PDA

View Full Version : Here you go


_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 09:54 AM
Geovanie (remember he is Police) stealing rocks from Wine Cooler while us three wait patiently for him to finish. It shows how disgusting how Police can be. Then after he takes durbies he puts his Police tag on and tells me it's "jail time" because I tried to stop him from theiving

Oh yeah, and I don't care if you guys think I'm stupid for posting topics about corruption, but I think it's worth it

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 09:57 AM
.jpg, .png, or .gif so I can view it, PLEASE.
I don't want to have to download the file.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
.jpg, .png, or .gif so I can view it, PLEASE.
I don't want to have to download the file.
If someone was nice enough as to tell me how to do that, I would be more than happy to

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

If someone was nice enough as to tell me how to do that, I would be more than happy to

Go into Paint or whatever program you use and save as a .gif instead of a .bmp when saving.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


Go into Paint or whatever program you use and save as a .gif instead of a .bmp when saving.
I thought so, but it only lets me save as 4 types of .bmp files. 24-bit, 16 color, 256 color and monochrome

Faheria_LAT1
11-21-2001, 10:03 AM
Gif Mode =P

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 10:06 AM
What the hell is the guild Long Swenis doing on graal? It's sort of obvious that it's sexually oriented, even if they replace one letter with two.

They won't even put up (no baka) because it's called (stupid), yet they'll put up this piece of ****?

How pathetic.

Torankusu
11-21-2001, 10:09 AM
Long Swenis was there for a while,
but now it's ran by idiots.

But, I agree. stupid is nothing compared to
a sexual oriented guild -> long *****, whatever.
Complain or something.

Torankusu
11-21-2001, 10:30 AM
here (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17484)

spi
11-21-2001, 10:47 AM
This file is pretty big to post, but it is an easy way to converts pictute files, and it is fast and easy.

spi
11-21-2001, 10:56 AM
DOWNLOAD IT

Torankusu
11-21-2001, 10:58 AM
I have to download .pngs. It's not that I can't see them, I just have to download them to view them when they are attatched.

TrueHeaT
11-21-2001, 11:00 AM
why the hell is geovanie a police?
when i was in police he was in and all he did was ***** over the toalls about how he didn't take his medication and weird crazy stuff

spi
11-21-2001, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I have to download .pngs. It's not that I can't see them, I just have to download them to view them when they are attatched.

Whend u get unband

Lyndzey
11-21-2001, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
why the hell is geovanie a police?
when i was in police he was in and all he did was ***** over the toalls about how he didn't take his medication and weird crazy stuff

You must not have been on Graal for a while. Staff went to hell a couple of months ago

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by spi
This file is pretty big to post, but it is an easy way to converts pictute files, and it is fast and easy.
Sorry guy, I'm not going to download that, even if your trying to help me... exe files = bad
Tell me a site where I can download it and I would do it

spi
11-21-2001, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Sorry guy, I'm not going to download that, even if your trying to help me... exe files = bad
Tell me a site where I can download it and I would do it

it was on download.com a long time ago, i dont know if it is still up, it was called "Infran Iview" or something

ZanderX
11-21-2001, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Sorry guy, I'm not going to download that, even if your trying to help me... exe files = bad
Tell me a site where I can download it and I would do it

It's perfectly safe. I use the same exact program, IrfanView, to view images and stuff, and sometimes do funky image editing. You can get it at downloads.com or www.cosmicat.com...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 11:17 AM
OK, I couldn't find a .png format, only .jpg
How is that?

Zulithe
11-21-2001, 11:22 AM
For future reference... next time you need to take a screenshot, you can just use alt+2 while in graal to take a screenshot and it will be in PNG format, no need to convert. It will pop up a window for you to name it, type one in and hit enter after selecting a folder to save it in. Pretty simple ^_^

And for those that can't view PNGs here on this forum as attachments, what browser are you using? Hopefully you are using at least IE5, if not you might want to get it. (get IE6)
If you have a new browser and it still won't work, might be a problem with your file associations.
I used to have problems viewing PNG attachments here too, but then Unixmad upgraded the forum and I can see them.

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 11:35 AM
ok, firstm i agree, geovanie is a poopey head, second USE imagoWEB ITS THE BEST

Fidel Castro
11-22-2001, 02:11 AM
i was in long swenis when it first started, then after bobby removed everybody just to clean it out i forgot to tell him to readd me

oops
fun guild