PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Reply


Jerrytyrrell64
11-23-2001, 08:49 AM
:grrr: OK heres the deal why the heck isnt the graal site working I payed to upgrade my account but now I cant even play. The old version doesnt work anymore I dont have the new version and The site for whatever reasons wont open. Please email me the whole graal folder if you have it not just the setup thing cause it wont be able to log onto the site to get the download.
Thank you my email is [email protected]
if you do this I will give you something on Graal2001 like money hats etc. thanks for your time.

aires_graal
11-23-2001, 09:12 AM
i would send it but my hotmail can only send 2 mb. also some of my friends are having the same problem so theres some kind of bug or glitch i guess, what kind of computer do you have? oh and if you have aim or msn i can try to send the folder to you though that, aries997=aim [email protected]om=msn

Jerrytyrrell64
11-23-2001, 09:16 AM
my msn=jerrytyrrell64
can we try to send it

Providence_Admin3
11-23-2001, 01:31 PM
YOU'VE MADE TOO MANY GODDAMNED THREADS.

I've seen like 8 by you today.

SkooL
11-23-2001, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerrytyrrell64
msn=jerrytyrrell64Not a valid MSN username.

Jerrytyrrell64
11-24-2001, 08:55 PM
yes it is and threads are fun loser

cds96
11-24-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerrytyrrell64
yes it is and threads are fun loser you are a ****head please ****off

gozen
11-24-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by cds96
you are a ****head please ****off
Mr. Gozen Kenkaku agrees with this Fine Young Gentlemen

cds96
11-24-2001, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by gozen

Mr. Gozen Kenkaku agrees with this Fine Young Gentlemen Thank you sir, dinner at 5 shall we say, ill put on a spread of tea and crumpets.

Jerrytyrrell64
11-24-2001, 09:22 PM
Looza:asleep:

pezi
11-24-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by gozen

Mr. RC Ankka agrees with this Fine Young Gentlemen

cds96
11-24-2001, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Jerrytyrrell64
Looza:asleep: not the smartest peanut in the turd are you?

Reiko_Lonja
11-24-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by cds96
not the smartest peanut in the turd are you?

now thats funny my little english friend
(ur peobably bigger than me, but:o )

cds96
11-25-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Reiko_Lonja


now thats funny my little english friend
(ur peobably bigger than me, but:o ) lol

11-25-2001, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by cds96
Thank you sir, dinner at 5 shall we say, ill put on a spread of tea and crumpets.

Go suck on a tea bag. lol.

mikepg
11-25-2001, 02:13 AM
Jerry: The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I couldnt log onto graal ( i had the new version), i couldnt run setup, and i couldnt pull up the sites. I went through all of my settings, messed with them, restored IE defaults, and switched ISP phone number...then it started working again.

Dont know if that applies here though

Kumada
11-25-2001, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by mikepg
Jerry: The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I couldnt log onto graal ( i had the new version), i couldnt run setup, and i couldnt pull up the sites. I went through all of my settings, messed with them, restored IE defaults, and switched ISP phone number...then it started working again.

Dont know if that applies here though
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER K??!?!?!

Jerrytyrrell64
11-25-2001, 07:12 AM
I did, but still not working right. I think its the IP thing. Your cpu logs onto the internet with a certain IP. If that IP doesnt match up with the set one that graal uses than it wont work.