Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 09:20 AM
Konidias is a jerk

AlexH
11-25-2001, 09:21 AM
and why would that be?

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 09:22 AM
becasue, i ask for a simple thing stefan told me to ask him, and i dont even get a response, to top it off he makes the police station ugly+4 and gets ftp

ZanderX
11-25-2001, 09:27 AM
I think the Police Station looks great, Konidias is doing a great job.

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
I think the Police Station looks great, Konidias is doing a great job.

i like the older more quaint one, it wasn't as lively as the new one, :( im starting to get angry now, when no one gets any apple cier, lemonade, or maybe buttered bread, blame him

Domini
11-25-2001, 09:32 AM
nastazio: koni is a weenier, he talks about how he fixes glithces i've ben *****ing at him for 10 minutes to come to me and look at the glitch i've found yet he doesn't even respond

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Domini
nastazio: koni is a weenier, he talks about how he fixes glithces i've ben *****ing at him for 10 minutes to come to me and look at the glitch i've found yet he doesn't even respond

i know, stefan told me to ask him to send the levels to me

Pir (Vampire) (11/24/2001 8:11:58 PM):
i dont like him, hes high and mighty, he probably say something like, "no, im
doing it, go away" but i'll asak any ways
-busy with releasing the hats- (11/24/2001 8:11:25 PM):
arg yes sorry i am always so busy may be ask konidias he has
ftp now too
Pir (Vampire) (11/24/2001 8:10:41 PM):
stefan, i need those levels to make lemonade :(
-busy with releasing the hats- (11/24/2001 8:10:18 PM):
Mass message:
Sorry for letting you wait so long.
We will add now 6 new hats, 30 of each,
so there should hopefully one for everyone :)
The 3 snow hats from konidias will be
in the Harmonia hat shop,
the eskimo and 2 Santa hats in the underground lake.

Torankusu
11-25-2001, 09:47 AM
I think the Police Station looks great, Konidias is doing a great job. WHAT?!

THE NEW ONE LOOKS LIKE A HOTEL. HE NEEDS TO ADD A SIGN THAT READS ->
"Hello! Welcome to jail! Enjoy your stay!
PS: There are little mints on your pillows!"

Torankusu
11-25-2001, 09:48 AM
OH!
AND HE WON'T MAKE THE DAMN TAG I ASKED HIM TO YESTERDAY.
>:[
HE SUX ;

ZanderX
11-25-2001, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
WHAT?!

THE NEW ONE LOOKS LIKE A HOTEL. HE NEEDS TO ADD A SIGN THAT READS ->
"Hello! Welcome to jail! Enjoy your stay!
PS: There are little mints on your pillows!"

Haha, god, that would be perfect, I'd love something like that.

James
11-25-2001, 09:50 AM
i really dont like the new jail, like toran says it feels like a hotel

ZanderX
11-25-2001, 09:52 AM
I'll admit that as a jail it looks sorry, but the levels are quite good. :)

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 10:02 AM
I'll admit that as a jail it looks sorry, but the levels are quite good. :) no they arent, hes got stupid colors, and the way its set up is so people can come in and laugh at bad people

ZanderX
11-25-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
no they arent, hes got stupid colors, and the way its set up is so people can come in and laugh at bad people

I think it's nice, and I also think that's it fun to go in and laugh at jailed people.

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 10:06 AM

I think it's nice, and I also think that's it fun to go in and laugh at jailed people.

it shows konidias's cruel intentions of being cruel (lol)

smallballn13
11-25-2001, 10:08 AM
I agree, it does look like a hotel :(
Its a jail, not a nice place where a millonare would live..

Torankusu
11-25-2001, 10:13 AM
the levels look OK, but they are not right for a JAIL.

Valder
11-25-2001, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
the levels look OK, but they are not right for a hotel.

don't you mean they aren't right for a jail? ;)

psichill
11-25-2001, 10:17 AM
Just make a jail like anoter world.

Raven
11-25-2001, 10:40 AM
Soon people will love it when they are jailed and thats not good

Faheria_LAT3
11-25-2001, 10:57 AM
Konidias is a liar, and he ruined the pics1. I don't believe he is 18, and now I don't believe that is even his picture, He's nothing but a joke.

enishi-2001
11-25-2001, 11:59 AM
kondias was one of my best firends on graal

now he dosnt reply to any of my pm's =(
(must think hes to good)

Ramirez_the_Silvite
11-25-2001, 12:11 PM
lel, it does look like a jail and he should add that sign

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-25-2001, 12:15 PM
Konidias sometimes replies to any of my PM's, but usually not, even when they are legitimate questions. I hope he is not snuffing us :(
In response to the jail, I think it should have that ugly kitchen floor like the one in silent jail, and lots of tile errors to drive convicts crazy

Metal-Slug
11-25-2001, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Konidias sometimes replies to any of my PM's, but usually not, even when they are legitimate questions. I hope he is not snuffing us :(
In response to the jail, I think it should have that ugly kitchen floor like the one in silent jail, and lots of tile errors to drive convicts crazy

konidias is one of those people who is in it for power, and coruppted+2 when he gets it

konidias
12-15-2001, 11:05 PM
Konidias needs to burn! he is a corruptt faker! I don't eevn think taht si hsi reel pikture bc it is so gud lookn!!

I can't help it I'm busy, but I am not bugs admin and I'm not accounts admin.

I'm busy making bomy pet battling, a new tileset, a quest house, a new item menu, and some police jailer npc for antago.. and the whole time Stefan is pulling at me to come work on 2k2. :(

If you think I'm some fake I will write konidias on my head with an arrow pointing down and make a video of me using my computer playing graal.. if you feel that it comforts you any. :D

That has to be one of the more funnier remarks about me though.. what does my picture have to do with me on graal? It just seems like a sign of jealousy to bring my looks and age into the picture like they matter.

I'm very sorry I haven't had much time to talk with anyone but I don't even have enough time to play Graal anymore.. I haven't been online as much, and when I am, I'm extremely busy with projects. I just hope that you can respect that and give me some peace now and then. Because if I wasn't getting interrupted having to close 50 pm's, I might be able to get my work done faster. :/

konidias
12-15-2001, 11:08 PM
My reply to this thread is a fine example of how busy I am.. I didn't even notice it until I searched for "pics1" trying to download the latest pics1..

Christmas and work really bog you down.

Slaktmaster
12-15-2001, 11:11 PM
Make the jail look more evil. :>

And make new tree trunks.

And don't work too much. :)

haromaru
12-15-2001, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Because if I wasn't getting interrupted having to close 50 pm's, I might be able to get my work done faster. :/

Do what I did about two years ago: Mass put everyone who PM's you on ignore.

konidias
12-15-2001, 11:24 PM
Everybody wants you to help them out, and if you help everyone, then you can't get your projects done, so people make hate threads about how you don't do anything for Graal.. Then if you ignore everyone and do your projects, people make hate threads about how you ignore them and don't help anyone on Graal.

It's the same with Stefan.. now you know why he only gets online for 5 minutes to add something new, because he does all his projects offline, and then puts them up and runs away because too many people would assume that he is just ignoring them because they aren't worth his time.

Of course if you're an admin type person that is on a lot there will be conflicts because of miscommunication, but come on.. to even think of me being corrupt is ridiculous.. I have ftp, nc, and rc.. if I wanted to be corrupt, I could.. but you don't see my running around using zalactic rifles and giving everyone 100's of gralats.. Sure I change my gani now and then but it's all in fun and people seem to enjoy being turned into voodoo dolls :D

What is the point of being corrupt when you have everything anyway? I earned all the hats and things I have.. whether it be from a friend giving them to me, or me working and buying them. They aren't from me giving myself anything.. I don't even play long enough anymore to care about hats and things.. I just buy the new hats that come out and be done with it.