PDA

View Full Version : Npulse Forum and website

Milkdude99
12-18-2001, 03:05 AM
I just want to say I don't know who yet but I have their IP and the little ***** who hacked the Npulse website and Forum will face legal action for it to the fullest extent of the Law.That is a commercical Hosting Company and they will not take to kindly to the ******* who hacked it, it is NOT a free site and I pay alot of money for it and you WILL face a court of Law on it. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

MisledYouth
12-18-2001, 09:47 AM
good luck with that :o

MisledYouth
12-18-2001, 09:50 AM
and thanks for banning me for no reason, once again...this happened a few days ago so you cant say its the "hackers" fault

SininTime
12-18-2001, 10:33 AM
sux to be you dont it....... and its kinda hard to find it out who it waz cause it waz a web site..not graal related...

cds96
12-18-2001, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
I just want to say I don't know who yet but I have their IP and the little ***** who hacked the Npulse website and Forum will face legal action for it to the fullest extent of the Law.That is a commercical Hosting Company and they will not take to kindly to the ******* who hacked it, it is NOT a free site and I pay alot of money for it and you WILL face a court of Law on it. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: HI THE NPULSE SITE HAD FAIS OLD FISH ON IT WITHA BOOMBOX AND WHEN I TOLD ARCHAON HE WENT OMI OMI OMI

Milkdude99
12-19-2001, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by MisledYouth
and thanks for banning me for no reason, once again...this happened a few days ago so you cant say its the "hackers" fault Once again you are talking about something that has not a bit of truth in it, Nemesis rebanned you , ask him . :rolleyes:

Milkdude99
12-19-2001, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by SininTime
sux to be you dont it....... and its kinda hard to find it out who it waz cause it waz a web site..not graal related...
No I know who it is and have contacted his ISP in New York. I had his IP , all IPs are logged when you get on my forum.

Milkdude99
12-19-2001, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by cds96
HI THE NPULSE SITE HAD FAIS OLD FISH ON IT WITHA BOOMBOX AND WHEN I TOLD ARCHAON HE WENT OMI OMI OMI And I suppose you have a point to that? and Fai has said nothing about it to me so I guess its no big Deal Huh?
If you didn't make it then why are you *****ing?If they would have objected I would have taken it off but since it was up for months and not a word then I guess the only ones worried about it is you PPL who like to stick your nose in where it does not concern you.

Milkdude99
12-19-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by MisledYouth
and thanks for banning me for no reason, once again...this happened a few days ago so you cant say its the "hackers" fault And if it is the forum you are talking about as someone stated on here "it is not Graal related" So who I let on my board is my business and my choice to ban whoever not you and not Graal and you still have you site up about Moon Goddess and I don't you ? Your little hate site you have created and do you really think I would let you stay on MY board with that site up on us? What reality are you in? I do think if you paid for a site and someone did that to you , then you would do the same , you never should have started posting that same ole crap again and maybe I wouldn't have , but as I stated it is NOT a free site and is up to me who I allow on it, if you don't like it get your own board.

MisledYouth
12-19-2001, 06:46 AM
Your little hate site

You must be retarded. There is no hate other than showing people of your corrupt ways. I had my main account banned because i "impersonated staff". Then i go to the npulse site and the rules state it's 3 days in jail, so why was i banned? Then, when i talk to Moon God about it, he goes and deletes the 3 day thing and replaces it with account ban. Then he claims it was a coincedence that rule was changed since he updates it every week...come on...really, who would believe you? Not to mention I got a screen shot of the before, contacted the admins, and beat you lolol!

MisledYouth
12-19-2001, 06:48 AM
and that site is 1-waste of money 2-taking up space for something that could be worth while

that lay out is...horrible

Darlene159
12-20-2001, 02:48 AM
ok....Can we just knock this off and leave it alone now?
Enough is enough

Moon Goddess

cds96
12-20-2001, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
ok....Can we just knock this off and leave it alone now?
Enough is enough

Moon Goddess Sure tell your husband not to be such an arrogant bastard and grow up a little.

Im kinda glad his site was hacked, and i hope it keeps getting hacked.

Milkdude99
12-20-2001, 09:08 AM
Sure tell your husband not to be such an arrogant bastard and grow up a little.

Im kinda glad his site was hacked, and i hope it keeps getting hacked. errr no just to ppl like you and it is fixed now with the flaw taken care of. :rolleyes:

Milkdude99
12-22-2001, 07:02 AM
Would a Moderator Please close this thread, Thanks

cds96
12-22-2001, 07:09 AM
errr no just to ppl like you and it is fixed now with the flaw taken care of. :rolleyes: i just hope the same happenes again and again

ZanderX
12-22-2001, 07:19 AM
Would a Moderator Please close this thread, Thanks

Can't happen, since there are no moderators here.

Psyker
12-22-2001, 08:00 AM
oh, how i want to close this.

Milkdude99
12-23-2001, 08:04 AM
i just hope the same happenes again and again
I see you are a ******* BABY , talk **** and got your head up your ass. :rolleyes:

Milkdude99
12-23-2001, 08:07 AM
Board Fixed

Firstly, I apologise for exposing a security flaw that was known to exist in your message board. I passed this information on to someone who I once trusted and after reading posts from the G2001 msg board have discovered that flaw was used for illegal purposes.

As a result of this persons action, I have used my further knowledge to firstly,

Recode the insecure coding that caused the flaw in the first place. This means the flaw cannot be exploited anymore, Not even by me.

Secondly,

I have reinstated you as the only administrator onyour message board.

I have repaired all the damage done by the loser known as Jimhacker and have disowned him as a friend.

Your message board should now be returned to its former glory, if anything more secure. To my knowledge there are no more security flaws concerning your message board. If any come to my attention then I will pass them on to you.

Upon investigation to the supposed hacking of graal-npulse.com, I have found that there was none. The only hacking was the exploitation of a simple flaw in the message board coding. This was exploited by a loser with no true knowlege of hacking. I hope this reinstates your confidence with your host although I understand your concerns.

As I wish to remain anonymous, I have used an anonymous email, In fixing your mb I have used several proxies to maintain anonimity. If you wish to contact me, leave a post in youre thread on the G2001 website. I will not post a reply but I will email you again if you require further info.

BTW, I dont know where your information came from but the wannabe hackers ISP is not NY as I know he lives in South America.

Sorry again for the inconvienience my knowledge has caused, As always I have righted all the wrongs.

Anonymous fi><0r