-2001, 04:54 AM
Rp'ing in general is the only fun thing on graal left.

Admins
12-19-2001, 04:56 AM
The 21th of December 1998 was the first time
when I have played Graal online (was at Siemens
in Munich at didn't had Internet at home). It was fun
to actually see people playing on Graal, on the
bridge and the other old places on classic. The beginning
of Graal2001 was interesting too, to see all the people
checking out the new stuff

wark2
12-19-2001, 04:59 AM
My fav. was in 1.3 or around there, when most accounts got whiped out...lol

Brad0629
12-19-2001, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by wark2
My fav. was in 1.3 or around there, when most accounts got whiped out...lol

OMG MAI FAVOPRITE WUS WHEN I STARATE DIN -0.01 VERSION AND I HAXD LAWIOAZ

wark2
12-19-2001, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629

OMG MAI FAVOPRITE WUS WHEN I STARATE DIN -0.01 VERSION AND I HAXD LAWIOAZ

Here comes the *GRAMMER POLICE*!
MAI = My
FAVOPRITE = Favorite
WUS = Was
STARATE = Started
DIN = In
- 0.01 = Non Existing Client
HAXD = Hacked
LAWIOAZ = Laws *THINK SO*

Come on thats what language the Bug Admin. uses???

Brad0629
12-19-2001, 05:17 AM

MAI = My
FAVOPRITE = Favorite
WUS = Was
STARATE = Started
DIN = In
HAXD = Hacked

NUU YUO MADE MIASIATRKAKE K?
LAWLAWOLALZ = LOL IN MSART POLCIE MAN LAN***AGE

wark2
12-19-2001, 05:19 AM
lol, you crack me up

AlkarenHyralt
12-19-2001, 05:27 AM
Don't exactly have a most exciting moment so to speak. I guess I haven't played long enough :D

Psyker
12-19-2001, 05:38 AM

MAI = My
FAVOPRITE = Favorite
WUS = Was
STARATE = Started
DIN = In
HAXD = Hacked

Whatever you say.

keywords: GRAMMER, thats

Sjc2k1
12-19-2001, 06:02 AM
has to be logging onto graal for the forst time, going into CDA and seeing my pal from school on a roof(using LAT boots) i was like: ooo iz b wante oop on teh ruf(cept i dodnt play 2k1 so i dodnt know ***** language) CDA = fun days. And when the heart dropper got put in the CDA hospital for like 1/2 hours so satff could get it and i lagged my way throught the door and got it, then got stuck in the middle of a wall(cos of a trick door) and a guy constatly hitting me and me hitting 'D' mega fast to heal and i got called a hacker and AlexH(then known as Squall(GP captain)) came up and laughed at me for were i was and the guy for thinking i was hacking. also my first official guild< when i logged on 2k1 for the firt time i got totally lost were the railroad park now is and arounf the bomy gang HQ, and when i found bomboria some guy asked me to join (Dark Arts) and i had to set my nick and i was so puzzled, and we was making a castle( i made a leet spar room, i'l post if i can find, and if u dont like it then bleh cos i do) well blah blah blah u probably bored now of did story. bia

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-19-2001, 06:45 AM
I've only been around for almost a year, but I remember when the hackers invaded Graal Classic and they used the night.gif bug to make all the levels lag so badly it was almost as if 500 people were in it (plus you couldn't move). People finally set aside their differences and united against the "common enemy". We played games and had events, it was really fun.

I also remember when Stefan was on vacation this summer and the server was down for a couple days. Everyone played War Games and no one cared anymore about monies. Now THAT was true role-playing

I also think that right now what's going on with Dustari is a great moment as well. Lots of fun

Chrismas
12-19-2001, 07:07 AM
hah when me and jebby created the fusion dance, a true graal moment.

Nastazio
12-19-2001, 07:12 AM
I liked when i first saw graal, around 1.28 when i was at my friends house. I used to make fun of him for spending his summer inside playing graal. Then i saw it and spent my summer inside :(

or RPing as cat burglers on Valkorila. Valkorila will always be my favorite player world. It had the best things, the RPing was amazing, and the staff was layed back.

Oh and when Khalaria became a playerworld, when it broke off of Graal Classic and formed it's own world, i loved it. :p

wark2
12-19-2001, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I liked when i first saw graal, around 1.28 when i was at my friends house. I used to make fun of him for spending his summer inside playing graal. Then i saw it and spent my summer inside :(

or RPing as cat burglers on Valkorila. Valkorila will always be my favorite player world. It had the best things, the RPing was amazing, and the staff was layed back.

Oh and when Khalaria became a playerworld, when it broke off of Graal Classic and formed it's own world, i loved it. :p
i liked it better when it was connected to classic, so i didnt have to connect / reconnect :D

CloudStrife_2001
12-19-2001, 07:20 AM

Got that right,lol

Metal-Slug
12-19-2001, 07:45 AM
my favorite graal moments in chronological order.

1) Eog vs Outlaws on the good old Elven Lands, i liked it allot becasue my unofficial guild "Irish Mafia" won it, lol.
2) Bomys on old Elven Lands, stefan came on to shut it down, and i said Hey Baby, lol.
3) My abusing bugs on classic, and every free server, lol.

iceman8832
12-19-2001, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Kasuagi
post your most memorable graal experience, even if it was 2 1/2 years ago or 30 minutes ago. i'd have to say mine was when i logged onto the g2k1 for the first time and Mafukie sent me a pm...

it said, "Hello and welcome to Graal, **** you."

hehe, first impressions are always the best!

lol

TrueHeaT
12-19-2001, 07:50 AM
delivering pizzas from the old pizza place near the burger refuge around version 1.34

Metal-Slug
12-19-2001, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
delivering pizzas from the old pizza place near the burger refuge around version 1.34

is that what that was? ohhhhhh i barely went into the refuge and hung out in the singles zorbi bar and zol's, but, who DIDN'T go there?

TrueHeaT
12-19-2001, 07:55 AM
the pizza place was long gone before the burger refuge even showed up

Brad0629
12-19-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
my favorite graal moments in chronological order.

1) Eog vs Outlaws on the good old Elven Lands, i liked it allot becasue my unofficial guild "Irish Mafia" won it, lol.
2) Bomys on old Elven Lands, stefan came on to shut it down, and i said Hey Baby, lol.
3) My abusing bugs on classic, and every free server, lol.

omg...some of my memories...didint think anyone else had those... I was like Co - Leader of Outlaws down from Otaku Odin...I remember bomys on EL too...hahahaha you were satan? Omg I never knew hahahahaha.

Vincent_TK
12-19-2001, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
the pizza place was long gone before the burger refuge even showed up

Wasnt there even a Pizza Delivery guild? Or something

Infamy
12-19-2001, 12:07 PM
Has to be when the first time i player killed someone else, there was a person using these < ^ > v those directional keys to point out and asked me to help him kill people it was funny.

Qwert616
12-19-2001, 12:21 PM
Hm...my most memorable moment was on a Personal Server. Almost everyone hated the owner, he was power hungry, evil, corrupt, etc.

One of my friends decided that there would be one battle to decide the true owner. The countdown began to start the max life spar. Once the count reached 0 both of them turned around and attacked the audience (consisting of me)

Or actually... may be the time where the owner kept making my one friend character's naked. I saw him running down the street, he stopped and said "Help me! They are going to jail me for streaking". He continued running, soon after I saw the owner running past holding a super bomb. ahh...good times on that server.

evilive
12-19-2001, 07:52 PM
Oh oh! I just remembered another great moment....

Me and Hoss created our own little band of thiefs called the Robed Robbers (Because I was an Alma bomy at the time and yeah) so we went around killing people under the aliases of Lil Robed Robber and Big Robed Robber and took thier money and split it fifty fifty. Eventually, I got jailed for it, and I had so much fun in the isolation jail, I begged to go back again once.... but that's another story. ;) So fun

Kasuagi
12-19-2001, 10:08 PM
i just thought of 2 more incidents that just occured recently;

1) aires_graal sending me a private message asking me to find another sig cause it used her in it, she said all that stuff and i just made an animation out of it, lol (click here to see the sig (http://deviltrunks.*******ers.net/sigs/kasuagi-sig-0.gif))

2) some guy asking me to support his guild;

Him - hey can you support Lincohn Park
Me - wtf, linkin park?
Him - ****!! I SPELT IT WRONG DMANIT
Me - ROTFLMAOROur(#@