PDA

View Full Version : Sub7


BrianDAPenguin
11-22-2001, 03:20 AM
OK. I'm not gone, I just wanted to say that RPG Warrior tricked me into thinking he was my friend, and sent me a Sub 7, I'm on vacation now... I'll be back next week, and, hopefully with my new computer. This is NOT Psychu , I only let her use my 2nd account for the forums only, but she can no longer use it. So... Please tell me what I have missed over the last week. Ciao

Zwicky
11-22-2001, 03:22 AM
Thats why I am not friends with people :)

revalation
11-22-2001, 03:22 AM
Just ckeck the site when you get back.

BrianDAPenguin
11-22-2001, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Zwicky
Thats why I am not friends with people :)

Hey, remove him from the Cotton Crew, and tell me if you've seen me on lately, he could have my account =(

Sefiros
11-22-2001, 03:25 AM
:megaeek: damn

BrianDAPenguin
11-22-2001, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Sefiros
:megaeek: damn

Yeah, my mom sent Stefan and Unixmad emails, if we can't get him banned from everything, we're taking legal action, lol

Sefiros
11-22-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin


Yeah, my mom sent Stefan and Unixmad emails, if we can't get him banned from everything, we're taking legal action, lol
Lol, smash him, ask Dante to put up a curse on him with gastly

cds96
11-22-2001, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin


Yeah, my mom sent Stefan and Unixmad emails, if we can't get him banned from everything, we're taking legal action, lol hahahhaa what did he do?

JubeiSaotomeX
11-22-2001, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin
OK. I'm not gone, I just wanted to say that RPG Warrior tricked me into thinking he was my friend, and sent me a Sub 7, I'm on vacation now... I'll be back next week, and, hopefully with my new computer. This is NOT Psychu , I only let her use my 2nd account for the forums only, but she can no longer use it. So... Please tell me what I have missed over the last week. Ciao

theres nothing a reformat wont solve ;)

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin
OK. I'm not gone, I just wanted to say that RPG Warrior tricked me into thinking he was my friend, and sent me a Sub 7, I'm on vacation now... I'll be back next week, and, hopefully with my new computer. This is NOT Psychu , I only let her use my 2nd account for the forums only, but she can no longer use it. So... Please tell me what I have missed over the last week. Ciao


Just remove the Subseven. :rolleyes:


I've had so damn many of those. Well, actually, only two. ;<

Antago
11-22-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin


Yeah, my mom sent Stefan and Unixmad emails, if we can't get him banned from everything, we're taking legal action, lol

That is saddeningly depressive.

Antago
11-22-2001, 04:33 AM
Ya.. I used to be friends with laser712 until after 50 instances where he was hacked or something and started saying stupid things on ICQ.
Then he would tell me to reformat or some ****...... or delete any files I sent him because they had viruses (viri).

He then is just "shocked" at the fact that I won't talk to him.. and now apparently I am hated.
Grand!




Well, if you are constantly hacked and you send me files and stuff, I will certainly stop talking to you as well.
That is almost disgusting in itself.

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin


Yeah, my mom sent Stefan and Unixmad emails, if we can't get him banned from everything, we're taking legal action, lol

HIS SUBSEVENING YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GRAAL.

You're being a disgustingly sad crybaby right now.

It's not fair of him to get banned from graal for something he did outside of it.

Your mom probably has the IQ of a slow kid. You cannot take legal action because of subseven. You never were able to, and you never WILL be able to.

Just get rid of the trojan and move on. Geez.

Antago
11-22-2001, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


HIS SUBSEVENING YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GRAAL.

You're being a disgustingly sad crybaby right now.

It's not fair of him to get banned from graal for something he did outside of it.

Your mom probably has the IQ of a slow kid. You cannot take legal action because of subseven. You never were able to, and you never WILL be able to.

Just get rid of the trojan and move on. Geez.

We don't want people like that playing the game. However, banning a payed account is.. uhm..... just wrong.

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Antago


We don't want people like that playing the game. However, banning a payed account is.. uhm..... just wrong.

If you don't want him subsevening you...

1. Firewall.
2. Virus scan.
3. Don't download .exe files.
4. Don't download his stuff.
5. DON'T TALK TO HIM.

Any person in their right MIND knows not to download .exe files from people they barely know.

Mustang1988
11-22-2001, 05:00 AM
Ok, I don't know Unixmad or stefan personally, so I will not download setup.exe.

Kumada
11-22-2001, 05:13 AM
i do not know who ownz the shopping mall k.. i will buy NOTHING k it might have virus

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Mustang1988
Ok, I don't know Unixmad or stefan personally, so I will not download setup.exe.

That's from a professional COMPANY, assclown. :rolleyes:

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Kumada
i do not know who ownz the shopping mall k.. i will buy NOTHING k it might have virus

You're too stupid to get the point.

You cannot get viruses in real life.

BrianDAPenguin
11-22-2001, 05:40 AM
I really don't know why my mom thought she coud get him banned from Graal because of it... but I was talking about getting him banned from his ISP and stuff like that. Oh well, and about reformatting, my mom thinks she'll lose all her stuff (which was already lost, because this happened right after we restored it, after about a week of begging @[email protected]) And I did remove it, but my mom still thinks its there. She's one of those stupid peoples who knows nothing about how viruses and hackers work.