PDA

View Full Version : Alkaren's hours have gone into the triple digits?! O MI


AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 07:39 AM
Yes! It si teh end of Graal as we know it! I have 100 hours on Graal! Ahhhhh!!! :megaeek: :megaeek:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 07:40 AM
Ono your turning into a hardcore Graalian :D

Torankusu_2002
11-21-2001, 07:47 AM
.GIF

Aknts
11-21-2001, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
.GIF

Don't worry all it says is 100h 1m 1s.

FatherDante
11-21-2001, 07:56 AM
Only yesterday you extolled the horrors of post count posts, and this is even worse. Come on, man. :rolleyes:

Torankusu
11-21-2001, 08:42 AM
I think he feels that this is a big accomplishment.

AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I think he feels that this is a big accomplishment.

Yes, seriously I actually do. 100 hours is the most I've EVER gotten in the many months I've been playing Graal.

Sorry Dante. :(

Brad2
11-21-2001, 08:52 AM
*claps*

Frank
11-21-2001, 08:59 AM
I would have like 600 hours if only i would stop making new accounts eh hours dont mean anything anyways

TrueHeaT
11-21-2001, 09:03 AM
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=336979

my playerworld is [email protected]

Falcor
11-21-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=336979

my playerworld is [email protected]

Nice Tiles, But thats not the only thing that makes a good server mind you.

TrueHeaT
11-21-2001, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Falcor


Nice Tiles, But thats not the only thing that makes a good server mind you.

well maybe i'm not trying to make a good server!

spi
11-21-2001, 09:22 AM
HEY WHOS THAT SEXY GUY IN THE PICTURE WITH THE FISHER HAT ON?

kagemusha
11-21-2001, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by spi
HEY WHOS THAT SEXY GUY IN THE PICTURE WITH THE FISHER HAT ON?
Ohh spi,
no need to call me sexy.
*blushes*

Blade50
11-21-2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Only yesterday you extolled the horrors of post count posts, and this is even worse. Come on, man. :rolleyes:

either i misinterpreted your post or you used extol to mean the complete opposite of what it actually does:o

Torankusu
11-21-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Blade50
you used extol to mean the complete opposite of what it actually does:o correct.

FatherDante
11-21-2001, 12:05 PM
It was an intended oxy*****. Extoll is to praise, but the subject was "horrors." The purpose was to illustrate the dogmatic nature of Alkaren's opinions.

Slaktmaster
11-21-2001, 03:09 PM
THT, why don't you help Brad with his western server? Or are you helping him? :)

cds96
11-21-2001, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Brad2
*claps*

Falcor
11-22-2001, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


well maybe i'm not trying to make a good server!

Aparentyl ;)