PDA

View Full Version : Tartar Sauce!


Tyhm
04-28-2001, 07:46 AM
I think you should be able to buy Tartar Sauce at Skop's, then you can fire it when you have at least 10 pounds of fish and eat 10 pounds of fish and gain a half-heart!

I also think fish and stones and stuff should weigh you down, so you move slower with 150 pounds of fish and a million stones so you can't really quest with all your money in unclaimed fish, etc.

Psyker
04-28-2001, 08:12 AM
Not so sure about the Tartar stuff, but...

I think the other idea is good. I think a cool gani would make you look like that you're carrying a bag of fish over your shoulder :D

Pago
04-28-2001, 08:30 AM
Lol! That gives me an idea :)

I'll make a "shrimp shack", and its stock of shrimp is based on the players' fish productivity. Maybe it could even be run by players, and of course, they'd reel in the dough!

KJS
04-28-2001, 08:41 AM
it wouldn't be that hard to add in a weight script.
like you would have to set a string flag something like playerminusmovement=0
//0 would mean move normal
and with like each stone you would have it add .01 to that string or something like that.

then in a system weapon you would put like when the player moves you have it
playerx-#v(playerminusmovement)

something like that

Lion'el-Jonson
04-28-2001, 09:59 AM
OMG, I had some tartar sauce at school today and it tasted like ketchup! yuck!

Crono Illusion
04-28-2001, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Lion'el-Jonson
OMG, I had some tartar sauce at school today and it tasted like ketchup! yuck!

This is why I refuse to eat anything served at a school cafeteria.

GexGecko
04-29-2001, 11:34 PM
I'm glad I bring a lunchbox now... but I forgot the barf bucket...

omni-m00gle
04-30-2001, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion


This is why I refuse to eat anything served at a school cafeteria.

CrazedMerlin
05-01-2001, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000
ToT is and will be using a weight script for many of the items (each time you buy one it adds to the weight).

This is very good because it means the player needs to effectivly use his resources when going on trips or quests (eg. buying 5 candles instead of 200 [which I finished scripting, perfectly :-) ] ).

I am planning on making food have an important roll but I rather make a poll to see what the players of graal decide.
No affense but you are way to full of yourself :(

Thak2
05-01-2001, 08:15 PM
He deserves to be. :)

05-01-2001, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Thak2
He deserves to be. :)

Hes a newbie scripter compaired to Ace, Vangel, and Bruges.

Psyker
05-03-2001, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000
ToT is and will be using a weight script for many of the items (each time you buy one it adds to the weight).

This is very good because it means the player needs to effectivly use his resources when going on trips or quests (eg. buying 5 candles instead of 200 [which I finished scripting, perfectly :-) ] ).

I am planning on making food have an important roll but I rather make a poll to see what the players of graal decide.
That sounds awesome.