PDA

View Full Version : guild idea (worth reading) (could shape the future of guilds) (read this stefan)

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 08:40 AM
there should be an option for guildleaders to allie with other guilds on the guild CP, and when you allie you can see all the members on under allied guild list, or something.

also, a new comand would help:
toalliedguild (name):
toallalliedguilds:

I know the second one is kinda long, but so is showonlinetime, lol

SUPPORT MY IDEA PEOPLE!!! THIS WOULD REALLY HELP GRAAL!!!

KJS
04-24-2001, 08:45 AM
It would be an ok idea I beleve.

But the thing is what if one moment your allied and the next your not and all your members still think you are. It would get kind of confusing

fugitive316
04-24-2001, 08:59 AM
I emailed that Idea to Stefan a while ago. No response.

I asked if the guildCP could be modified that the leaders could type in a guilds name to ally, and if the other guild had allied with your guild, the guilds could not hit each other.

This would only work if BOTH guilds did the same thing. Each guild would still retain the ability to delete an alliance at will.

Also your allies will be marked with a special character next to their names

Heres a new idea:

How about a place in the GuildCP to add an "enemy guilds" section. If you were at war, all of the other guild members would have a special character next to their name, designating them as an enemy. Also when you killed an "enemy" guild, the kills/deaths of each guild would add up and a definite winner could be decided from every guild war.

Not to stop your topic. If you want I can delete this post and move it to its own topic. :)

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 09:10 AM
woah, sounds cool, I like it! lol, I hope stefan reads this, he has a tendency of ignoring me... jk

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by KJS

But the thing is what if one moment your allied and the next your not and all your members still think you are. It would get kind of confusing

yah, but if we stick to the special character by someones name thingy, or something like that, or if people just check the guild public notes or cp it shouldn't be a problem. Allied guilds can't hurt eachother

fugitive316
04-24-2001, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by LilbrojX
woah, sounds cool, I like it! lol, I hope stefan reads this, he has a tendency of ignoring me... jk

He seems to be a very busy person, I wouldn't jump to such a conclusion that he is "ignoring" anyone. :)

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 09:19 AM
yah, sorry stefan :(

:)

SSmutz
04-24-2001, 10:11 AM
You should have emailed the idea to Galen and Bhala too, and maybe Unixmad.

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 10:38 AM
they never reply to me though...

SSmutz
04-24-2001, 10:42 AM
A while back when I was in Dark Flame (in October, I think), I sent an email to Galen with some suggestions on guild creation rules, and he replied ot me say that they were good idea an that they were noted.

LilbrojX
04-24-2001, 11:03 AM
I'll wait for a while, like another day, then I'll send it

LilbrojX
05-04-2001, 06:26 AM
I wish you'd read this stefan

Admins
05-04-2001, 06:50 AM
hehe
well, the npcserver knows when someone is
killed and by who and could do some statistics, but
I don't know if this should be a general thing,
or just for special events on Graal2001

fugitive316
05-04-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
hehe
well, the npcserver knows when someone is
killed and by who and could do some statistics, but
I don't know if this should be a general thing,
or just for special events on Graal2001

This would be a really cool thing to have, and it could benefit the roleplayers also. If two kingdoms ally, they can fight together in wars.

The idea would benefit many.

Psyker
05-04-2001, 08:56 AM
NPCserver sounds like graal's spine, in general...