PDA

View Full Version : o.O New Admin House

Xythar
11-21-2001, 09:03 PM
Looks like the admin house exterior has recieved a much needed makeover. Looks spiffy, but I can't figure out what all those shiny blocks are that were placed around Bomboria. Loriel said Koni must have placed them there. :eek:

ArchOwl
11-21-2001, 09:05 PM
haha there i am

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:08 PM
the whole of bomborior was done over

Antago
11-21-2001, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by cds96
the whole of bomborior was done over

Because Bomboria was so unpopular to begin with?

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Antago

Because Bomboria was so unpopular to begin with? i liked it

Antago
11-21-2001, 09:12 PM
i liked it

Yes.. but much like Level13.graal, people are going to just concentrate on one area when there is an entire WORLD to expand on.

konidias
11-21-2001, 09:12 PM
Erm birdbird redid outside of bomboria, I did inside of Police HQ, fixed up the market (added fountain to left too) Touched up the pie bakery outside, touched up the apple seed stand so it wasn't so buggy, uploaded craigs new house level, updated some new pirate ship levels for ghost pirate, added new hammer graphics (which I may edit a small bit soon)

I don't think there needs to be that many lights around bomboria, plus they need to be changed to the server light script so they turn on at night and turn off in the day. :)

I told birdbird to take out some of the npcs he added and such, he always puts way too many

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by konidias
uploaded craigs new house leveland fixed it up so <3 4 u

Antago
11-21-2001, 09:23 PM
and fixed it up so <3 4 u

Well when I first fixed it up in like... December?... of 2000, lights were supposed to only be used in special cases..

But, now, I guess, lights can be used everywhere because of that option in F1 that allows you to block them out.
:(

Oh well!

Plus, there was supposed to be roaming wild bomies and the server was supposed to be more of a fun natured wild-life place with blooming houses and creatures.

Now it's just an economic disaster society of people who plant trees and make snowcones for "work"... rather than fun.

And if anyone has a lot of money, they'll annoy you to give them some and then they'll hate you if you don't. Not to mention that if anyone gives you money or does anything (like makes levels or tries to role-play and do fun things that arn't really meant to be serious and devious), apparently, according to most people, that person (or persons) whined, they're corrupt, and........ I'm getting off topic again. :(

http://antago.virtualave.net/reply.gif

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Antago
I'm getting off topic againvery

Kumada
11-21-2001, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by konidias
Erm birdbird redid outside of bomboria, I did inside of Police HQ, fixed up the market (added fountain to left too) Touched up the pie bakery outside, touched up the apple seed stand so it wasn't so buggy, uploaded craigs new house level, updated some new pirate ship levels for ghost pirate, added new hammer graphics (which I may edit a small bit soon)

I don't think there needs to be that many lights around bomboria, plus they need to be changed to the server light script so they turn on at night and turn off in the day. :)

I told birdbird to take out some of the npcs he added and such, he always puts way too many

I WANT THAT HAT K?

Birdbird_0
11-21-2001, 11:07 PM
I don't know the time script for newmain, I think I can make one for the hours 8< and >22 should work

Sorry Konidias, but the trees and small lights add atmostphere @[email protected]

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I don't know the time script for newmain, I think I can make one for the hours 8< and >22 should work

Sorry Konidias, but the trees and small lights add atmostphere @[email protected]

heh

Griffyn
11-21-2001, 11:31 PM
and then after 9 police got on and we had a party

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 11:32 PM
i dont like the new bombaria, its got the jungle like look bird nird uses on all of his levels :(

Keyan
11-22-2001, 12:51 AM
I love the lights and the trees, but the trees can get irritating ><
its like the dustari area...the trees just appear and you can get stuck in them =/

Torankusu
11-22-2001, 12:52 AM
that is horrible.
someone please stop him. :(

JeffTL
11-22-2001, 01:12 AM
I don't see any Bird trees in Bomboria...and of that I am glad. Those are awful, I want Konidias trees from the tileset and the old trees from webgifs, laid over tileset trees. Trees that grab you whilst lagging stink, unstucking is annoying and no fun.

haromaru
11-22-2001, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

And lag. I almost STOPPED MOVING when I went to Dustari.

Althought I admit, the new admin house is impressive.

Shorty2Dope
11-22-2001, 01:16 AM
it looks 10x better then the old admin house :)