PDA

View Full Version : TwiZtid and the "Dark Lotus" says goodbye


freak0102
12-06-2001, 06:26 AM
Because graal WAS a good game, and then 14 yr olds had to ruin it. I quit also. Thanks to

Thanks:
======
1.Stefan (for making graal of course)
2.IcePick
3.Torankusu
4.Spekkio
5.Sir Kwang
6.Anna
7.Jerom
8.Griffyn
9.Spi
10.Lyndzey
11.Jack (my bro)
12.Lycia
13.Brad.
14.Valder
15.Skittlez
16.Roxy
17.Sparkplug
18.CloudStrife
19.Darkman X
20.Roy
21.Marle
22.Dante
23.CORPSE
24.Krakken
25.Kraken
26.Mr.Bear
27.Chris Rubeus
28.DuoX
29.Wind Chill
30.FuzzButt
31.Welly
32.Damien
33.Beowulf
34.Twiztid Juggalette
35.Anyone else I forgot...I'm sure there are some out here.

I'll still be the forums I guess...
Bye,

TwiZtid and the Dark Lotus

Griffyn
12-06-2001, 06:27 AM
i think it is a quitting party

12-06-2001, 06:28 AM
how is it quitting if your still on the forums?
you dont really leave the game if your on the forum.

freak0102
12-06-2001, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
i think it is a quitting party


all should quit because graal is *** and full of corruption...oh and 36. Chris Kill Em MY FATHER!

freak0102
12-06-2001, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
how is it quitting if your still on the forums?
you dont really leave the game if your on the forum.

not everyone goes on the forums...and you cant interact just talk here

12-06-2001, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by freak0102


not everyone goes on the forums...and you cant interact just talk here I interact waaay more on the forums, I only really talk to 2 people when I get on Graal.

Torankusu
12-06-2001, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
how is it quitting if your still on the forums?
you dont really leave the game if your on the forum. Technically,
the forums are not "the game," so yes, he is quitting "the game."

12-06-2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Technically,
the forums are not "the game," so yes, he is quitting "the game." then why does it need to be announced on the forums? the are not part of "the game"

Rented_Human
12-06-2001, 06:40 AM
It's the graalian exodus =(

Torankusu
12-06-2001, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
then why does it need to be announced on the forums? the are not part of "the game" ...

Because he is still going to post on the forums? duhjdudhhdlkoL!

James205
12-06-2001, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
then why does it need to be announced on the forums? the are not part of "the game"

Graal Communication Center is part of graal. You have to have a paid account for graal so mainly it is graal. You can't post here unless you have payed for an account. If you want to quit for reals and make it seem like you 'actually' quit post on the non graal related forums because this forum is the graal main forum :)

12-06-2001, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Human
It's the graalian exodus =( think positive, I came back today!

AlkarenHyralt
12-06-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by freak0102



all should quit because graal is *** and full of corruption...oh and 36. Chris Kill Em MY FATHER!

Glad to see how mature you continue to be.

James205
12-06-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by freak0102
Because graal WAS a good game, and then 14 yr olds had to ruin it. I quit also. Thanks to

Thanks:
======
1.Stefan (for making graal of course)
2.IcePick
3.Torankusu
4.Spekkio
5.Sir Kwang
6.Anna
7.Jerom
8.Griffyn
9.Spi
10.Lyndzey
11.Jack (my bro)
12.Lycia
13.Brad.
14.Valder
15.Skittlez
16.Roxy
17.Sparkplug
18.CloudStrife
19.Darkman X
20.Roy
21.Marle
22.Dante
23.CORPSE
24.Krakken
25.Kraken
26.Mr.Bear
27.Chris Rubeus
28.DuoX
29.Wind Chill
30.FuzzButt
31.Welly
32.Damien
33.Beowulf
34.Twiztid Juggalette
35.Anyone else I forgot...I'm sure there are some out here.

I'll still be the forums I guess...
Bye,

TwiZtid and the Dark Lotus

No matter what you say you are false. Graal has always had 14 year olds playing it. You'll end up returning anyways.

12-06-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
...

Because he is still going to post on the forums? duhjdudhhdlkoL! Attention: I am still going to be posting on the Graal forums, but the game sucks mightily, so I wont play it.

rockmanX5
12-06-2001, 06:44 AM
Bye.

Faheria_LAT3
12-06-2001, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by freak0102
Because graal WAS a good game, and then 14 yr olds had to ruin it. I quit also. Thanks to

The Game:

yeah, cause we all know how it's the 14 year olds who ruin graal and not the white trash *****s like you who go constantly going around hurting others on purpose, calling people names, ruin roleplaying events, curse, harass people, etc...

BruceLee2000
12-06-2001, 07:43 AM
merlin:

hey fatty how can you forget about me, i hope i ruined your playing experience as much and as promply as possible, bye, fat!

freak0102
12-06-2001, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by James205


No matter what you say you are false. Graal has always had 14 year olds playing it. You'll end up returning anyways.

less talk, try playing out in the DC traffic k? and im not returning.

freak0102
12-06-2001, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3


The Game:

yeah, cause we all know how it's the 14 year olds who ruin graal and not the white trash *****s like you who go constantly going around hurting others on purpose, calling people names, ruin roleplaying events, curse, harass people, etc...

Are you fan of TwiZtid JugGaLo? Lemme put it this wy, if you and melin wer on my **** any harder youd be a condom

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by freak0102


Are you fan of TwiZtid JugGaLo? Lemme put it this wy, if you and melin wer on my **** any harder youd be a condom

haha w00t

Juggalo
4
LyFe!

freak0102
12-06-2001, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


haha w00t

Juggalo
4
LyFe!

MCL

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by freak0102


MCL

Ahh I havent heard that in years.. My big Juggalo group split up awhile back.. Sucks.. Those were fun times :)

James
12-06-2001, 11:01 AM
dark lotus blows :)

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by James
dark lotus blows :)

your mom blows :D

James
12-06-2001, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


your mom blows :D

thank you for telling me something i already knew :rolleyes:

yoshee15
12-06-2001, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by James


thank you for telling me something i already knew :rolleyes:
hehe

Torankusu
12-06-2001, 11:18 AM
wut else wood she be gud 4 bsides tucking u n and makin u soop.

Fidel Castro
12-06-2001, 11:24 AM
i like soup

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by James


thank you for telling me something i already knew :rolleyes:

n/p :)

ninjaterd
12-06-2001, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by freak0102
Because graal WAS a good game, and then 14 yr olds had to ruin it. I quit also. Thanks to

Thanks:
======
1.Stefan (for making graal of course)
2.IcePick
3.Torankusu
4.Spekkio
5.Sir Kwang
6.Anna
7.Jerom
8.Griffyn
9.Spi
10.Lyndzey
11.Jack (my bro)
12.Lycia
13.Brad.
14.Valder
15.Skittlez
16.Roxy
17.Sparkplug
18.CloudStrife
19.Darkman X
20.Roy
21.Marle
22.Dante
23.CORPSE
24.Krakken
25.Kraken
26.Mr.Bear
27.Chris Rubeus
28.DuoX
29.Wind Chill
30.FuzzButt
31.Welly
32.Damien
33.Beowulf
34.Twiztid Juggalette
35.Anyone else I forgot...I'm sure there are some out here.

I'll still be the forums I guess...
Bye,

TwiZtid and the Dark Lotus

u know theres sumone called 'unixmad' and also 'icepick' is the biggest *** ok

James205
12-06-2001, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


your mom blows :D

Wow the infamous your mom blows come back. How stupid can you be? Also to ninjaturds respond above, you are stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about and I bet you havent even talked to unixmad. Sure he's not perfect but you shouldn't say things that you don't know.

psichill
12-06-2001, 02:44 PM
Any coment with "your mom" is a dumb coment.

James205
12-06-2001, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by psichill
Any coment with "your mom" is a dumb coment.

That includes...

urmom
urdad

mainly anything including your and ur that has a family member of someone else in it.

Kumada
12-06-2001, 02:47 PM
agreed :sperm::"

psichill
12-06-2001, 02:48 PM
Although it was pretty funny when my math teacher said,
"Pie is the is soo huge!" teacher
and then a student said "like your mom" lol it was great.

James205
12-06-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Kumada
agreed :sperm::"

You agree with sperm?

cds96
12-06-2001, 06:27 PM
BYE ;)

Providence_Admin3
12-06-2001, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3


The Game:

yeah, cause we all know how it's the 14 year olds who ruin graal and not the white trash *****s like you who go constantly going around hurting others on purpose, calling people names, ruin roleplaying events, curse, harass people, etc...

what happened to brucelee2000

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by James205


Wow the infamous your mom blows come back. How stupid can you be? Also to ninjaturds respond above, you are stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about and I bet you havent even talked to unixmad. Sure he's not perfect but you shouldn't say things that you don't know.

no **** it was ment to be stupid and a joke, thats why I smiled after..

Providence_Admin3
12-06-2001, 10:27 PM
Bye TwiZtid.

Brad2
12-06-2001, 10:31 PM
Bye :(

Shorty2Dope
12-06-2001, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Brad2
Bye :(

he will play when 2002 comes out. He just left 2001 :D

smallballn13
12-07-2001, 12:07 AM
Seeya leter twiz :(

freak0102
12-07-2001, 07:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
Bye all who said bye...contace me at [email protected] , [email protected] and Illiminata is my AIM name

Blade50
12-07-2001, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Technically,
the forums are not "the game," so yes, he is quitting "the game."
you're wrong. he is claiming to quit "the game."

CloudStrife_2001
12-07-2001, 08:45 AM
Peace from the thugs in AZ! WE NEVER FORGET THE JUGGALO ON GRAAL! *p.s thanks for mentioning my name on the list*

12-07-2001, 08:47 AM
why do people insist on saying goodbye to someone when they arent going anywhere?

Chrismas
12-07-2001, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by freak0102



all should quit because graal is *** and full of corruption...oh and 36. Chris Kill Em MY FATHER!
yea you better put me on there i dont want to have to beat you again.

freak0102
12-08-2001, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Chrismas

yea you better put me on there i dont want to have to beat you again.


ohnomusthide

cds96
12-08-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by freak0102



ohnomusthide i will beat you to bc i will.

ninjaterd
12-08-2001, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by James205


Wow the infamous your mom blows come back. How stupid can you be? Also to ninjaturds respond above, you are stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about and I bet you havent even talked to unixmad. Sure he's not perfect but you shouldn't say things that you don't know.
i never said sumthing bad about him

freak0102
12-08-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by cds96
i will beat you to bc i will.

no me..u get beat yo bc times 2

Correction
12-08-2001, 10:46 AM
kewl i landed on a factor of 10.... bi twiz :\