PDA

View Full Version : ...Sigs or not?


iceman8832
11-24-2001, 04:21 AM
I have a good signature but can't attach it? could you tell me with an example.

Jerom
11-24-2001, 04:21 AM
DONT TELL HIM!!! WE DONT WANT DBZ **** SPLATTERED ALL OVER OUR FORUMS!!!

James
11-24-2001, 04:23 AM
oh no, thats way too small :rolleyes:

iceman8832
11-24-2001, 04:31 AM
i got it. 8D

Lionel-Jonson
11-24-2001, 04:32 AM
Thank god for red X's

AlkarenHyralt
11-24-2001, 04:32 AM
DBZ picture in signature = bad.

mikepg
11-24-2001, 04:34 AM
well, i really dont like DBZ either way, i think it's a stupid cartoon, with no effort. That crap isn't worth my time. They dont even move their mouths half of the time for crying out loud!

Providence_Admin3
11-24-2001, 04:49 AM
OKAY.

NO ONE TELL HIM.

And that image is WAY too big. God help us if he figures it out.

gozen
11-24-2001, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
OKAY.

NO ONE TELL HIM.

And that image is WAY too big. God help us if he figures it out. What are you talking abou Marle
i agree with Jaems
its much to small
i need microscope to see it right

SnakeEyes
11-24-2001, 05:25 AM
when they dont move their mouth they are thinking to themselves

they do that a lot :rolleyes:

and if u figure out how to put that up shrink the size a little plz :D

Ramirez_the_Silvite
11-24-2001, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Jerom
DONT TELL HIM!!! WE DONT WANT DBZ **** SPLATTERED ALL OVER OUR FORUMS!!!

*agrees*

Reiko_Lonja
11-24-2001, 05:29 AM
i dont, have never and will never watch dragon ball z.

but that is a cool pic:D

Mustang1988
11-24-2001, 05:30 AM
Yeah, that pic looks pretty cool, but way too small. Make it 1024x768 plz.

Qwert616
11-24-2001, 05:34 AM
I think I like the red x a little better...

Ramirez_the_Silvite
11-24-2001, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616
I think I like the red x a little better...


I'm glad I cant see it..but that sig isn't small.
you want a small sig, then look at Yakuzos sig, now THAT is small

Reiko_Lonja
11-24-2001, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Ramirez_the_Silvite



I'm glad I cant see it..but that sig isn't small.
you want a small sig, then look at Yakuzos sig, now THAT is small

LoL

my 501 post

Domini
11-24-2001, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by iceman8832
I have a good signature but can't attach it? could you tell me with an example. haha you *****, you can't link files from your harddrive

and that sig is goddamn awful

Saithe Kikou
11-24-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Domini
haha you *****, you can't link files from your harddrive

and that sig is goddamn awful
i agree and do you think its big enough?

Griffyn
11-24-2001, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by iceman8832
I have a good signature but can't attach it? could you tell me with an example.
OH GOD NO

JeffTL
11-24-2001, 09:28 AM
just your graal guy and your name would do.

Reiko_Lonja
11-24-2001, 09:39 AM
need to host it
try
http://rick.*******ers.net

thats got a hosting service on it

u can only upload avatars cos they small