PDA

View Full Version : Bomy List


Googi
11-26-2001, 02:28 AM
Let's try to put together a list of who owns what bomy so we know who to talk to if we want a certain one.

I know these ones....

Konidias - futor0

x_x, that's all I can remember

AlexH
11-26-2001, 02:37 AM
well i own birce 2

Brad2
11-26-2001, 02:42 AM
I own Kawie 1
I call her Squeeky
<3

AlexH
11-26-2001, 02:43 AM
my bomy no got a name
this is only my second day having it

Reiko_Lonja
11-26-2001, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
my bomy no got a name
this is only my second day having it

neva told me u had bomy

much was it

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-26-2001, 03:00 AM
The one and only Vadakar :)

AlexH
11-26-2001, 03:04 AM
it was 1300 :)

Reiko_Lonja
11-26-2001, 03:22 AM
u musta farmed a few trees on friday night:)

well whats your nxt thing u want. i take it your broke now

AlexH
11-26-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Reiko_Lonja
u musta farmed a few trees on friday night:)

well whats your nxt thing u want. i take it your broke now

nothin
and i aint broke
i got a whole 5g so :p

Reiko_Lonja
11-26-2001, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by AlexH


nothin
and i aint broke
i got a whole 5g so :p

i got more money than u i made 10 breads

damn hackers stole ma ****

i wanted a house but now im broke aaaahhhhggggg:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

milotheman
11-26-2001, 03:30 AM
me no got a bomy,


ive been hacked so many times its not funny, arh i love this other game but it leaves me open to other people

so far ive lost:

3bomy's
20k
and pretty much all the items 3 times

cds96
11-26-2001, 03:47 AM
craig owns nephi 0 and alma 0

Reiko_Lonja
11-26-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by cds96
craig owns nephi 0 and alma 0

u own too much. donate a bomy to me since i got hacked. pweese craig i'll send u lotsa txt messsages. if i find your number. funny ones :D :p :D

Thought
11-26-2001, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Reiko_Lonja


u own too much. donate a bomy to me since i got hacked. pweese craig i'll send u lotsa txt messsages. if i find your number. funny ones :D :p :D
I doubt he'll donate it to you, especially when you've been hacked. That leaves you open for the bomy getting stolen, and end up leaving Craig without his second bomy.

Fidel Castro
11-26-2001, 04:30 AM
birce3

cds96
11-26-2001, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Thought

I doubt he'll donate it to you, especially when you've been hacked. That leaves you open for the bomy getting stolen, and end up leaving Craig without his second bomy. <3

AlexH
11-26-2001, 07:41 AM
arnt you only supposed to have 1 bomy?

Dilrod
11-26-2001, 07:42 AM
i have Birce 1 and Whiety got Scale4

Googi
11-26-2001, 07:51 AM
Nothing on the Visio seris yet x_x

AlexH
11-26-2001, 07:54 AM
i still wish i had the draktha 3 bomy
but it sells for like 3k
and now i have a huge 4g and the devil birce bomy

Googi
11-26-2001, 07:58 AM
I wish I had the Visio 4 bomy
But I have no idea who owns it, how much it's worth...
hell, I don't even know if it's released yet!

coolnick
11-26-2001, 08:14 AM
I have Fyro 0 I have had him for about about 8 months now

AlkarenHyralt
11-26-2001, 08:31 AM
Alkaren is poor, so no bomy for him.

cds96
11-26-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
arnt you only supposed to have 1 bomy? numerous accounts

ArchOwl
11-26-2001, 10:06 AM
ogm rav 0

leet x 2 pwnz joor bwnz noob

Googi
11-26-2001, 10:08 AM
....and still nothing on Visio 4....

Correction
11-26-2001, 10:11 AM
i have mafukis old bewmi i dunno wut it's called lemme check hmmm

o its a visio 0

Googi
11-26-2001, 10:12 AM
Well, atleast that's a little closer to Visio 4.