PDA

View Full Version : Complaints forum.


12-16-2001, 02:16 PM
Graal needs a complaints forum, for all of our complaints.

Sir Triclops
12-16-2001, 02:18 PM
It would just be filled with stuff like:

"This guy is corrupt, he should be fired"
"I was scammed, blah blah"

and so on.

Psyker
12-16-2001, 02:19 PM
no.

random insanity board.

Faheria_LAT1
12-16-2001, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
no.

random insanity board.

I wish there was a "Mad House" on Graal2001 and a forum for it. A huge maze filled with things to make you go crazy o_O lel

psichill
12-16-2001, 02:49 PM
NuU!!
If there was a complaints forum, people would say there fat and such.. SOO NUU!

ninjaterd
12-16-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
Graal needs a complaints forum, for all of our complaints. no-ones just gonna say anyting.....seems like that neways

Yakuna2001
12-16-2001, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
Graal needs a complaints forum, for all of our complaints.
what a *** idea.

Torankusu
12-16-2001, 03:23 PM
Hah, Yeah. a complaints forum that the people that haven't subscribed/don't have a p2p account can't read so that all of the "bad business" is kept "secret."

psichill
12-16-2001, 03:54 PM
THIS IS NOW THE OFFICAL COMLAIN THREAD!

#1 complain:
I DUN WAN Sex0r!

Kumada
12-16-2001, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by psichill
THIS IS NOW THE OFFICAL COMLAIN THREAD!

#1 complain:
I DUN WAN Sex0r!
You are a ***** and you should be banned.

psichill
12-16-2001, 04:52 PM
fawk u bish! diediedie! ono unimaxed r b goin ban meh!

Kumada
12-16-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by psichill
fawk u bish! diediedie! ono unimaxed r b goin ban meh!
You need to shut the **** up.
Why dont you post something that makes sense once in a while instead of.
"hey gy i r kewls k? hey thid peron she r has zelrifl and i think sh r haxor plz plz bans now k?"
Think before you post -_-

Torankusu
12-17-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Kumada

You are a ***** and you should be banned. That statement is hypocritical...

Sjc2k1
12-17-2001, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1


I wish there was a "Mad House" on Graal2001 and a forum for it. A huge maze filled with things to make you go crazy o_O lel

i'v made a maze using random peices from the tilee set and it's damn confusing

Faheria_GP2
12-17-2001, 02:30 AM
not as crazy as this level on NPulse

Spark910
12-17-2001, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
Graal needs a complaints forum, for all of our complaints.
Yeah mite as well go on plz

psichill
12-17-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Kumada

You need to shut the **** up.
Why dont you post something that makes sense once in a while instead of.
"hey gy i r kewls k? hey thid peron she r has zelrifl and i think sh r haxor plz plz bans now k?"
Think before you post -_-
Haha I wub you for your stupidity!

12-17-2001, 03:27 AM
we need the complaints forum to send all of the **** that we dont need polluting the main forum.

Loriel
12-17-2001, 10:54 PM
that we dont need polluting the main forum.
You are not supposed to complain on the forum anyways, so this is no real reason.
If you have a problem with someone, just PM him/her. The public doesn't care.