PDA

View Full Version : Jail logs

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:37 PM
WE need real jail logs so we can stop this ****

Hype -Trial- (Police) (11/21/2001 6:35:03 AM):
no i didnt i keep a record of everyone i jail everytime i jail them

ya she keeps logs of SOME of the people k.. she jailed my friend 3 times while i was at his house.. lel.. she is still saying that i am lying

KJS
11-21-2001, 07:45 PM
i have that one site.. and im trying to get other people to accually put a jail log right in with the npc so then all of us police can "look" at there account and see why they are jailed...
jail player
"KJS" "<reason>"

but for right now i have that one website that i was making...

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:45 PM
heres what i told her....about my friend.. i was at his house watching him..
she jailed him once for the right things.. 2 times for wrong

he logged on and whent to heal at spar 2.. he noticed ppl where in there so he shot fireballs.. about 5 minutes later hes in time jail.. it says 14 mins...
Hyped lets him out and he goes to spar 2.. event ends soon after...
the et starts pking him so he pm's Hyped to tell her to come.. the Et changes nick and leaves (Because the event was over and the door was open yes) She walks in and sits in a chair.. My friend pks hyped .. about 25 seconds later he is sent to jail again.. for PKING Hyped in spar rom.. then hyped sends him to no pm jail shortly after but it sends him back to time jail

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:49 PM
Script it and send it in....
Something that posts it up in the police3 room so you can say

Check jail <accountname>

show all jailed and reason..

Kasuagi
11-21-2001, 10:06 PM
I like this idea. Sounds good. Hopefully Stefan will approve of it.

I'm glad Konidias got FTP! Why is everyone else complaining? At least SOMEONE will be able to help with minor things. Kon is one of the best staff here. In my opinion.

Hyped
11-22-2001, 03:46 AM
I think kon is a great staff too. The jail log idea is good. The police already keep logs but ones that others can view etc would be better. KJL is working on some right now that I have seen.

Providence_Admin3
11-22-2001, 04:38 AM
hey, I got jailed for 5 cumulative minutes in the timed jail, and 120 rocks in the rock jail because I attacked police. :cool:

Kamuii and Alkaren visited me, and also someone named Duke. Was fun. :cool:

AlkarenHyralt
11-22-2001, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
hey, I got jailed for 5 cumulative minutes in the timed jail, and 120 rocks in the rock jail because I attacked police. :cool:

Kamuii and Alkaren visited me, and also someone named Duke. Was fun. :cool:

:cool: :cool:

Perosnally I haven't kept a log of people I've jailed; mainly because no one has been needed to be jailed yet. :)

Hyped
11-22-2001, 05:52 AM
Ok, but when you do jail, it would be a good idea to keep a log or record of who you have jailed and for what for future references.

Torankusu
11-22-2001, 05:53 AM
I requested something like this be scripted awhile ago.

Hyped
11-22-2001, 06:03 AM
Well KJL is working on a site for it but there needs to be an npc like on providence there is an npc where the admins can see who jailed who etc.

Meridoc
11-22-2001, 11:23 AM
Perhaps they should just get an RC. An RC sets comments you know. I don't see why the Police don't have RCs. *shrug*

Torankusu
11-22-2001, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Meridoc
Perhaps they should just get an RC. An RC sets comments you know. I don't see why the Police don't have RCs. *shrug* It would get abused, duh. They'd find out all of the flags, and probably tell something, which would mean hell. Rights and NPC server don't prevent everything from hallening.

trickster2006
11-22-2001, 11:31 AM
Speaking of jail i think i might want to get jailed so bored.

AlkarenHyralt
11-22-2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Meridoc
Perhaps they should just get an RC. An RC sets comments you know. I don't see why the Police don't have RCs. *shrug*

We don't need an RC to do our job. A limited form of warpto would be very helpful though. :(

MaximusP2P
11-22-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Kumada
WE need real jail logs so we can stop this ****

Hype -Trial- (Police) (11/21/2001 6:35:03 AM):
no i didnt i keep a record of everyone i jail everytime i jail them

ya she keeps logs of SOME of the people k.. she jailed my friend 3 times while i was at his house.. lel.. she is still saying that i am lying yes then i could get lots of police fired

Domini
11-22-2001, 12:20 PM
Konidias got FTP?
The hell?

TrueHeaT has done a lot more and he did not get FTP, even when he asked. (To upload new music, etc)

MaximusP2P
11-22-2001, 12:45 PM
there just iving FTP to everyone these days! except they dont give it to most people

Hyped
11-22-2001, 04:13 PM
If you would talk to Kumada you would know that we both made a mistake.