PDA

View Full Version : Iracious: Hmn, considering quitting Graal now.


SkooL
12-04-2001, 09:19 AM
Iracious:

I haven't been on Graal too much lately, I've kind of gotten bored of it. But the only thing that still has me coming back is making money. I loved it. I would go on, make some money, sign off for a day or so and sign back on, make more money. Well now, because of this reset, all the money that I made (1100 something) in the past week or so is gone, so I'm rather disappointed.
One of the reasons I didn't quit Graal before was because I still visited the forums, but now, I have lost the password to my forum account and I don't like having to use Adre's account to post, so I rarely ever come here anymore.
Hopefully whomever the current Police Chief is (I haven't been keeping up with it) will find a suitable replacement for my Police spot.
I'm not sure whom to give my Vampire guild to. Perhaps I won't give it away. Every member has the ability to recruit, so there is no real reason for there to be an admin to it.
Keep in mind, I'm only considering quitting. I'm rather angry and disappointed that all the time I spent making that 1100 gralat just disappeared. *sigh*

-Iracious

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-04-2001, 09:20 AM
Man, I hope you don't quit :(
Your a really good guy

Kasuagi
12-04-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
Iracious:

I haven't been on Graal too much lately, I've kind of gotten bored of it. But the only thing that still has me coming back is making money. I loved it. I would go on, make some money, sign off for a day or so and sign back on, make more money. Well now, because of this reset, all the money that I made (1100 something) in the past week or so is gone, so I'm rather disappointed.
One of the reasons I didn't quit Graal before was because I still visited the forums, but now, I have lost the password to my forum account and I don't like having to use Adre's account to post, so I rarely ever come here anymore.
Hopefully whomever the current Police Chief is (I haven't been keeping up with it) will find a suitable replacement for my Police spot.
I'm not sure whom to give my Vampire guild to. Perhaps I won't give it away. Every member has the ability to recruit, so there is no real reason for there to be an admin to it.
Keep in mind, I'm only considering quitting. I'm rather angry and disappointed that all the time I spent making that 1100 gralat just disappeared. *sigh*

-Iracious

bah, don't quit! i can't lead Vampire without you. you're a great guy, like aftershock said. please don't go! i lost over 16k, but you know what? it just motivates me to try harder and make more money.

James
12-04-2001, 10:14 AM
do not quit yo

spi
12-04-2001, 10:17 AM
IRACUOIUS <7 DONUT QUITZ PLIS <4 U PLIS K <7

smallballn13
12-04-2001, 10:23 AM
NOO DONT IRACIOUS :(

Spunky2000ca
12-04-2001, 10:24 AM
:( :( :(

Jerom
12-04-2001, 10:44 AM
NO IRACIOUS I WOULD MISS YOU TOO MUCH ;_; DONT LEAVE!!!!
I will help you make money =D

ZanderX
12-04-2001, 10:46 AM
Actually, Iracious, G_yoshi says he got your account banned.

Faheria_LAT1
12-04-2001, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Actually, Iracious, G_yoshi says he got your account banned.

Reason: you didn't remove the R.a.g.n.a.r.o.k. image from your signature as requested.

SkooL
12-04-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Actually, Iracious, G_yoshi says he got your account banned. His account was unbanned since then. It was only a week or two ban.

Domini
12-04-2001, 11:31 AM
I would like to know what happend to my Nastazio account also.

AlkarenHyralt
12-04-2001, 01:17 PM
ono. <3 <3

Don't quit Graal. :(

Slaktmaster
12-04-2001, 02:19 PM
Don't quit because we all love you! :)

We seriously need a more active admin to this board. :(

Kumada
12-04-2001, 03:33 PM
i should be forum admin moderatior guy

Reiko_Lonja
12-04-2001, 04:59 PM
if u love making money just start making it again it'll give u somthing to do:)

cds96
12-04-2001, 05:48 PM
<3 more and more are going, ill still see you on aim so im happy... and smile.

Admins
12-04-2001, 06:17 PM
Mail me for lost money (made by working).
Forum password: When you change your account
password on graal2001.com then your forum
password will be updated too

cds96
12-04-2001, 06:20 PM
Will anyone who mails you for lost money after the reset get it back?

I am curious because i cashed in 4503 apples and all i have is my origional 3 which i had before the date of the intended reset.

Iracious
12-05-2001, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Mail me for lost money (made by working).
Forum password: When you change your account
password on graal2001.com then your forum
password will be updated too

Oh my, finally, back on my own account. Thank you! And I will email you the amount that I had before the reset.

Nastazio
12-05-2001, 03:07 AM
I got mine back also! yay

Iracious
12-05-2001, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Actually, Iracious, G_yoshi says he got your account banned.

It was banned a long time ago and unbanned a week later.

Iracious
12-05-2001, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I got mine back also! yay

=) Finally, eh?

Nastazio
12-05-2001, 03:34 AM
Yes, now i need to update my signature :p

yoshee15
12-05-2001, 03:38 AM
hmm lets see if mmmmkay acct is unbanned yet

Nastazio
12-05-2001, 03:44 AM
Now my Signature doesn't work.. anyone wanna help? i put this in... http://www.mushroommedia.org/sigs/nastazio/nastazio2.jpg
and it doesn't work...?

Slaktmaster
12-05-2001, 03:44 AM
great! :)

Nastazio
12-05-2001, 03:45 AM
hahaha um just kidding?

Slaktmaster
12-05-2001, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
Now my Signature doesn't work.. anyone wanna help? i put this in... http://www.mushroommedia.org/sigs/nastazio/nastazio2.jpg
and it doesn't work...?

its:
http://www.mushroommedia.org/sigs/nastazio/nastazio2.jpg

yoshee15
12-05-2001, 03:51 AM
nope, im still screwed =\

Psyker
12-05-2001, 05:34 AM
YES, SUPAR <3 4 THE PASSWORD CHANGER