PDA

View Full Version : The million dollar bomy!

Antago
11-23-2001, 12:51 AM
I started this bomy a long time... I made it but never did the back view because I was lazy.

Well, after I lost, I remembered that Captain USA had my latest version.
The kind and reliable Captain USA finished my back view and did the health and number bars.

:)

I wonder how much it would sell for at an auction........

P.S - Captain, download this image. I updated a lot of the sprites and even fixed up your back views.. the feet were a little strange.

Here it is:

Valder_2
11-23-2001, 12:57 AM
Captain USA:
Finish Gralaty, I gaurentee you he will be a hit.

Antago
11-23-2001, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Valder_2
Captain USA:
Finish Gralaty, I gaurentee you he will be a hit.

I hate gralaty :(

If you think it will be a hit, then start a poll. If everyone likes it, I'll finish it.

MaximusP2P
11-23-2001, 12:59 AM
i would say about 2,500-3000g but it looks good just a little strange because its kinda of like a swamp monster

Valder_2
11-23-2001, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by MaximusP2P
i would say about 2,500-3000g but it looks good just a little strange because its kinda of like a swamp monster

Captain USA:

Roflmaololzolzolz swamp monster? die

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:03 AM
I like it because it's original.

I think I made it since there weren't many water bomies..... and now that it's done, I might be able to expand on bomy breeding.

It would go good with nero and kiro (I think it's Kiro.. something like that).

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:04 AM
die

Indeed!

MaximusP2P
11-23-2001, 01:04 AM

Captain USA:

Roflmaololzolzolz swamp monster? die ive died too many times today, what i meant by swamp monster was i draw swamp monsters all that time cuz thats the only thing im good at drawing and my swamp monsters sort of look like that

Brad2
11-23-2001, 01:06 AM
I rated him an 8
I like his style but hs not perfect..but he looks really kool. Id pay probally 2k for it.

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad2
I rated him an 8
I like his style but hs not perfect..but he looks really kool. Id pay probally 2k for it.

I have him an 8 too.

cds96
11-23-2001, 01:11 AM
it does look like a fish bomy, like something zormite would use

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:11 AM
Ugh....Stefan should make graal work with more colors, so it can have some nice gfx (SNES style)...then maybe I could actually make stuff for graal....

CrispinX
11-23-2001, 01:14 AM
I think it's ugly.

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by T-Squad
Ugh....Stefan should make graal work with more colors, so it can have some nice gfx (SNES style)...then maybe I could actually make stuff for graal....

How about you show us something you have done?

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by CrispinX
I think it's ugly.

Hehe
I only like the health bar and numbers... and the side views.

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Antago

How about you show us something you have done?

Look at my sig....that character in it is one thing I've done, of the many, not that its that great...my comp doesn't have cable on it yet but in a week you will see alot more of my stuff (in sample work of a project...)

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:20 AM

Look at my sig....that character in it is one thing I've done, of the many, not that its that great...my comp doesn't have cable on it yet but in a week you will see alot more of my stuff (in sample work of a project...)

You can't even see what that character is.
Just some blue/purple thing with green on it.

Torankusu
11-23-2001, 01:21 AM
.gif

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:22 AM

You can't even see what that character is.
Just some blue/purple thing with green on it.

Then either:

1) You have a horrible video card
2) Your moniter colors are screwed, or you moniter is ***
3) The gamma stuff is messed up on your moniter

CrispinX
11-23-2001, 01:24 AM
hi toran

Antago
11-23-2001, 01:24 AM
No
What is it?

Some leaning guy holding a green gun?
Does he have some kind of visor or something over his face?

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:26 AM
No
What is it?

Some leaning guy holding a green gun?
Does he have some kind of visor or something over his face?

Have you ever played Super Metroid? Thats what this thing a based on, at least the type of gameplay and time setting. The is a guy in a suit basicly...if you can't see that look at my above post ;)

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:28 AM
Antago, don't make me show my great o mighty house I made a few months ago...every one has seen that, apparently you haven't.

Jerom
11-23-2001, 01:31 AM
Antago, don't make me show my great o mighty house I made a few months ago...every one has seen that, apparently you haven't.
I haven't seen your all mighty house...(or at least I don't remember seeing your all mighty house).
Post the all mighty house! ;)

CrispinX
11-23-2001, 01:32 AM
POST ALMIGHTY HOUSE! WOO!

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:34 AM
ok, ok fine. The almighty house. I will go get it off my other comp (as I have said, mine doesn't yet have cable to it).

You should all remember it soon enough, it caused the greatest arguement ever on the PW forums

Jerom
11-23-2001, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by CrispinX
POST ALMIGHTY HOUSE! WOO!
You're the guy who tried to IM me last night!!
Sorry dude! I thought you were some wacko :(

Jerom
11-23-2001, 01:35 AM
ok, ok fine. The almighty house. I will go get it off my other comp (as I have said, mine doesn't yet have cable to it).

You should all remember it soon enough, it caused the greatest arguement ever on the PW forums
Perhaps you can censor a bit of it, so that so many people wont be jealous and have much hatred toward your '1337' graphic skills.

CrispinX
11-23-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

You're the guy who tried to IM me last night!!
Sorry dude! I thought you were some wacko :(

:grrr:

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:54 AM
Here. I included 2 trees a made a while ago ;) G-Yoshi is using one of them, I think...

Heh, this house is one of my older gfx and I still like it.

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 01:55 AM
Here. I included 2 trees a made a while ago ;) G-Yoshi is using one of them, I think...

Now that I think about it, I don't think what one is tiled correctly...ah well.

Zulithe
11-23-2001, 02:02 AM
It's nice, 8 sounds about right.

Antago
11-23-2001, 02:02 AM

I guess it's good...

Slaktmaster
11-23-2001, 03:15 AM
all of it is good :)

i also say yay for gralat bomy

iceman8832
11-23-2001, 05:15 AM
Very nice.

TrueHeaT
11-23-2001, 05:16 AM
i give it 6
it's too... shiny and smooth and weird looking

ArchOwl
11-23-2001, 05:17 AM
post gralat bomy

TrueHeaT
11-23-2001, 05:17 AM

heh that house was the best thing in the murasamune tileset

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

I like the tree better...but anyhow I bet I could make a better house now. That house could use alot of improvement as well...

Ramirez_the_Silvite
11-23-2001, 05:39 AM
I like that bomy, 8

Antago
11-23-2001, 07:45 AM

Nah
It's looks too detailed... like the person tried too hard.

I'ld almost expect to find it in one of those games that use 32x32 tiles.

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 08:02 AM

Nah

LOL....antago insulting my work? It seems hes a bit jealous. Its ok, antago, you may someday be able to make gfx like that.

Antago
11-23-2001, 08:03 AM

LOL....antago insulting my work? It seems hes a bit jealous. Its ok, antago, you may someday be able to make gfx like that.

Ok

T-Squad
11-23-2001, 08:08 AM

Ok

Looks like Antago is speachless :D Did you make that sig all by yourself?

fenderbender2965
11-23-2001, 10:18 AM
the house looks pretty good but its way too detailed (lol kind of a wierd thing to say) its like overkill for a graal house. but it does look cool dont get me wrong

Valder_2
11-23-2001, 10:29 AM
*Ahem* This isn't captain usa :

Antago, meet soulblade one of the biggest egos on graal. Antago, I'm sorry to say but that's ugly. Your style is kinda out of date, At first I wouldn't have been such a jerk about this but oh my GOD you walk around acting like this is the biggest thing to ever hit graal. Soulblade's work is all staticish and isn't smooth. I'm not saying it's bad but its FAR too staticish. In my opinion after seeing shadrock's sprites, He "OwNz" you. BUT!!! I guess everyone has there own unique style.

BeZeRkEr
11-23-2001, 10:34 AM
someone please attach their state.png for me?

PlazmaX
11-23-2001, 10:57 AM
L33t Bomy Antago!

TrueHeaT
11-23-2001, 11:16 AM

Nah

hey, if you DON'T think the house is the best thing then obviously you haven't had the displeasure of seeing the tileset.

CrispinX
11-23-2001, 12:22 PM
That house is too SNES :D

And that bomy is still as ugly as Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.

Antago
11-23-2001, 07:55 PM

Antago, meet soulblade one of the biggest egos on graal. Antago, I'm sorry to say but that's ugly. Your style is kinda out of date, At first I wouldn't have been such a jerk about this but oh my GOD you walk around acting like this is the biggest thing to ever hit graal. Soulblade's work is all staticish and isn't smooth. I'm not saying it's bad but its FAR too staticish. In my opinion after seeing shadrock's sprites, He "OwNz" you. BUT!!! I guess everyone has there own unique style.

Not only was this bomy made a long time ago and with no effort, but it also was brought back from the dead.

I am not acting like it's the biggest thing to hit Graal. My God, I gave it an EIGHT! If you think 8 is a high, then what the hell is a 6 or a 5? Those are so uncommen with these things... why? Because a person would have to be mad to post something on these boards with that low of a likeness to it.
People may have their own opinions of it as well. I don't care.

I don't even know what the hell your message is trying to say either. Perhaps you thought you were the better of Graphics.... perhaps you did not. I am implying nothing.
If you hate me and my style, so be it.

My mind has not changed. I hate that house graphic.
The way the roof blends in with the grass makes it look like a bad jpeg decompression. It is absolutely disgusting for Graal and has no smoothness to it.

Antago
11-23-2001, 07:59 PM
then obviously you haven't had the displeasure of seeing the tileset.

Haha
I assume you're saying the rest is terrible :)

cds96
11-23-2001, 08:48 PM

hey, if you DON'T think the house is the best thing then obviously you haven't had the displeasure of seeing the tileset. :confused: you in tcn

T-Squad
11-24-2001, 08:22 AM

Obviously you are a idiotic ***. I was trying to piss off Antago. I hate antago, and he is a ***.

That was 1. 2 is, I made that house about 4 or 5 months ago, back when Shadrock still made graal style gfx. So in other words, I have been progressing in that style since then. Which means progressing longer then shadrock. My current work is alot, ALOT better then that. That is why you have gained the title of idiotic queermo***. Have a nice day.