PDA

View Full Version : Jailed for playerkilling.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:21 PM
Yes, my very own "whine and ***** while in jail" thread. Never thought I'd see the day.

Basically, Griffyn jailed me for PKing someone (there were so many people, I couldn't see who) and taking the 18 g they dropped. Now, I'm in silent jail, and have been notified that I will not be released until I give Griffyn 18 g.

Hmm....

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Xythar
Yes, my very own "whine and ***** while in jail" thread. Never thought I'd see the day.

Basically, Griffyn jailed me for PKing someone (there were so many people, I couldn't see who) and taking the 18 g they dropped. Now, I'm in silent jail, and have been notified that I will not be released until I give Griffyn 18 g.

Hmm....
it was a trade. please return it and your released...its my first day for crying outloud

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn

it was a trade. please return it and your released...its my first day for crying outloud

I don't care if its your first day. There's not a soul on 2k1 who doesn't know playerkilling is legal. And if there is one, he sure as hell shouldn't be Police.

And if that was a trade, I'm the Queen of England. Ten plus people were running around in the old bomy house (or whatever)near the market. Some trade you got going on there.

Slaktmaster
11-21-2001, 10:28 PM
there was not thread we were just pking each other, you should take him out, my son Griffyn.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:28 PM

I don't care if its your first day. There's not a soul on 2k1 who doesn't know playerkilling is legal. And if there is one, he sure as hell shouldn't be Police.

And if that was a trade, I'm the Queen of England. Ten plus people were running around in the old bomy house (or whatever)near the market. Some trade you got going on there.
yeah they were watching. they wanted you jailed too. i know pking is legal, but they asked for my assistance

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:30 PM

yeah they were watching. they wanted you jailed too. i know pking is legal, but they asked for my assistance

Archaon doesn't seem to think so. In fact, Archaon doesn't seem to think there was even a trade going on. Wierd, huh?

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:30 PM
\

Archaon doesn't seem to think so. In fact, Archaon doesn't seem to think there was even a trade going on. Wierd, huh?
archeon was not orginally there. sowwy pops

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:32 PM

archeon was not orginally there. sowwy pops

Say, can I have the adress to the G2k1 police website? I'd love to see when playerkilling was added to the list of offenses.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:33 PM

Say, can I have the adress to the G2k1 police website? I'd love to see when playerkilling was added to the list of offenses.
pking is legal. interferring with trades and such is not, and if it is, it should be illegal.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:35 PM

pking is legal

Good. Glad we agree on that. Now let me out, okay?

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:36 PM

Good. Glad we agree on that. Now let me out, okay?
no. it was a trade. return money. then let out. got it?

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:38 PM

no. it was a trade. return money. then let out. got it?

There was no trade going on. There were, however, lots of people running around using random emoticons. Not a whole of trading, though. And if there was, you didn't pick a very smart place to do it.

By the way, what's that URL again? Thanks.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:42 PM
From the G2k1 Police Website:
No racist, sexist, swearing, harassment or prejudice comments (including in your name).
No following people around trying to kill them.
PKing any person that is on the staff list is illegal.
Any form of hacking is illegal.
No interrupting any event, this includes Events money, or not leaving when you are asked.
No inturrupting player jobs or ways to gain money, this includes blocking peoples trees or netting people baking pies.
It is illegal to advertise other game websites on graal.
Upgrading accounts for gralat is illegal, because of many people scamming or using fake credit cards.
Any use of any type of bots are illegal and are not allowed to be used.
Any actions that may result in the player's account password being revealed to one or more parties will result in jailing, which includes advertising URLs to sites which ask the player's account password and impostering staff.
Beware of scammers, we can't do anything without sufficient evidence. If there is a Police witness, or enough people complain about the person, then the scammer will be jailed until the item is returned. If the item is still not returned, the Police member will contact an admin and have the item removed.

Funny. I don't recall breaking any of those rules.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:45 PM

pking is legal. interferring with trades and such is not, and if it is, it should be illegal.

Hmm. Maybe it should. But it isn't, so I'm really in jail for no reason at all.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:49 PM

Hmm. Maybe it should. But it isn't, so I'm really in jail for no reason at all.
you have been released

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:50 PM
Oh, right. So I get let out, by Konidias uses RC to take the gralat from my account.

I BROKE NO RULES. YOU CAN CHECK ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:51 PM
Oh, right. So I get let out, by Konidias uses RC to take the gralat from my account.

I BROKE NO RULES. YOU CAN CHECK ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE.
it was loriel. koni cant do that, he told me to contact loriel

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:53 PM

it was loriel. koni cant do that, he told me to contact loriel

I'm still not aware of exactly what rule I broke.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:55 PM

I'm still not aware of exactly what rule I broke.
inturrupting a trade. i am going to sumbit the rule to bird. apparently naztazio, koni, and loriel agree with me

grim_squeaker_x
11-21-2001, 10:57 PM
Yeesh, it's just 18 Gralat, I can't believe you have problems with such a small amount being taken away and given back to the person it came from.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:57 PM

inturrupting a trade. i am going to sumbit the rule to bird. apparently naztazio, koni, and loriel agree with me

There was no rule at the time of the jailing. Thus, you cannot punish me for it, or take my gralat. Secondly, you have yet to present any evidence there was a trade going on in the first place.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 10:59 PM

There was no rule at the time of the jailing. Thus, you cannot punish me for it, or take my gralat. Secondly, you have yet to present any evidence there was a trade going on in the first place.
3 out of the 5 people there wanted you jailed. that is a majority. and, its 18 gralat, youve seen a lot more than that. and last, though it is no posted on the site, its common sense for crying outloud!

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
Yeesh, it's just 18 Gralat, I can't believe you have problems with such a small amount being taken away and given back to the person it came from.

It's the principle of the thing, my good sir. ;)

Xythar
11-21-2001, 11:01 PM

3 out of the 5 people there wanted you jailed. that is a majority. and, its 18 gralat, youve seen a lot more than that. and last, though it is no posted on the site, its common sense for crying outloud!

So, jailing is now based off popular vote? Good to know.

And you can't jail people for things that aren't on the website, whether its "common sense" or not.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 11:02 PM

So, jailing is now based off popular vote? Good to know.

And you can't jail people for things that aren't on the website, whether its "common sense" or not.
popular vote? you asked for evidence, they were witnesses

Xythar
11-21-2001, 11:06 PM

popular vote? you asked for evidence, they were witnesses

I'm sorry, you don't seem to understand:

I WAS JAILED FOR AN OFFENSE NOT LISTED ON THE POLICE WEBSITE. I DON'T CARE IF EVERY PERSON ONLINE SAID I SHOULD BE JAILED, YOU CANNOT PUT ME IN JAIL FOR A CRIME I DID NOT COMMIT. NAMELY, BECAUSE SAID CRIME DOES NOT EXIST.

Sorry for the Caps Lock.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 11:09 PM
Sorry for the Caps Lock.
thats ok, and having two admins and an other officer recomend what i did, i beilive i did the right thing (belive it or not), whats done is done, please do not drag this out anymore

Xythar
11-21-2001, 11:12 PM

thats ok, and having two admins and an other officer recomend what i did, i beilive i did the right thing (belive it or not), whats done is done, please do not drag this out anymore

I will drag this out for as long as I want. Like I said before, I don't care if everyone in Graal agress with what you did. I was jailed for an unjailable offense, and gralats were taken from me that I came into possesion of in a perfectly legitimate manner.

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 11:14 PM

I will drag this out for as long as I want. Like I said before, I don't care if everyone in Graal agress with what you did. I was jailed for an unjailable offense, and gralats were taken from me that I came into possesion of in a perfectly legitimate manner.
ok, but i am not posting on this thread anymore, whats done is done, etc., etc.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 11:17 PM

ok, but i am not posting on this thread anymore, whats done is done, etc., etc.

It can easily be undone. All I want is an apology, and my 18 gralat returned.

Birdbird_0
11-21-2001, 11:25 PM
Ok, Griffyn is not in the wrong here, if you interfear with a trade and pk, you CAN be jailed,, it dosen't matter is pkaying is legal, but when it does this:
No inturrupting player jobs or ways to gain money, this includes blocking peoples trees or netting people baking pies.

You broke that rule, you inturrupted a player way to gain money.

Xythar
11-21-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
Ok, Griffyn is not in the wrong here, if you interfear with a trade and pk, you CAN be jailed,, it dosen't matter is pkaying is legal, but when it does this:

You broke that rule, you inturrupted a player way to gain money.

Well that's open to interpretation. ;)

Birdbird_0
11-21-2001, 11:39 PM

Well that's open to interpretation. ;)

;) and the same goes for your "jaied for pkaying"

There is always a reson for a person to be pkayed, and yours sir, was invalid, so you got jailed, use common sense :D

Xythar
11-22-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

;) and the same goes for your "jaied for pkaying"

There is always a reson for a person to be pkayed, and yours sir, was invalid, so you got jailed, use common sense :D

*Owned by Birdbird*

Griffyn was so much easier. :(