PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Auto-D Illegal?

CloudStrife_2001
11-21-2001, 10:27 AM
Joe account joe413121 was using it, cuz I was tlaking to him and he wasn't replying except kept swinging at the tabel with nothing there, AUTO-D USER = BAN

Falcor
11-21-2001, 10:30 AM
This wouldnt be a problem if EVERY SINGL JOB DIDNT REQUIRE THE CONSTANT REPITITION OF PRESSING A KEY

Spyder5782
11-21-2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001
Joe account joe413121 was using it, cuz I was tlaking to him and he wasn't replying except kept swinging at the tabel with nothing there, AUTO-D USER = BAN
I dont know why it would be illegal. money is pretty much worthless.

Raven
Screen shots can be faked sir.

Spyder5782
Originally posted by Falcor
This wouldnt be a problem if EVERY SINGL JOB DIDNT REQUIRE THE CONSTANT REPITITION OF PRESSING A KEY
ha

Blue-Poyozo
11-21-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782

ha

woru : O

CloudStrife_2001
11-21-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Raven
Screen shots can be faked sir.

But it not fake, I don't know hwo to edit screen shot anyhow, even ask zerg, he witness

joeycmoore
11-21-2001, 10:34 AM
Auto-D screenshots...so basically if I take a screenshot of anyone hammering I could claim they were using auto-d...

Excellent.

Zulithe
11-21-2001, 10:35 AM
Chill out, just cause he didn't say anything to you doesn't mean he was using it.

And so what, it isn't cheating really, just helps to prevent you from developing premature carpal tunnel syndrome ::grins::

Ziro-
11-21-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrife_2001

ROFL!! OMG!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! You can't be sure he was using auto D unless you hack him, use a RAT on his computer, or enter his house to find his computer alone,running AutoD (also known as stalking...), now can you?......HAHAHAHAHA!! He could have even have some type of ehmm....thing...that keeps going up and down and put it above the key he wants to be pressed, or even just have some stupid little kid keep pressing the same key, thinking he's smart, using a computer, and "programming" things.....or he could have just fell asleep, with a keyboard at his feet, and went to sleep pressing the D key with a toe...and then he just ends up doing it in his sleep...(sounds like it would work...)....ermm....i've been referring this "AutoD" user as a "he" the whole time.....and i forgot if the person is male or female or if it was even stated......ack....k.......and using AutoD isn't a crime, is it?! It's not changing any values of the game or anything.....stop complaining!!! jeez.....and go program an AutoS for people to PK while they're AFK.....hhhhahahaahahahhaha!

Spyder5782
11-21-2001, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Blue-Poyozo

woru : O
ssppppeeekkkkiiiiooo

Xythar
11-21-2001, 10:52 AM
If I set up one of those drinking bird toys to repeatedly hit my 'D' key, is it considered an Auto-D? ;)

Blade50
11-21-2001, 10:53 AM
i say we taek tihs haxer, nad cutt hiz fingerz off so he cent press teh d ne more

Saithe Kikou
11-21-2001, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Blade50
i say we taek tihs haxer, nad cutt hiz fingerz off so he cent press teh d ne more
How about talking normal ( that means spelling words correctly ) and did you not read Ziros post?

Blade50
11-21-2001, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Saithe Kikou

How about talking normal ( that means spelling words correctly ) and did you not read Ziros post?

o sry wen i takl i do not spel wurdz

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 11:22 AM
I think it's funny how zorg is in the corner saying "nah"

ArchOwl
11-21-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Xythar
If I set up one of those drinking bird toys to repeatedly hit my 'D' key, is it considered an Auto-D? ;)

lmaolmaolmaolmao

Andor_Admin1
11-21-2001, 12:02 PM
Furthermore, how can auto-d be illegalized anyhow? No one has the right to tell you what programs you can and cannot run on your computer(provided they are not malicious), firstly, and secondly, I hardly think repeatedly sending the D key to Graal is "hacking" or cheating. (This message is not in favor of trainers or the like.)

FatherDante
11-21-2001, 12:27 PM
Trainers are against the rule for graal or any program because they modify the operation of the program without authorization. Auto-d was made specifically for graal, so it is not legitimate.

If, however, you found a generic macro program that worked for graal, there is no way that could be considered against the rules. Too bad there seem to be none that work. :\

royce
11-21-2001, 01:23 PM
you have no proof

cds96
11-21-2001, 06:12 PM
I USE MY AUTO FIRE PAD WITHA TOOTHPICK JAMMED IN THE BUTTON OMI YOU MUST BAN ME FOR USING... MY JOYSICK BUT THE RULES SAY I CAN USE A JOYSTICK. ****ing *****.

Googi
11-22-2001, 12:05 AM
Yes, auto-d is illegal, however using an auto-fire joystick isn't. So it's kinda hard to prove someone is using it x_x, now if Stefan did the smart thing and make auto-fire joysticks illegal then.....

EDIT: WTH, Generic Macro programs that work for graal aren't illegal?!?!?!?! Can I get confirmation of this or sumthing, cause if they are legal then :D

Faheria_GP2
11-22-2001, 12:10 AM
my joypad is soo made for graal (1/20th Key down, 1/20th second, Key up). It's sooo kickass

Googi
11-22-2001, 12:13 AM
Oh, good a GP:D

Can you tell me if Generic Macro Programs are illegal?

Faheria_GP2
11-22-2001, 12:21 AM
Im sorry, Faheria doesn't have any crap jobs which require the repetetous pressing of "D"

JeffTL
11-22-2001, 12:22 AM
/me agrees with zulithe, it saves your hands and wrists. And farm/snowcone doesn't require constant banging, just a lot.

JeffTL
11-22-2001, 12:25 AM
Moreover, most Auto D programs are made with AutoIt, a generic macro program. At least that's what mine was made with, it's a generic macro program that can be used for installers or anything, including hitting D repetitively for games that use that key...including Graal.

Googi
11-22-2001, 03:59 AM
AutoLT doesn't use macros. It uses executables.

Antago
11-22-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Trainers are against the rule for graal or any program because they modify the operation of the program without authorization. Auto-d was made specifically for graal, so it is not legitimate.

If, however, you found a generic macro program that worked for graal, there is no way that could be considered against the rules. Too bad there seem to be none that work. :\

Against the rules..? No.. they're just frowned upon.

If a host sends out an executable file for free or hosts your paid account, there is absolutely nothing they can do in legal terms to stop you from using a Trainer or a Memory Editor.

HOWEVER, if you use a Trainer or any other hacking material to edit the internal information of a server or its host, then you can be in some serious trouble.

Other than that, changing mere numerical values is just... uhm..... "mere".

Antago
11-22-2001, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by JeffTL
/me agrees with zulithe, it saves your hands and wrists. And farm/snowcone doesn't require constant banging, just a lot.

It also saves you 30 bucks on a keyboard!

JubeiSaotomeX
11-22-2001, 04:20 AM
auto-d, ever heard of the word "macroing", retard? this brings me back to my ultima online days, you could macro to your hearts content, but if you were caught macroing while away from your pc (ie. with a prog or some weight on the keyboard) you could get jailed or banned by an admin. I tried UO-Loop on graal, it no work, i cried.