PDA

View Full Version : npc scripters

KJS
04-27-2001, 09:40 AM
me and slp need npc scripters willing to be a nat on our server that we are making...

currently I am doing most of the nat work while slp is doing most of the lat work. but we both do both things.
We need really good nats, better then the avg nat. For the server we are making we need a lot of events, adventures, and things like that, anything else you can think of. Adventures are things were you goto a guy and then he goes like I need a bag of seeds then I will give you this shovel or whatever but usually more steps then that. The adventures would be to get a weapon that is needed for something in an event or something.

we do not want destroctive weapons.

and we need things to get money also. We will not add anything of yours unless you agree that you will allow it. We will only hire you as a nat if we beleve you can do what we ask you to. We need interactive stuff also. So like the people interact with you and they goto sleep and walk around and stuff.

Email me with your work if you want to try out to be a nat.

[email protected]

I might take a few days to look at the mail.

slp
04-28-2001, 12:11 PM
we also need gani makers, and artist.

slp
04-28-2001, 12:32 PM
I want to see Your Art Skills , Send me a Animal (Wolf , Deer, Bulls) try to make it look as good as posible
as in Make it fit in with graal like most of the Gif's fit in with graal Like the horse

Use the E-mail About
Thanks

MoonAngel
04-28-2001, 02:34 PM
it seems no one as answered SLP's or KLJ's posts yet =P well.. here i post but im not answering anything :D