PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Games Results...

Brad2
11-25-2001, 07:45 AM
So I hear the results
CT1 = Zormite
Sparring = Samurai
Go Kart = Pirates
CT2 = Pirates

Those are all fine. What I am mad about is the skiiing results. Zach clearly won for zormite, yet Valder restarts because people complain? I dont understand....all my men are yelling at me because of this. Now, we won..this is not fair.

Valder
11-25-2001, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Brad2
So I hear the results
CT1 = Zormite
Sparring = Samurai
Go Kart = Pirates
CT2 = Pirates

Those are all fine. What I am mad about is the skiiing results. Zach clearly won for zormite, yet Valder restarts because people complain? I dont understand....all my men are yelling at me because of this. Now, we won..this is not fair.

No, I only saw him go around the track twice. I also heard it from several pirates. I redid it because people were arguing over it. It was the correct desicion and I regret nothing.

Brad2
11-25-2001, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Valder

No, I only saw him go around the track twice. I also heard it from several pirates. I redid it because people were arguing over it. It was the correct desicion and I regret nothing.

and who evantually won? Pirates...point made. Pirates lied to get another chance. Zach did all the laps and ALL the Zormites saw.

Valder
11-25-2001, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Brad2

and who evantually won? Pirates...point made. Pirates lied to get another chance. Zach did all the laps and ALL the Zormites saw.

There was only 1 or 2 other Zormite there. You were not there to see so I don't know why you are getting mad at me. I only saw him do 2 and I was doing what I thought would be best.

Brad2
11-25-2001, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Valder

There was only 1 or 2 other Zormite there. You were not there to see so I don't know why you are getting mad at me. I only saw him do 2 and I was doing what I thought would be best.

Do a rematch
that way fair is square

Valder
11-25-2001, 08:10 AM
fine i'll do a rematch between Ghost and Zach only

Valder
11-25-2001, 08:52 AM
OK, I did the rematch, and Ghost Pirate won. Now i'm closing this thread.