PDA

View Full Version : Stefan, please please please read!!!!

Darlene159
11-21-2001, 09:24 PM
Stefan, I cannot do anything on N-Pulse, we have gp's that are never on and need to do some major hiring, but cant because we cant make accounts, a gp is no good if they can only put on fake tags, but can do nothing because I cant set up RC for them or any accounts what so ever, would you please fix the rest of our FTP...I cant even put new quests up because I cant edit the server options to change the heart count...the only thing I am able to do is the levels, nothing else....no bodies, heads, swords, shields, etc....PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

Moon goddess (Co-Owner) N-Pulse

habek
11-21-2001, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159
Stefan, I cannot do anything on N-Pulse, we have gp's that are never on and need to do some major hiring, but cant because we cant make accounts, a gp is no good if they can only put on fake tags, but can do nothing because I cant set up RC for them or any accounts what so ever, would you please fix the rest of our FTP...I cant even put new quests up because I cant edit the server options to change the heart count...the only thing I am able to do is the levels, nothing else....no bodies, heads, swords, shields, etc....PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

Moon goddess (Co-Owner) N-Pulse
i can be GP is you want moonie. I'm an N-Pulse oldbie anyway ;)

Darlene159
11-21-2001, 10:26 PM
who are you?

habek
11-21-2001, 10:37 PM
who are you?
I'm [email protected] Former N-Pulse FAQ. You might not know me because i usually play on Australian Time Zone. I used to work with Kia, Ducati Link, even Archaon.
I've been around since Woffles was still FAQ and Beedoe1 was still FAQ asst chief
I have 500+ hrs on N-Pulse. I hope this clears up a bit :)

Darlene159
11-21-2001, 10:55 PM
yes, I know who you are now, well go to www.graal-npulse.com and do the application thingy

Moon Goddess

habek
11-21-2001, 11:30 PM
yes, I know who you are now, well go to www.graal-npulse.com and do the application thingy

Moon Goddess
on the npulse page, there's a pic i sent to complaint!
that pic of a uy lookingt at PS2 is me :O!!

royce
11-22-2001, 01:16 AM
the reason why no body has done nething yet is because over this past summer n-pulse has become very currupt....i mean it...u got hackers everywhere

Darlene159
11-22-2001, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by royce
the reason why no body has done nething yet is because over this past summer n-pulse has become very currupt....i mean it...u got hackers everywhere

yes, and the hackers are coming from other servers (some of them staff) to hack npulse to try to get it shut down, and npulse isnt "corrupt" just because it is getting hacked, and I heard main was having problems with hackers there too, but does anyone say anything about that? no, because its stefan's baby...I am busting my butt on npulse, but when you have hackers coming from all the other servers to hack us, its hard, but I have been keeping up with it.....and you know this is the reason stefan hasnt done anything how?:grrr:

cds96
11-22-2001, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by habek

i can be GP is you want moonie. I'm an N-Pulse oldbie anyway ;) ha ive played longer than you on pulse :p

Dilandou
11-22-2001, 05:18 AM
we have gp's that are never on

Ive been on :<

Lyndzey
11-22-2001, 05:32 AM
I have liek 5 minutes on N-Pulse, I own you all.

Falcor
11-22-2001, 05:42 AM
I own you lyndsey. i have 2 =P

royce
11-22-2001, 05:43 AM
The tileing on N-Pulse never impressed me. No Offense

Darlene159
11-22-2001, 06:14 AM

on the npulse page, there's a pic i sent to complaint!
that pic of a uy lookingt at PS2 is me :O!!

um......lol

cds96
11-22-2001, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Dilandou

Ive been on :< youre superman <3

Dolimah
11-22-2001, 06:19 AM
From which servers do they come ?

Cha Cha
EX owner Dino Valley

Psyker
11-22-2001, 06:40 AM

I'm [email protected] Former N-Pulse FAQ. You might not know me because i usually play on Australian Time Zone. I used to work with Kia, Ducati Link, even Archaon.
I've been around since Woffles was still FAQ and Beedoe1 was still FAQ asst chief
I have 500+ hrs on N-Pulse. I hope this clears up a bit :)
feh. i was around when Misled was still a GP.

that was when it still ran on 1.28 :)