PDA

View Full Version : My view of Playerworlds..

GraalWarrior2k1
04-26-2001, 11:22 AM
My playerworld is going to eb the best one you guys will ever see! Its goingto be better than graal2001, TOT, and newworld combined!!! Now wait just one thing.. how do i open up the editor? Wait, nm i got it, wait i have one mroe question, how do i make two levels go together?

Lion'el-Jonson
04-26-2001, 01:04 PM
I hope you're just acting stupid...

grim_squeaker_x
04-26-2001, 07:19 PM
If you aren't I will go and do a prediction...
*Fetches crystal ball, and a table for the crystal ball out of his beret (Don't ask me how they fit in there ;))*
Ah, the future for those who claim to have the best playerworld is this... While it will get accepted there will almost immediately be a post about how bad it is in these forums, no one will go and visit it except your staff...
*Shoves crystall ball and the table for it in his beret again*

MoonAngel
04-27-2001, 12:46 AM
hehe, now lets see, many players thinks Mithica is dead or sux or both. But i still work there cause we are restoring it =) so i dont care even if its not the best, Mithica is online and will be pretty good with the new quests and new P2P features, hope you'll like it ; )

so now, stop saying ur soon-2-be up server will be the best cause no server can be the best, the players decide if a playerworld is great.

Thak2
04-27-2001, 04:42 AM
with all the p2p servers people are making it seems that their will be too many p2p servers for too few people. :( hope this changes.

KJS
04-27-2001, 06:33 AM
see there is a reason why stefan makes the new commands p2p only
this is so more people will goto p2p.
soon like 90% if not 100% the servers will be p2p and like everyone on graal will have a p2p account then because they will kind of be forced to or else stop playing.

GraalWarrior2k1
04-27-2001, 10:03 AM
Lol dont worry im only joking, but i've seen many retards do that. and the one thing i hate most is when people brag about their crappy playerworld, like "oohhh i ahve 150+ outsides and i didn't use the level gen." he he lol

KJS
04-27-2001, 10:05 AM
The thing is, that it is the best in there mind. There is no best player world. The best is all in the viewers opinion. I mean who cares if you use the level gen or not. It is basically the same. Because after you use the level gen your going to be editing most of the levels anyways. And when people dont use the level gen and dont link there levels right is annoing.

Olorin
04-27-2001, 10:41 AM
LOL!
this post is fun

Nai
04-27-2001, 11:47 AM
My playerworld I am making right now is going to own. It will have little creatures you may play as and at the begging to get to choose a companion of a certain-type. Like you can pick a Thief Companion, He will be your friend so he wont steal your stuff but he will be able to pick locks for you. They follow you and stuff. Anyway, I need LATs! *Looks at Olorin*

Thak2
04-27-2001, 07:49 PM
Have you scripted those following companions yet? I dont see how it could be done without an npc server, well... I have an idea but it would be very unpractical.

Nai
04-27-2001, 10:02 PM
I have the basics of the script done. But, You're right, I do need a NPC Server.

Fai
04-27-2001, 10:58 PM
The only PW that is good online is Faheria (Not including G2k1/Classic). It's the only one that makes sense. The rest are just people who made random levels to feel POWER.

Nelm
04-30-2001, 09:07 AM
All you people think my PW will suck but it has gotten a lot of attention from our info we give in ads

SoullessOne
04-30-2001, 05:38 PM
i have to say, it sure is fun...the chaos of 150+ people playing in one level makes my harassment of staff members... just tons more fun!
:)

GraalWarrior2k1
05-01-2001, 08:37 AM
Nelm, STFU

Termina_GP4
05-06-2001, 11:47 AM
well.......all i have to say is. my pw sux, really bad only bout 15 or 16 levels r not made with level generator. the only thing its got going is lots of stores and original NPCs

MoonAngel
05-07-2001, 09:13 AM
all pw will eventually go p2p anyways, so live with it (or commit suicide).

and one of the most illegal PW, Bravo Online, they use bomys and ganis and that is forbiddened.. but it seems Stefan doesnt have time to check on a PW that is illegal...... well.. he doesnt have time for any other pw either = |

Stefan NEEDS a REAL GOOD WORKING PW ADMIN > = |

Thak2
05-07-2001, 08:11 PM
I made the bomy thing on bravo, it wasnt for public use and only like 3 people had it when I was still staff... now it seems that 20 people have it.