PDA

View Full Version : Something thats ben bugging me...

Domini
11-21-2001, 01:23 PM
Nastazio: Alright, let me just come out and say it. Police are not FAQs! Me and other Police get tons of PM's each day with Police deals alone, but on top of that we have to deal with "Where is this, where is that" They build up and get annoying when we are trying to work, and then when we don't respond, we get called Currupt for not responding to things shouldn't be dealing with in the first place. This may sound selfish, but i know im not the only Police who feels this way. I mean, come on. We've got FAQ's for this stuff.So if you guys can, please try to direct your questions to the FAQ's and let us do our jobs.

Domini
11-21-2001, 01:36 PM
You just figured that out?

Jerom
11-21-2001, 01:41 PM
btw, the FAQs get stuff Police should handle too...
When I was FAQ, I sometimes had to watch people's trades because Police were either not on, or were 'busy' with another matter.

AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 01:43 PM
I'm trying to be as helpful in every way that I can. Right now I don't care if someone asks me a FAQ like question, if I can answer it, I will, and I tell you I can't if I don't know the answer. :)

Frank
11-21-2001, 01:45 PM
I am FAQ and I fell we should get our own room where we can idle and answer questions and I answer every question I get with as much detail as possible

Lionel-Jonson
11-21-2001, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Frank
we should get our own room where we can idle and answer questions

kagemusha
11-21-2001, 03:14 PM
FAQ is dumb.
I think that stefan should choose 3 main people of graal.
Like Konidias,Ghost Pirate and NOT bird bird because he has too many jobs! But stefan should give those people a program that has a answer for each question. And if there question is not something that is protocall then they will answer it personaly. And there would be no FAQ's at all. Because all they do is run around with a staff tag massing about how there selling apples! But that is my thery on the subject.

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 03:23 PM
asdf

CoolAnge
11-21-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by kagemusha
FAQ is dumb.
I think that stefan should choose 3 main people of graal.
Like Konidias,Ghost Pirate and NOT bird bird because he has too many jobs! But stefan should give those people a program that has a answer for each question. And if there question is not something that is protocall then they will answer it personaly. And there would be no FAQ's at all. Because all they do is run around with a staff tag massing about how there selling apples! But that is my thery on the subject.

Hmmm, we have something like this. It's called an FAQ page, and it should be updated more. Non Frequently Asked Questions are not really FAQs they are just questions. A more workable idea would be that FAQ cheif updates the FAQ page with new FAQs.
My post for the day.

Hyped
11-21-2001, 06:56 PM
When I am doing my job, I am very busy with the job itself, but I usually have enough patience to answer most of the questions people have that indeed should be directed to the faq's who aren't on when I'm working. I dont mind the questions too much,I answer them to the best of my ability, but if I dont answer your questions like that, its because im busy not because I am corrupt.

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Hyped
When I am doing my job, I am very busy with the job itself, but I usually have enough patience to answer most of the questions people have that indeed should be directed to the faq's who aren't on when I'm working. I dont mind the questions too much,I answer them to the best of my ability, but if I dont answer your questions like that, its because im busy not because I am corrupt.

liek u are corrupt cuz i was at my friends and i watched him disrupt an event so u jailed him.. Then after the event is done u let him out ( like your supposed to do ) he whent into spar room pmed u cuz et was killing him and then u came and he killed u.. about 25 seconds later he was jailed again and u made up some lame excuss that he was disrupting an event .. But the event was over and the only people that where there was u and aeros and him.. so my friend pm's u and u say he got jailed again for disrupting.. he asks again later and u said u had his name on ctrl+c.. liek omg u should be fired k?

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:17 PM
also its a rule that u have to let the person out once the event is over.. u got caught up in your own lies k.. u jailed him again after the event was over?? WRONG..

Hyped
11-21-2001, 07:21 PM
Actually the event wasnt over, which was why I jailed him. Masa or whomever the ET was told me to jail the people who disrupt the event which I did.

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:23 PM
i already told u ya *****.. he got out when the event was over.. and NOBODY WAS ****ING IN THE PLACE K??
EXCEPT aeros and u.. he pked u and about 25 seconds later he appears in jail.. sort of funny.. and this is AFTER the spar

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:25 PM
Yes u jailed him AFTER the SPAR.. ask aeros he was there..
The et took his tag off and left

cds96
11-21-2001, 07:27 PM
naz stop being suck a pansy, are you too busy to answer a few questions, hell i used to and i never blew my top on the forums :rolleyes:

Hyped
11-21-2001, 07:30 PM
I jailed no one after the event was over. He was pking the people waiting to spar in the event and I asked him to stop along with the others and he didnt so I jailed him for disrupting the event. When the event was over I wasnt even in there anymore, I went in there to check it out but that is all.

Kumada
11-21-2001, 07:32 PM
stop ****ing lying it wil just make the hole your digging your grave for deeper k?

i was watching it and im an honest person..
here ill put it in easyer words..
HE WAS Ja Ja JAILED fo for PKING u U WHEN when THE THE EVENT WAS OVER K?

Im going to his house and getting logs tonight.. i made sure he would save them for future references