PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Graal, They've finally gone too far.

11-30-2001, 04:06 AM
Goodbye Graal,
Stefan, Unixmad, I would hope you know that the reason most people stay in this game is because of the ability players have to make levels and get them put on Graal Classic. By doing this, people will get extremely bored and not want to see anymore of the game. I won't play a game that sucks. I won't play a game that charges for BS. Yes, this game is entirely BS. I think Graal 2002 will suck, the graphics suck, the characters don't go with the levels. Paying really screwed this game over. I know you were going bankrupt, but pay to play did not help at all. I wish you guys all luck, and God Bless all of you. I know some of you guys didn't like me, but hey, it's all good.

Lord Matt Essorexx...

Spyder5782
11-30-2001, 04:08 AM
good riddance. haha i have your 200g. bye.

Jerom
11-30-2001, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782
Looks like you've only got two dark green gralats in your signature though...
Wait.. don't tell me you spend 198 gralat already!!!

cds96
11-30-2001, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
the characters don't go with the levels. i agree

11-30-2001, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782

I didn't have 200g.

kamog7
11-30-2001, 04:12 AM
Man paying is lame! and most of the servers u pay for are lame!
I think it should be free just to play a dang server!

I still like Graal and all but a lot of crap is going on .. i sent in levels,heads etc. NONE of em were put up!

:grrr:

Hiker
11-30-2001, 04:13 AM
Goodbye Graal,
Stefan, Unixmad, I would hope you know that the reason most people stay in this game is because of the ability players have to make levels and get them put on Graal Classic. By doing this, people will get extremely bored and not want to see anymore of the game. I won't play a game that sucks. I won't play a game that charges for BS. Yes, this game is entirely BS. I think Graal 2002 will suck, the graphics suck, the characters don't go with the levels. Paying really screwed this game over. I know you were going bankrupt, but pay to play did not help at all. I wish you guys all luck, and God Bless all of you. I know some of you guys didn't like me, but hey, it's all good.

Lord Matt Essorexx...

bye, have fun :)

fenderbender2965
ya the characters look like once when i messed up on graalshop and they were too tall XD everyone support my guild "Haxer Slicer Uppers" and ill give you a cookie

Some of these people should not be Staff. I'm guessing 50% of them do nothing at all.

Jerom
11-30-2001, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by kamog7
Man paying is lame! and most of the servers u pay for are lame!
I think it should be free just to play a dang server!

I still like Graal and all but a lot of crap is going on .. i sent in levels,heads etc. NONE of em were put up!

:grrr:
Levels I'm not concerned much, because G2K1 already has plenty of levels. Would you post your head image? I would like to see it.

joeycmoore
11-30-2001, 04:15 AM
Some of these people should not be Staff. I'm guessing 50% of them do nothing at all.

I would say more like 75%

11-30-2001, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by joeycmoore

I would say more like 75%

I was being leniant.