PDA

View Full Version : Hyralt...


Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 11:51 AM
Has got to be the best olice guy hired, then zander, then nastazio, then well ti stops there, oh and bird bird, iracious was a good one, but hes gone i think

AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 11:59 AM
Aww, I'm flattered. You're going to make me blush. :)

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:03 PM
:D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 12:05 PM
*Slips Pir the 20 he promised for him to say that*
:D

Domini
11-21-2001, 12:06 PM
Nastazio: Hey that's cool.

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
*Slips Pir the 20 he promised for him to say that*
:D
ya, you wish, lol

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

ya, you wish, lol
My wish came true :p

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

My wish came true :p

hahahaha, hes funny mom, can i keep em, "only if you clean up after him*

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 12:11 PM
LEOELEOELEO
INSTANT FUNNIES MACHINE
MAEKES FUNNIES WHEN YOU WANT HIM TWO

But seriously, Alkaren will do a good job on the police force, as will Kamuii and all the others, well, especially Kamuii. He doesn't jail me when I PK him :D :D

Domini
11-21-2001, 12:14 PM
Nastazio:
I do not see why other police get bagged on so much, if your yourself and do your job, then it's all good. Some police are just in it for the tag :(

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:15 PM
there are some more police that do good jobs, but are on half the time thet should be, Ghost Pirate and Sparkplug to start :)

Frank
11-21-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Aww, I'm flattered. You're going to make me blush. :) Its funny because I saw you online for the first time tonight so if you go on more you will be a good cop :)

psihunter
11-21-2001, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
there are some more police that do good jobs, but are on half the time thet should be, Ghost Pirate and Sparkplug to start :)

I'm on all the time
However when another police man is on I go off tag

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by psihunter


I'm on all the time
However when another police man is on I go off tag

i notied that, but when police do that:

Police #1 signs on
Police #2 signs on
Police #1 takes tag off
Police #2 signs off
Police #1 Farms
Police #3 PKs with tag on

psihunter
11-21-2001, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


i notied that, but when police do that:

Police #1 signs on
Police #2 signs on
Police #1 takes tag off
Police #2 signs off
Police #1 Farms
Police #3 PKs with tag on

Heheh I dunno a bout that
I normally keep tag on when another police comes on when there was no before

Of course this is within a 30 min time period =X

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by psihunter


Heheh I dunno a bout that
I normally keep tag on when another police comes on when there was no before

Of course this is within a 30 min time period =X

Police #4 Mass Messages twice
Police #1 Puts Tag on
Police #2 Gets fired
Police #5 quits graal

Domini
11-21-2001, 12:39 PM
Nastazio: I usually sit in the headquarters and answer PM's, untill someone PM's me for a trade or something that requiers me to go. Or i will hang at the market and talk. :)

AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Domini
Nastazio: I usually sit in the headquarters and answer PM's, untill someone PM's me for a trade or something that requiers me to go. Or i will hang at the market and talk. :)

I highly envy anyone who has warpto. So far the majority of things I need to go somewhere, like to show someone where it is, or to observe something. Walking everywhere is very slow, and I wish I had atleast a horse to get places faster.

SnakeEyes
11-21-2001, 04:53 PM
congrats on job Alkaren! <3 :D

cds96
11-21-2001, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
congrats on job Alkaren! <3 :D

AlkarenHyralt
11-22-2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
congrats on job Alkaren! <3 :D

Thanks Snake! <3 <3

Griffyn
11-22-2001, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


I highly envy anyone who has warpto. So far the majority of things I need to go somewhere, like to show someone where it is, or to observe something. Walking everywhere is very slow, and I wish I had atleast a horse to get places faster.
thats why i want bird to give us a NPC to warp to market or events and such

Lyndzey
11-22-2001, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Aww, I'm flattered. You're going to make me blush. :)

u rox

AlkarenHyralt
11-22-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


u rox

You rox mi soxs off tho

AlkarenHyralt
11-22-2001, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn

thats why i want bird to give us a NPC to warp to market or events and such

An npc to warp to police station, mining place, market, and samurai castle would be helpful. I find myself having to walk to and from a lot.

Lyndzey
11-22-2001, 01:15 AM
When I login, no Police are on. I put my tag on, and then like 5 more Police get on, so I take my tag off. Then, a few minutes later, I see no Police on.